Motel

The Uptown Romance

Jaebum and Jiyeon entered their room as they start glancing around. Jiyeon looks at the bed. It was a bed for two and it looked very comfortable. Jaebum noticed Jiyeon looking at the bed, and before he was about to take action, Jiyeon dashed towards the bed and to Jaebum's shock, he quickly rushed towards the bed, "I'm taking the bed!" Jiyeon shouted as she jumped on the bed, occupying the whole space with her arms and legs, as if hugging the bed. Jaebum quickly stopped when Jiyeon took the bed before he could. He tried pulling himself up from leaning forward, about to fall on the bed on top of Jiyeon. He struggled from balancing himself and unfortunately for him, he ended up falling down on top of Jiyeon with his arms at her sides, on the bed, pushing himself up a bit to prevent from falling too hard on the girl.

Jiyeon lifted her head so quick with her eyes wide open when she felt Jaebum's weight on her. "Yahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" Jiyeon let out a scream which made Jaebum quickly jump off her in shock. Jaebum quickly jumped on the bed again, covering Jiyeon's mouth for she was so noisy that Jaebum was afraid that the other people from the other rooms would hear her. "Yah! Keep quiet! You might get us into trouble!" Jiyeon struggled and struggled, pulling Jaebum's hands away from . Jaebum made sure that she would stay quiet before he leaped off the bed, letting go of her and stepped away from the bed while staring at her, hoping she won't scream again.

Jiyeon quickly turned her head to Jaebum, giving him a glare which made Jaebum step away from her slowly. The moment Jiyeon jumped off the bed and charged towards Jaebum, he quickly cowared away into the corner as Jiyeon started hitting him while he had his head covered with his arm, "Y-yah! S-s-stop!!! Ugh!" Jaebum said, while Jiyeon kept hitting on his arm, "You disgusting ert!!! I will never forgive you for landing on me!!! I'll never fogrive you for everything you've done since day 1, ert!!!" Jiyeon kept pounding on Jaebum, expecting it to be painful. "W-what did you say??? ert??? Y-yah! That was an accident! I didn't-" "Accident my , you should've found your balance and stay away from me!" Jiyeon kept hitting Jaebum. Jaebum tried moving away from her but it seems that wherever he goes, she follows until he reached the point where he had enough. So he quickly grasped onto Jiyeon's wrists, making her stop. Jiyeon struggled, trying to pull away from his grasp but he was just too strong for her, "Let go of me, you erted bastard!" Jiyeon tried pulling away until Jaebum let go of her, causing her to land on the carpetted floor on her tushion. Jaebum just stared at her then he took a pillow and went over to the couch, placing the pillow on one end of the couch, "You take the bed then." Jaebum lied down on the couch with his body facing up the ceiling, his arms crossed and he looked away from Jiyeon. Jiyeon got up from the floor, still glaring at him before she goes to the bed, lays down and making herself feel comfortable under the blankets. 

It's been quiet in the room. The two never talked until time went on and they both fell asleep.

A few hours had already passed and Jaebum suddenly woke up. By the time he woke up, he was freezing cold. He twisted and he turned, and he folded his arms tightly against him while curling closer to the couch but he still felt very cold. It was a winter's night so it was indeed freezing. 
Jaebum couldn't stand it anymore so he got up and made his way towards the bed. He didn't think much about Jiyeon. He was too sleepy to care about anything, so he pulled up the covers, laid down next to the girl who is soundly asleep and kept himself warm under the cozy blanket.

Jiyeon felt a movement on the bed and slowly opened her eyes, and to her slight surprise, she saw Jaebum lying down in front of her with his back facing towards her. She didn't know what to feel and she didn't want to start up another fuss with him at such an hour since she didn't have the energy for anything negative so she just stared at Jaebum who rested peacefully with her. 
"It's freezing cold. I hope you don't mind me sharing blankets with you just for tonight." his sudden deep, gentle voice filled the quiet room. Jiyeon just rested her head comfortably on her pillow and stared at his nape, "I don't care anymore." she uttered softly and weakly. As Jaebum closes his eyes, he suddenly felt a gentle touch on his back. Curious, he was, he slowly turned around just a bit to see a part of Jiyeon leaning her head against his back. He shrugged it off and layed back his head comofrtably on his pilow, still having his back faced towards her as he allowed Jiyeon to rest her head against his back. "I don't know what's gotten into me but to be honest, I'm tired and I really don't want to argue with you anymore." Jiyeon uttered gently. Jaebum thought to himself while staring into blankness and in a gentle voice, he murmured, "Neither do I." 

Moments later, Jaebum felt an arm sliding around his waist to his tummy. Confused, he looked down at her arm around him. Then her voice filled the quiet room once again, "Thanks for protecting me every time although we weren't in positive terms 98% of the times." Jiyeon hugged Jaebum a little tightly against her. Jaebum just allowed her to do that. "It's nothing. I just don't wanna see anyone get caught up in such a situation. It would've been an awful scene to just watch and not do anything about it." 

5minutes had gone by.

The room had been quiet for a while. Jiyeon haven't yet responded. Jaebum thought the girl had fallen asleep. He looked down at her arm still around him then he slowly pulled it away. He slowly turned around to check if Jiyeon had already fallen asleep but he saw the girl staring back at him the moment he came face to face with her...

.....upclose.

 

The two just stared into each others' eyes and without knowing, Jaebum slowly leaned forward while Jiyeon froze in place as she later on trails her eyes down to his lips until she felt his soft lips against hers.

 

 

They kissed.

 


Yo wassup, long time no see.
I've had this entire chapter saved to drafts since my last hiatus so behold, the return of a crappy author.
Heads up on the next chap tho. Please be old enough to read, cuz if not, then...

...you better "next" that chapter, hunny.

You gonna read the next chap like....

Lol dropped a spoiler but who cares. You will keep reading this anyway. Dropping the next chap on the same day.

LEZZGETIT.