Chapter 2

Don't Go

Later at midnight..

Your pov; 

In your dream

' Oppa!! Don't go, don't leave me and others.. pleaaasee.. ' I cried, 'oppa have too or I'll just ruin your life ____-ah.. ' Kris said while hugging me and I felt tears on my shirt. 'Noooooo!!' I screamed.

End pov;

"Nooooo!!" You screamed and awake from the nightmare. You rushed to Kris's room without even care to knock anymore you just barged in and you're relieved that Kris is still there. Kris awake by the sudden barged in cause he's a light sleeper. Then, what he saw is you crying on the side of the bed. kris crouched down and hug you " what's wrong baby girl? " He asked. " Nightmare ge.. " You said while crying.."aww, poor my baby, now stop crying and tell me the whole story okay, you know your gege is here. " He said with soothing voice.

After a while and you stop crying. You took a deep breath before you start tell kris about the nightmare. " In that dream you're going to leave us for our life sake. ughh, I hate that dream. It ! Gee.. You're not gonna leave me right? Or us? " You said as a tear slipped down your cheeks. " No no, never in my life.. Why would I? you know i love you guys more than anything, especially you ____-ah, you're the only one sister that I have. " Kris said as his vision become blurry as he felt like crying too and he hug you. 

'Aigoo, poor my baby.. I never thought of leaving her. But what if I do? And i can't keep her promise that I'm not leaving her? Ge is sorry ___-ah' kris thought. 

"Gege, can I sleep with you tonight? I'm afraid. " You asked. "O-oh, of course, come.. " Kris smiled as you hugged him. You felt relieved now that you're with him. Soon, you're deep in sleep. "Aigoo, why you cried so much ___ ah, now you got puffy eyes" he said while touching your face. 

-----------------------------------

Next morning,

"GE!!! ____-AH NOT IN HER ROOM??!! " Tao barged in. " What with this noise Tao ah! " kris said with his sleepy voice. "____ is not. In. Her. Room!!" Tao said screamed a bit. "Tao ge!! Can you shut your mouth a moment!" You shout. "Yah! How come you're there? you slept in your room right last night?" tao said. "Yah yah, come here" kris said while dragging Tao outside his room. " bwoyaa hyung! Why ___ is in your room instead of her room?" 

Kris explained everything about your nightmare. "Awww, i feel bad for her.. Hyung, i trust you." Tao said. Kris nod his head.

------------------------------------

"Good morning princess.. Have a good sleep?" Luhan asked. " Yes! Until Tao ge started to scream out like there's a fire in this house with that high pitch. " You pout.. "Aigoo, poor our baby.. Is your ear hurt? let ge heal it" Yixing kissed your forehead started to blow on your hear and you felt ticklish and burst out laughing. 

"Yahh ___ ah why you didn't wake me up?!! " Sehun said. " Oppps,

Sarreh! " you replied. Then, sehun dragged by kris " ahh, wae hyung?" Sehun asked. "listen, can you not annoy ___ for today? Please.. She had a bad dream last night, so she got mood swings today. You know girls." Kris said. "I know hyung.. She's my twin for god sake, i can feel that there's something wrong with her." Sehun said and kris smiled. 

The day ended without sehun picking up fight with you. 

-----------------------------------

Here's chapter 2!! I'm at writing! Sorry

Enjoy and subscribe for updates! 

Xoxo