Chapter 5

Don't Go

After a month, your life flows a usual.. Exo make a comeback with 'overdose'. You goes to school everyday alone since Sehun was soo busy with his tight schedule. They always prepare your foods but you didn't it cause you got no appetite since you're alone. 
----------------------------------
One night, you head felt heavy as you felt cold sweat running down your forehead.. 
* knock knock* "mmm" you replied and stood up to open the door. "___-ah I'm home!" tao greeted you and suddenly you passed out on the spot and tao support you from falling. "HYUNGS!!! PPALI! ___-AH PASSED OUT!!" tao screamed shocked. "yah yah!! KRIS HYUNG START THE CAR WE NEED TO GO TO HOSPITAL" baekhyun shouted. they carried you down and enter the car. 
--------------------------------
At the hospital..

They rushed to emergency room, " please, help my dongsaeng doctor." Kris rushed to random doctor incharge in there. " Yes? what happened to her? someone explain." the doctor respond. " I don't know what happened to her, i greet her, suddenly she passed out and she look so pale and her cheeks are red" tao explained. " Ahh okay, i'll do some check up on her, you guys can fill up the form outside. " The doctor informed. 
------------------------------------
In your hospital room..

"There's nothing wrong with her but, may I know is she skip her breakfast, lunch or dinner lately?" Doctor kim asked. "Mm, we're not so sure cause we're busy but we do prepare her daily foods." Baekhyun confirmed. " Ahh, okay, soo, she got high fever due to stress and lack nutrients in her body. " doctor kim said. "Oh okay, thank you doctor kim" tao bowed to doctor kim as he exit the room. 
--------------------------------
Kris called others to come and Tao rushed to ___'s side and hold her hand. " ____-ah don't ever scare gege like that again, i'm glad that it's not serious. " Tao said sighing. After a few minutes all of exo arrives. They all look very worried, kris told everything the doctor said. "aishh, i've prepared everything but how come she didn't eat it?" D.O sigh. You heard noise so you opened your eyes and you're surrounded by 12 your brothers. "___-ah you're okay?" "Feeling better now?" "why you scare us like that?" you're poured with questions. "Shhhh!! wowow how can you expect me to answer like 12 questions at once? okay, i'm okay, i'm feeling better and i'm glad that all of you are here.." you smiled and hug sehun who is sitting on your bed you know twins never be apart. 
----------------------------------
"Okay, she still got fever so she'll be admitted for 3 days here and she can go home" doctor kim said. "Okay doctor, thank you so much." suho bowed. "I'm staying tonight!" dyo offered. "make sure she never skip her meal." Kris told dyo. " Sure!" dyo nodded. "okay, we'll be going now." kai said. All of them take turns hug and kiss you. "Get well soon twin, i'm gonna be lonely." sehun pouted, you just giggled at his cuteness and pinched his cheek. 
_________________________
Chapter 5 up!!