His Hoya and I'm not okay

Ho to the Ya for You

        Yun entered her classroom with a look of pure sleepiness.The sleepiness was a burden that came from no where.How could she be sleepy when she went to bed at 11 and woke up at 6:30?
  
        Yun stumbled her way to her seat in class and just collapsed on the chair,not bothering to take out her earbuds which were blasting away music and blocking out the chit chatter of her classmates in the early morning.She laid her head on the table and soon drifted off to sleep.

"Yun,wake up.Yunnn wake up!"

Yun woke up startled.For a moment the questions of 'who am I?' 'where am I'? 'What am I doing here' lingered in her mind before she spotted her home room teacher at the front of the class.She hastily took out her earbuds and stopped her music.All eyes were on her as she did this and her face turned red from embarrassment.

After making sure everyone was ready,the chairman,Namjoon carried out the greeting command and everyone bowed their heads to greet the teacher.Yun looked a little flustered as she couldn't get rid of the embarrassment feeling she felt earlier.She felt so retarded when everyone was staring at her.Yun looked to her right to find her best friend,Hirah already looking at her. Hirah shook her head and gave Yun a smile before turning her head to the front of the class.This was the normal day to day moments that constantly happens when you're with a girl named Yun.

The bell rang indicating the start of the first period which was Math.Their home room teacher,Mr Lee was wrapping up his list of announcements when suddenly there was a knock at the front door of the classroom and all heads turned to that direction. Who was it?Everybody was already in class so it couldn't be a student.Yun looked intently at the front door wondering who it was.

The door slid opened slowly ,creating more suspense for the students in class, as a handsome young student stepped into the classroom.He was handsome you could see that very clearly as he had a muscular look but at the same time he appeared to be cute looking.He had black hair and small cute eyes that seemed to have a certain sparkle to them.He was wearing the Ouriam High uniform in a neat manner with the tie tied just right and he had on black converse sneakers to go with the neat look. 

He hesitantly went up to Mr Lee and greeted him.After a few minutes talking to the student,Mr Lee faced the class and announced what everyone was curious about.

"I might have forgotten to mention this earlier but Class from today onwards a new student would be joining you guys.I hope you would all give him a warm welcome to the school and be as helpful as possible."

Mr Lee gestured for the new student to introduce himself.

"Hi,my name is Hoya and I'm the new student.I hope we can all be friends and I look forward to being a part of this class."

Hoya smiled after his introduction and a group of girls in the class giggled happily,probably thrilled at the fact that there was a cute new boy in their class.Meanwhile Yun could not help but to just stare at Hoya.She was really transfixed by his sparkly eyes and smooth cheeks that seemed tempting to touch,not forgetting his really soft looking hair which was just screaming touch me.Hoya noticed her stare and stared back at her which resulted in Yun turning red yet again.All she could do was to look away and lay her head on the table to make herself disappear.

Hoya was appointed a seat at the back of the classroom as that was the only empty seat left.He was seated next to two other boys in the class named J-hope and Taehyung.They were the fun mischievous boys in class as they were constantly hyper and always joking around.In fact Hoya barely got a chance to take a seat before he was interrogated by the noisy duo.The three of them being friends was pretty much a sure thing in fact J-hope and Taehyung were known to be friends with everyone so it was impossible for Hoya not to be friends with them.

Namjoon called everyone to attention before greeting Mr Lee yet again as he took his leave out of the classroom but there was no time for any talk at all regarding the new student as immediately after his leave,the math teacher Mrs Jung came in.Mrs Jung was known to be quite strict during lessons so the class immediately toned down and became silent.Mrs Jung carried out her lesson and after a few rounds of questioning the students,she finally assigned them work to do as she marked test papers at the teacher's desk.

Yun was truly preoccupied with the math questions given.To her solving the questions and getting it right was a accomplishment that left her feeling satisfied with herself.Maybe she was a studious student or than again maybe not.Maybe she was just in the mood for some math questions that did not make her turn red like a tomato.Yun was in deep concentration when suddenly a ball of paper landed on top of her desk.She made a tsk sound thinking that some classmates of her's were goofing around but after looking around she realised the ball of paper was from Hirah who seemed very  carefree and not at all worried about the math questions that she had not done.Yun shook her head as Hirah gave her a little smirk and continued doodling on her notepad.Yun slowly opened the crumpled paper.

     Subject: |Lalalala I am bored|
Hirah:Yo so how is the math?And the more important question is what do you think about the new student?😬

Yun couldn't help but feel amused.Typical Hirah who would forever be bored when it comes to math.She penned down her reply,crumpled up the paper before purposely throwing it at Hirah's head.Hirah gave her a annoyed look before opening the paper.

Yun:The math is good and you should be doing it.His okay?😐

A few minutes later,the ball of paper landed on to Yun's desk yet again.

Hirah:What is math?Anyways his okay?Says the person who couldn't stop staring at him five minutes ago.

Yun blushed yet again.It was like today was the day where she would finally turn into a small red cherry tomato.Hoya was definitely handsome and it wasn't like Yun was the only one staring at him.Half the class were girls so they were probably staring at him too.

Yun:It wasn't like I was the only one.His handsome.There I said it.

Yun crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it onto Hirah's table.She almost fell out of her seat when she heard Mrs Jung's voice.

