Taemin and Suzy pt.2

The Uptown Romance

"I wish I knew how Jaebum is doing. It's been quite a while now. I miss him." Suzy sighed.

"Yeah, I know but let's not worry too much. He will be okay." Suzy and Taemin sat underneath a simple, wooden gazebo just outside Taemin's house. 

Suzy looked around the yard with her eyes while Taemin watched the curious girl staring at everything. "I know my place isn't as grand as yours." he got her attention then Suzy waved her hands in front of her while shaking her head in disapproval, "Oh no no, it's not like that! It's just that I finally get to know where you live." 

Taemin emits a chuckle as he looks up and around his wooden gazebo, "You know.... Jaebum and I built this gazebo." Suzy looked at the gazebo they are in and smiles lightly to herself, "Amazing... I like your friendship. I'm jealous." the two of them chuckled together. "So how did you guys met? What was Jaebum like when you first met him?"

Taemin's chin starts to wrinkle while his eyes wanders off. He had his arm crossed over his chest while he held his chin between his index finger and thumb with his other hand, "Hmm...." Taemin then looks at her with a smile, "We are childhood friends, actually. He is a very quiet child but he can be really really cool and fun too." 

Suzy smiled brightly at herself as she listens to Taemin, "Tell me more about him."

 

"Hmm.. He lost his parents at a very young age. That explains why he doesn't talk much and is very supressed, I guess." Taemin leaned back and crossed his arms while looking forward, "Jaebum is a strong guy. He's tough and cool." he lets out a soft chuckle and looked at Suzy who had a slight sadness in her eyes.

"What's with that face?" Taemin raised an eyebrow.

"I feel bad for Jaebum." Suzy pouted. 

"Nah don't worry about it." Taemin assured Suzy.

 

"Oh my, who do we have here?"

A lady's voice was heard from behind the two and as they turned to look who it was, it was Taemin's mother. She came walking towards them with a smile on her face and she had two huge paper bags of groceries inside. 

"Oh, mom! Let me help you with that." Taemin quickly walked over to his mom and took the paper bags from her arms."

"Who is this pretty young girl?" Mrs. Lee smiled at Suzy.

"Oh she's my friend." Taemin said.

Suzy stood up and bowed, "Hello ma'am, I'm Suzy, Taemin's school friend." 

"Friend, you say.." Mrs. Lee smiled at the both of them then she gestures her hand towards the house, "Please, come in."

Taemin nodded his head to the side, towards the door's direction, gesturing her to enter the house. Suzy smiled at Taemin's mom and followed them inside.

 

 

"So how did you two meet? Taemin has never brought a girl home before." Mrs. Lee chuckled while Taemin groaned in embarrassment, "Mooommm!" Suzy giggled with Mrs. Lee then Suzy responded, "It's a long story.."

"Is that so?" Mrs. Lee flashed another gentle smile. "Glad that you two managed to get along then."

 

They all talked happily until the sun slowly began to fall behind the horizon.

 

The two stood in front of the house's gates as they wait for Suzy's ride to come.

"Thanks for the food and everything. Your mom was really nice and the food was sooo good!" Suzy exclaimed happily.

Taemin smiled while scratching the back of his head, "Sure.. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I had fun with you being here too."

 

Suzy and Taemin stared at each other while smiling until seconds later, Suzy's ride finally arrives and out came her driver, opening the car's doors for her. 

"Well! Looks like, I have to go!" Suzy walked towards the car and looked back at Taemin, "Thanks again for everything, Taemin. Let's do this another time." 

Taemin looked at Suzy with that same smile plastered on his face, "Sure thing.." 

They both waved at each other goodbye before Suzy got in the car. 

The driver closed the door for Suzy before entering the car and driving off.

 

Taemin watched the car as it disappeared into the curve then he strolled his way back to his house, still smiling. 

 

"Someone is in love." 

 

Taemin's mom smiled at him when he entered the house. 

"N-no I'm not.." Taemin disapproves. He looked to the side, hiding his blushing face. 

Mrs. Lee chuckled and moved away from the window she stood by and walked over to the kitchen counters, "Whatever you say, son." she starts doing the dishes.

 

Taemin couldn't help himself from blushing as he quickly made his way to his room and closed the door behind him.

 

 


 

 

I don't know anymore.