"Jagiya come back"

Ho to the Ya for You

#JungWoo POV 

      After saying goodbye to Yun, Jungkook and Dongwoo headed to the restaurant nearby to have dinner together.As they were walking,Dongwoo who was piqued regarding Jungkook's encounter with Yun decided to ask Jungkook about it. 

"So Jung,what was that all about?"

"Why do you want to know?"

Jungkook replied looking at Dongwoo suspiciously.Dongwoo avoided his gaze and innocently said,

"Just wondering."

"It was nothing so don't wonder."

"It looked like something to me.Were you guys talking about me?"

Dongwoo asked.This was the question he was truly piqued by and curious about all along.

Jungkook stared at Dongwoo weirdly upon hearing his question and exclaimed,

"Why would we be talking about you?Is there something wrong with your head today?Should we head to the hospital instead?"

Dongwoo gave a look of annoyance towards Jungkook and sighed.

"I don't know.I was afraid that you and your slick mouth might have blurted out something about me and my stupid crush.Not that she's stupid.You know what I mean." 

Jungkook stopped walking and stared at Dongwoo in disbelieved.Dongwoo stared back at him with an confused expression.

"How can you not trust your best bro?I love you like no other and you say this cruel things about me?Is this the end?"

Jungkook dramatically acted out his words,his face portraying expressions of being shock and hurt.

Dongwoo shooked his head at Jungkook's antics clearly not at all moved by his dramatic display.

"So what was it about then?"

"I was waiting for you when I saw her leaving the school.I was about to go start a conversation when she suddenly tripped so I caught her just in time to save her and that was that.I was also about to politely talk to her but you popped out of no way and unleash your awkwardness so."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"What awkwardness?I was lightening up the atmosphere.Like that saying an eye for an eye."

Jungkook looked beyond confused as he stared at Dongwoo.Maybe he should bring him to the hospital just in case,he thought.

"What eye?What are you talking about?"

"To get back at you for just now."

Dongwoo casually replied.

"You threw my stuff into the dustbin."

"Yeah and because of that I got detention so."

Dongwoo shrugged his shoulders and continued walking ahead of Jungkook.

"But that was your own fault."

Jungkook frustratingly exclaimed but Dongwoo just shook his head at him.

"Yeah but you being an idiot was yours."

"Is this about the hallway thing?But I didn't even say her name."

"I know.I just want to be annoying."

Dongwoo replied,smiling cheekily at Jungkook before walking on ahead of him.

"Awww Woooo!Don't be that way!I love you!Forgive me!Woo oppa!Jagiya come back!I want you back back back back back!"

Jungkook proclaimed running after Dongwoo.