"Oh"

Ho to the Ya for You


"No thank you again this time?"

Jungkook asked with an amused smile as he looked at the girl who was still just staring at him.

It was coincidental meeting her again.Jungkook was siting down on the steps waiting for Dongwoo who had to meet Mr Hyun for something. He was occupying himself by playing a game on his phone when he heard the doors being pushed open.He expected Dongwoo to finally appear but instead he saw that girl who he had earlier met in the cafeteria.This girl was an interesting character so out of curiosity and boredom,Jungkook decided to go talk to her.He was about to tap her on the shoulder when she suddenly slipped thus the tap became a hold as he help steadied her.He offered his hand for her to hold and she clutched at it dearly for a while,only to quickly let go when she realised the hand belonged to Jungkook.

Yun felt like this was a set up by the gravitational forces of the world.They were just not contented with her thus they had to make her trip and fall at every opportunity they got.Not only that but they decided that making her trip in front of the same guy twice would be highly amusing.They were probably laughing at her idiocy and applauding her for it.

Of all people,why must it be Jungkook who helped her from falling again.Yun wished this didn't happen but as Jungkook stared at her waiting for a reply,she realized that it was already happening and she couldn't rewind the time.She blushed turning red yet again as she mumbled a thank you to Jungkook.How she wish the ground would just swallow her up or maybe just swallow Jungkook up so she could run away from this situation. 

Jungkook was half expecting her to walk away again.He barely caught her mumbled thank you and he noticed that her cheeks were turning redder by the minute.Was she embarrass about tripping or was she just shy,he wondered.The atmosphere did feel a little weird somehow but he thought it was only because he didn't quite know her.Jungkook gave her a smile and introduced himself.

"I'm Jungkook and the name of the girl who trips a lot would be?"

He asked staring at her as he waited for her reply.

"Umm Yun.My name is Yun and sorry about the tripping thing."

Yun replied,looking down at the ground.

Jungkook laughs lightly as he says,

"Hey,I was just joking.I don't mind saving you from tripping all the time."

Now Yun was confused.Was he really sincerely saying that or was he making fun of her?Was this a joke?Was she suppose to laugh or was it an inside joke kind of thing?Yun was unsure of what to say or do.Maybe I should just get going,she thought.Just as she was about to say goodbye though,someone else appeared.

"Yo I was looking for you,let's go.Oh wait am I interrupting something?"

Dongwoo cheekily asked.He had suddenly appeared behind Jungkook.

Yun turned even redder as she stared at Dongwoo with her big eyes.She was feeling extremely awkward and uncomfortable being with these two boys.

Jungkook looked at Dongwoo and gave him a hit on the head before saying.

"What's wrong with you?Stop making other people feel awkward just cause you're awkward."

"I'm not awkward.Since when am I awkward?Wait are you talking about just now?That wasn't me being awkward and I thought we forgot about that moment."

"Whatever you say."

Jungkook laughs and Dongwoo sighs in frustration before asking,

"Should we get going?"

"Yeah we should."

Jungkook replies,turning to face Yun.

"So be careful and I'll see you around Yun."

Jungkook gives her a smile and waves goodbye before heading down the steps with Dongwoo.

"Oh."

That was all Yun replied as she watched them walk away. 

She continued watching till they walked out the gate and disappeared from her view.After that she just sat on the steps,a little stun.She wasn't used to talking to guys she didn't know or weren't close to.Let alone two cute handsome guys.She didn't know what to say or what she should have said.Yun wasn't a great conversationalist or a social butterfly.A conversation between Yun and someone she wasn't close to would usually start and end at hello followed by absolute silence. 

She wasn't someone who handled her feelings and emotions well.Thus why Hoya found her lying down on the steps a little while later just staring at the sky.