You're late,you too?No we four.

Ho to the Ya for You

Yun changed as quickly as she could and exited the restroom to find Hoya waiting for her outside.

"We should hurry.Maybe I can say that you were helping me or something."

Hoya told Yun as they both ran towards the gym hall.Yun doubt that Mr Seo would let her off just from that excuse.He had always had this grudge against late students and no one had any idea why he hated lateness so much.Even Mrs Jung was a victim of his hate when she didn't let them off at the exact timing for gym. 

Hoya and Yun arrived at the gym hall to see that everyone had already finished warming up and was getting ready to start a game of badminton.Yun took a look at the clock to see that they were fifteen minutes late,Mr Seo was going to have so much fun punishing them.Yun stared at the gym floor when she saw Mr Seo heading their way.Yun wondered how the school got the cleaners to make the gym floor look so polished and clean.
She jumped a little when she heard Mr Seo's booming loud voice asking her for a reason on why she was late.
Yun was going to mumble something when Hoya stepped forward and spoke instead.

"Good Morning Mr Seo.I'm the new student Hoya and I apologise for being late.I got lost finding the gym and Yun was trying to help me."

"I understand that you're new but there is no reason for Yun to be this late knowing that she knows very well where the gym is."

"But sir,she was only trying to help."

Hoya argued trying to help Yun from getting punished.

"Yun go to that corner and do the sit up position until gym period ends.If I see you slacking I will sent you to Mr Hyun's office immediately."

Mr Seo completely ignored Hoya and gave Yun her punishment in which she sadly nod in reply and made her way quietly to a corner in the gym.
Mr Seo gestured Hoya to join the rest of the class when suddenly the gym doors opened and the faces of Hirah,J-hope and Taehyung made an appearance.They slowly made their way to Mr Seo and Hoya who was standing right in front of the teacher could somehow feel the amount of anger radiating from Mr Seo.

"Hirah!You're late again!How many times have I told you to be punctual?!"

Mr Seo boomed out his words as soon as he saw Hirah's face.Hirah mumbled an apology and stared at the floor.Mr Seo directed his attention to J-hope and Taehyung shouting at them,

"You two?!Late for today?!Haven't you two caused enough trouble being late already!?"

To which Taehyung who looked like he wasn't aware that Mr Seo was really angry replied,

"Actually sir it's not actually just us two who's late.No it's the four of us.Oh wait,Yun's there so it must be five.Yes five of us are late today."

He immediately got whack on the head by J-hope.It was impossible but Mr Seo looked ten times more scarier than before and his face  got extremely  red.He shouted out scoldings at all four of them and in the end all four were punished with Yun.So the whole gym period for the five consisted of doing the push up position and getting repeatedly scolded for lying down on the floor instead.It wasn't really a torture like punishment,the five of them actually had a lot of fun laughing and talking about stuff.It was fun pissing off Mr Seo for J-hope and Taehyung .Hirah was talking to Yun making her laugh and Hoya was just enjoying his time with them.They couldn't stop laughing everytime they got scolded for lying down on the floor.In the end it was still a fun gym period for them.

"Hey Hoya,I'm sorry for getting you into trouble with us.I was just correcting Mr Seo's math and he got angry at me."

Taehyung told Hoya when they were finally released for lunch after gym period.

"It's okay.I wasn't happy that he punished Yun when I told him she was just helping me."

Hoya replied as they walked to the cafeteria.

"But Yun was late on her own though right?That clueless girl." 

Taehyung remarked while shaking his head.
Hoya laughed and than asked a question he was wondering about for awhile.

"Anyways why were you guys late for gym?You left earlier than me."

Taehyung smiled cheekily before replying,

"Wait and see.You'll find out soon."