Suzy's Sleep-Over turns into a 3 days Stay-Over!

The Uptown Romance

You know how much boys like playing this kind of games. Games that includes hitting each other. 
But Jiyeon is a girl, so Jaebum was being careful not to hit Jiyeon hard with his pillow.
But despite all that's happening right now. Jaebum was really having fun. It's still very surprising to see Jaebum laughing and smiling. Jiyeon just can't stop staring at his smiles no matter how Jaebum still attacked her with his pillow. She was at that very moment captivated at how the nonchalant guy finally smiles.

 

"I see you give up already?"

He still had that smile on his face. And he knew it himself that he is smiling and he kept it that way. It wasn't just a smile, but a real smile that finally broke free.

That smile that Jaebum pulled on his face...Will it last? Or will it fade later?
Jiyeon knew that if she said or do something that will upset Jaebum, his smile would then turn into that cold faced Jaebum again. 
And what's really strange, strange enough that Jiyeon herself doesn't know why, but she wanted Jaebum to keep that smile on his face and let go of his serious, expressionless face.

"Aigoo~ I'm tired~" Jiyeon threw herself on the couch and rested.

"Okay, then it looks like I won~~~" Jaebum stepped back and smiled even more.

 

And again, Jiyeon got even more mesmerized by that smile. There's nothing more amusing than a cold man slowly melting, especially having the idea that you're the one who melted the ice.

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah!"

"Yah! Jaebum!"

Jiyeon and Jaebum heard the others calling for them. So they followed the direction to where their voices came from until they saw Suzy and the others standing, waiting for them.

"I got an announcement to make!" Suzy clasped her hands together as she smiled, "since it's a school holiday and my parents are out for a business trip, I decided that you guys will be staying here for 3 days!"

 

"WHUUUUUUUUUUT???"

    
 

Nana, Taemin, Jaebum and Jiyeon all said in chorus.

"Bae Suji-yah!!!!" Nana screamed.

"Mw-mwooo???" Taemin couldn't say a word.

"You're kidding, right?" Jiyeon said.

"Yah! I only agreed to this because I was being forced to and I've also been thinking that this will only take one night and we can go the next morning. I can't even stand one night here! And now you're extending it to two days more???" Jaebum ran his hands through his hair and exhaled in frustration.

 

Suzy just smiled, ignoring the others complaining. "This will be the best 3-days sleep-over!"