"Yun and Hirah.Do the two of you have something to share with the entire class besides the answers to the questions I've given?"

Mrs Jung's booming voice filled the entire classroom and all heads were turned to the direction of the two girls.Yun wished the ground would just swallow her up for today and let her out tomorrow instead.She couldn't bear to look into the intimidating eyes of Mrs Jung so she picked the option of staring at her desk with a guilty face.Meanwhile Hirah being the defiant girl she was,looked straight into Mrs Jung eyes as she opened up the crumpled paper.She took a quick glance at it,smiled at the reply Yun gave and crumpled up the paper again before replying calmly to Mrs Jung,

"No Mrs Jung.Sorry for disturbing the peace."

Hirah gave the teacher a smile before attempting to throw the balled up paper into the waste basket at the front of the classroom from her seat which was the second desk from the back of the classroom.Her attempt failed and instead hit the girl at the front row who gave her an annoyed look and complained to the teacher.

"That was highly unnecessary Hirah.Please head to Mr Hyun's office right now and I do not want to see you in class for my math lesson today."  reprimanded Mrs Jung in her stern voice.

Hirah sighed heavily.She got up from her desk,pushed in her chair and before heading to the front door of the classroom,she hurriedly whispered to Yun,

"I knew that Dani girl didn't like me.See you later."

She slowly slid open the classroom door and slid it back shut at the same pace not forgetting to give Yun one final smirk before disappearing down the corridor to Mr Hyun's office.

J-hope and Taehyung immediately burst into laughter after Hirah's departure.Yun turned around to see them laughing and nudging each other while Hoya smiled looking amused at the situation.The boys laughter was cut short by the slamming of an math textbook onto the teacher's table.Mrs Jung directed  a stern icy stare towards them and after that there was no further interruptions.The lesson ended in peace right up to the signal of the bell ringing indicating the end of math period.

At the sound of the bell,everyone immediately stood up and the class became in mere seconds simply chaotic.Everyone was moving around and talking to each other except for Yun.She was still preoccupied with her math questions and didn't even notice the bell ringing.There was this particularly question that she couldn't get right and it was frustrating as hell.From the amount of crumpled up paper on Yun's desk,you can pretty much see the amount of hard work she did trying to get the answer but it just wouldn't appear.She was so focus on the question that she didn't even realised her classmates slowly leaving the classroom and heading for gym.It was kind of evident that Yun didn't even know the next period was gym,she was the short term memory kind of girl and usually Hirah was there to remind her.

Hoya took out his gym clothes and was just about to leave the class when he spotted Yun still at her desk.He wondered why she wasn't leaving yet.J-hope and Taehyung had warn him about the gym teacher who despise late students and would give out punishments to anyone who was late but since Hoya was new,he might just probably be given only a warning.Yun on the other hand would definitely get a punishment of some sort.At first Hoya was hesitant to approach her,he wasn't sure how she would react to him just suddenly talking to her.Is she the type who's cold or the type who's friendly?If not for the little mishap Yun and Hirah had with the math teacher,Hoya wouldn't have even known her name.

Hoya hesitantly went to Yun,stood beside her desk and simply observed what she was doing.He was slightly amazed at the fact that she was still doing the math questions assigned because he was pretty sure the teacher told them to continue doing it as homework.Wow she must be really studious he thought.He continued watching her do the question and just before she could crumple up her wrong answer Hoya held her hand to stop her.

Yun was definitely in shock actually she might just have had a heart attack.She stared up at Hoya's face wondering what on earth he was doing.Why was he even beside her?When did he get here?What is he doing?All these questions came buzzing into her head.She was completely astounded as to why Hoya was beside her.

Hoya stared at Yun's answer for a few minutes before picking up her pen and saying,
"Actually you've already got the answer just that you did a careless mistake here.If you change the positive to a negative and square root it again,tadah you would get the answer."

Hoya explained while correcting Yun's work for her.He scribbled down the right answer for her afterwards giving her a dashing smile that left Yun just staring at his face.Hoya stared back with yet again an amused smile making Yun quickly stopped her awkward staring and thanking him instead.Yun was trying really desperately to avoid looking at him as he was definitely looking at her so she started to hurriedly pack her stuff into her bag.

"I was just about to head out to change for gym when I saw you still here doing math.Aren't you scared of getting punished for being late?"

Hoya asked Yun,wondering why she was still not running and rushing out for gym.

" it's gym right now?Oh my god,I'm late!I'm gonna die!How could I be so dumb?!I didn't even know!"

Yun exclaimed clearly feeling quite perplexed after knowing.She immediately went into a mad rush to find her gym clothes in her bag and was about to start running to the restrooms when she realised that Hoya was still here.

"Aren't you going to gym?Hurry or you'll be late.Mr Seo is good at torturing students so you have to quickly go."

Hoya found it funny that she was worrying about him when she should actually prioritised her worry towards   her own late self.

"I think he'll just give me a warning since I'm new and all but you should really hurry.It's been 10 minutes since the bell for gym rang."

Yun nodded her head at his reasoning and almost died of shock yet again from knowing the time.She dashed out of class like she was being chased by a murderer and ran all the way to the restrooms to change.

Hoya laughed after seeing her dashed out of class.Yun was short for a girl her age but she was pretty fast for such a small girl.Hoya took his clothes and slid the classroom door shut before making his way to the guy's restroom.