The return of Jaebum + New character???

The Uptown Romance

"...Jaebum? What are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked in a soft voice, almost nervously. 

 

"Trying to get fresh air." he coldly responded. 

The two just stared at each other. The longer Jaebum stares at her, he suddenly remembered what they did the other night weeks and weeks ago. He mentally flinched at the memory before walking off passed Jiyeon. Jiyeon stood frozen in place for a minute before spinning around and grabbing onto the bottom edge of Jaebum's hoodie. Jaebum stopped when he felt something tugging onto him from behind then he slowly turns around to see Jiyeon looking back at him with worried eyes. 

"What's that look? You've never given me that look before. I feel uncomfortable with it." Jaebum bluntly stated. 

"You were gone... We heard you were rushed to the hospital." Jiyeon choked out her words while she stared at Jaebum, curious about his side of the story. "Why? What happened to you till you had to go to the hospital?" 

Jaebum just sternly stared at Jiyeon before he gently grabbed onto her wrist and slowly pulled it away from gripping onto his hoodie. "I broke my ankle real bad." he replied with complete dullness.

 

A shining black vehicle with heavily tinted windows came into view at the end of the park's lane. Jaebum let go of Jiyeon's wrist as they both looked at the car, then out came the chauffeur, very well dressed in his expensive uniform suit. He walked over to the passenger's seat's door and opened it as he looked at Jaebum, "It's time to go, young master." 

Jiyeon looked at Jaebum who's facing away from her, "Young....master?"

Jaebum ignored Jiyeon and made his way towards the car but Jiyeon quickly grabbed onto Jaebum's wrist. "Wait!" 

Jaebum gently pulled away from her grip and kept walking towards the car and entered it.

 

"Wait!! Are you ever coming back to school!?" Jiyeon yelled as the car starts to drive off.

 

She watches the vehicle until it disappears into a corner then she slumped down on the bench, running her fingers through her hair frustratingly. She then clutches onto her shirt on her chest area when she felt her heart slowly sinking, "Why do you have to be such a jerk for no reason?" 

"Miss Park!" 

 

Jiyeon looked up to the voice who called and saw her driver walking towards her from the car, "Your mom is looking for you. We have to go!" the driver escorted Jiyeon towards the vehicle and lets her enter before getting into the vehicle and driving off.

 

 

The driver glanced at Jiyeon through the rearview mirror every once in a while before focusing back on the road again, "Did something happen, Miss Park? You don't look your best at the moment, Milady."
Jiyeon lets out a sigh and shook her head, "It's nothing, Inseong. It's nothing. Just take me to where I'm supposed to be, please. Mother awaits." 

The driver glanced at her worryingly again through the rearview mirror and focused on the road again, "If you say so, Milady."

 

Moments later...

The car parked in front of a fancy restaurant where Jiyeon's mother told to meet. She then got off the car.

 

"Jiyeon! Thank goodness! You made it on time." Jiyeon's mother came rushing towards her and fixed her up to make her look neat and presenting. 

"What's happening, mother? Why do you seem in a hurry?" 

"I'll explain to you later. Right now we shouldn't embarrass ourselves by being late." Jiyeon's mother grabbed her by her shoulders as they both hurried into the restaurant.

 

 

Jiyeon and her parents sat in their VIP room and just a moment later, another family came walking into the room, greeting one another with a polite bow and handshake. 

"Sorry we kept you waiting." the woman said as the family took their seats.

"Oh no no, you came just in time." Jiyeon's mother reassured them with a polite smile. "This is Jiyeon." 
Jiyeon was confused but she slightly bowed her head and greeted them with a small smile. 

"Oh what a beautiful young lady you are. Your mother told me a lot about you. It is such a pleasure to meet you in person." the woman said with a smile. "This is my son, Minho."

"We have talked about it with Mr. and Mrs. Choi a few times and we've decided that both you and Choi Minho would make a perfect future spouse together." Jiyeon's mother smiled.

Jiyeon looked at her mom, feeling quite shocked by the sudden arrangement they've made for her future.

"What..."

 

 

 

 

 


Dear reader,

Wow! This fanfic was written around 6 years ago.
I came back and went through my story and found this chapter still hanging and so I've decided to continue this story which I've left the internet with for a while now lol.

Going through this story made me realize how young I was when I first started it.




Boiiiiiii, I cringed hard af. Holy shiyaaaa.

 

I bet my readers from before had already grown and moved on with better things in life by now.
If not, and y'all still here then ayeee nice to see you again!

I guess I will continue this fanfic. It bothers me leaving things undone.



Let's do this.