Chapter 12

Don't Go

Your pov; 
I'm home alone again! oppas are working and whenever i woke up there's no one and they came home late at night, so i rarely talk face to face with them, most of time we'll chat on chatroom. 
* in chatroom *
Junmen : ___-ah, pack up some things today, we're heading to china tomorrow! 
Me: why? 
Chanyeol : just listen to oppa, pack your luggage, we're heading home now. 
Me: arraseo. 
*end of coversation* 
'We're going to china tomorrow, i'm excited!! Who knows i'm going to meet kris ge?' I thought. i climbed upstairs to pack my things.
After a while, oppas are home, "my princess where are you?" Dyo oppa cooed "room!!" i shouted. someone barged in "have you eaten yet?" Kai asked " nope, i'll be down in minutes oppa" i said while busy checking things that i want to bought " okay! " He said and left.
Author pov; 
In living room
"Hyung, who's going to tell her about this?" baekhyun asked suho. "tao?" he said pointing at tao "me?! no, i don't want, i can't see she crying then i'll cry too " tao denied. "Sehun?" suho raised an eyebrow "what?! No, i'll get tons of punches, she's very strong without you guys knowing" sehun shake his head "bwoyaa? what's wrong with you guys, i'll tell her then." chen said, tired of hearing their complains he volunteered himself.
Your pov;
I went down and saw oppas in living room just finished discussing something, "oppaaaa, i'm hungry." i whined "aigooo, poor my little puppy, it's good thing we bought foods" baek oppa hug me and drag me to dining area. "hehe, thanks oppas! i'll eat well" i giggled. "___-ah after you've done come to my room okay?" Jongdae oppa said. "arraseoyongg" i smiled. 
------------
* knock knock* "come in!" jongdae oppa answered, i opened his door and saw him lying on his bed scrolling his phone, so i sat on his bed beside him with questioning look "soooo..." "oh yeah i forgot" he said "you know we're going to china tomorrow, and you asked why in chatroom right?" he continued and i nodded "actually, kris ge's operation went really well but he still unconscious, he should awake by two days but now it has been for five days now..." "Wait, if the operation went well how come he still unconscious by now?! " i cut his words and trying to calm down but a tear manage to fall out. "listen to me first! that's why we're going to china, to see what's wrong! okay?" he raised his voice and my tears keep flowing out, "mianhae for shouting at you, i didn't mean it" he said hugging me. i sobbed in his arms. 
Jongdae pov; 
Not long after that she stopped crying, "___?" No response, she must be sleeping "aigooo, this kid can't be any cuter." i sigh and carried her to her bedroom, "goodnight baby girl, you've been through too much problem these days mianhae, sleep well." i said and kissed her forehead before leave her bedroom.
___________