Nana and Jiyeon's P.O.V

The Uptown Romance

The girls were by their table eating their lunch. Nana and a friend were having a conversation, and Jiyeon listened quietly as she ate her lunch.

Nana and Jiyeon were both entertained by Hyorin who told them the latest celebrity gossips and a few school buzz. 

"By the way, I was just wondering why is Suzy not sitting with you guys? Instead, she's sitting with them" Hyorin pointed at Suzy and the boys with her eyes. Nana and Jiyeon took a glimpse of Suzy as she happily just took her seat next to Jaebum who appeared to look slightly annoyed. Nana looked back at Hyorin and shrugged her shoulders, "She wanted to hang out with them." Hyorin just nodded and they slowly started to let go of the topic as they talked about other stuff.

Jiyeon watched Suzy being all cutie-cute towards Jaebum which made herself feel disgusted. The more she sees Suzy acting cute towards him, the more grimaced she felt. So she looked away from them and just continued listening to Hyorin and Nana's conversation while eating her lunch.

But curiousity later won over her and she still wanted to watch how well will Suzy and Jaebum get along with each other. She took one more glimpse and this time Suzy was on the opposite side of Jaebum, sitting next to Taemin who didn't look like he was joining in to the two who were busy minding their own business. But what's bothering Jiyeon is that Jaebum seemed to enjoy Suzy's company. The nonchalant and cold guy happens to loosen up his expression and it surprises Jiyeon because usually Jaebum would have that serious face plastered on his face. Although it isn't a happy or 'OK' face, but a 'weirded-out' and 'surprisingly-enjoying-the-situation' face. It's still a rare thing to have his expression loosen up. The only person who would brighten up his expression would probably be Taemin, at least that's what Jiyeon thinks.

For some mysterious reason, Jiyeon felt bothered seeing Jaebum not minding Suzy's company. She didn't like the idea of herself being bothered just because someone she hates is hanging out with her best friend. And as strange as this may seem, she couldn't stand seeing Suzy with that Jaebum anymore although they planned it out this way. She's starting to dislike it.

 

No, I'm not jealous!!

 

 

Jiyeon came back to her senses and realized that she has been watching over at Jaebum while she was in her own world thinking. And surprisingly, Jaebum was looking back at Jiyeon.

They were sharing glances.

 


 

Yo yo, waddup? Waddup?
I'm finally finished with this chapter!

I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update more often cuz I lost inspiration (Invalid excuse, I know)


I'm so sorry!

 

I'll be busy with the next chapter now and hopefully, I will publish it either tomorrow or the next day. As long as I don't catch up with Monday then I'll be using my weekends as chances to update ASAP.

Please do comment, upvote and subscribe.
They also give me inspiration to update more chapters, especially your comments. I really love reading them ^^
They make go...

 

So yeah, I'll be writing the next chapter now. Stay updated :)
See you guys soon!