The link between chicken,milk plus bananas and how to trip yourself

Ho to the Ya for You

"So Hoya,this is the cafeteria and this is where you'll be siting for the rest of your high school life."

Taehyung announced while directing Hoya to their usual lunch table.J-hope,Hirah and Yun were already there but J-hope seemed to be the only one eating a proper meal while Yun had a bowl of fruits and Hirah had nothing.

"You idiot!I told you to wait for me.I thought you would never leave me.I trusted you."

Taehyung dramatically proclaimed to J-hope not forgetting to whack his head at the same time.

"Ow!Can't you see I'm eating you bastard.And you took too long to get here,I was afraid that the fried chicken would be all gone."

J-hope replied waving a crispy chicken drumstick purposely near Taehyung's face.Taehyung was about to whack J-hope's head again but his hand was left in mid air as he realised the meaning behind J-hope's words.

"Ahhh!I forgot today was fried chicken day!No don't leave me chicken!"

And he immediately ran off to the food counter leaving Hoya behind.Hoya laughed as he watch Taehyung queuing up and repeatedly informing everyone to not buy the chicken.His words could be heard all the way from the counter.

"No you don't buy that chicken!You don't cherished it as much as I do.Sunbaenim please don't buy more chicken.Leave some for me,I beg you Sunbaenim.Yah why would you eat 5 pieces of chicken?You should think about others!"

Everyone in line mostly just stared and shook their heads at Taehyung or ignored him.His sunbaenims patted him on the back,laughing at his words.

"Yah Hoya why are you still standing there?Have a seat."

J-hope patted the seat next to him and Hoya realising he was still standing went to sit next to him.

"Oi Taehyung buy a meal for Hoya!"
 
Stares were directed at J-hope as he mouthed sorry to the people he had shock from his really loud shouting.Hoya stared at J-hope shocked too cause his shout was seriously loud and his words surprised Hoya.

Taehyung gave a thumbs up sign in reply and resumed defending his soon to be fried chicken.

"Thanks.How much is it though?I'll pay him back later."

Hoya felt touched by the gesture.He felt that his first day at school would have been a pretty hard one if not for Taehyung and J-hope who immediately talked to him and welcomed him before he could even take a sit.

"No need.We're bros now,you and us two so it's normal to treat each other to food.What are bros for right?"

J-hope gave Hoya a warm sincere smile and raised his hand in a fist bump.Hoya smiled back and they both fist bumped each other in agreement.Hoya was really glad that he had the two of them.J-hope and Taehyung were really friendly,easy going and it felt really natural to be friends with them.

"Yo I'm back.I bought Hoya the rice and bulgogi set meal not forgetting the fried chickens."

Taehyung announced,back from buying the food.He gave Hoya his meal,sat down next to him and started attacking his fried chickens.Hoya thanked him and laughed at the way Taehyung was greedily eating his chickens.It felt right being with them.

"Hirah,you're not eating anything?"

Hoya noticed that Hirah was busy with her phone and she didn't seem like she was going to go eat anytime soon.

"Tsk that girl.The only thing she eats for lunch is a banana and a carton of chocolate milk.No matter how hard we try to tempt her with this fried chicken she won't eat a proper meal."

J-hope informed Hoya,giving Hirah a glance of annoyance before resuming eating his food.

"It's just that I'm not that hungry in the mornings."

Hirah reasoned back to J-hope.It wasn't like he didn't know that was how she was.He was the one who's always trying to get her to eat a proper meal every time they have lunch together. 

"Or the afternoons.You should really eat a proper meal three times a day.You're not fat so you won't get fat eating so why don't you?You're annoying me just by not eating seriously.Food to me is precious and you should think the same way."

J-hope argued back waving his chicken drumstick around like he was giving a important speech on behalf of all food.Hirah just laughed at his so called speech which offended J-hope and he started to lecture her on the importance of food.Hoya felt like he was completely forgotten by J-hope and he was amused by their argument regarding food.He could tell that they were really close friends. 

"Oh my god!Its out!Look at them!I can't like them but I know I'm going to!What to do?!Ahhhh help me!"

J-hope and Hirah's argument came to a stop and they both stared at Yun.Hoya was also staring at Yun totally taken aback by her sudden shouting.Taehyung was the only one still eating his fried chicken and not giving a damn about the stuff happening around him.He was with his one true love and no one else mattered. 

Yun stared back at the faces staring at her and apologised to them in a softer tone compared to her shouting a little while ago,

"Umm oops.I'm sorry.It was just that they are like woah and I got excited and I didn't mean to shout that out loud.Just ignore me please."

And she went back to fangirl on her own,smiling and blushing by herself.

"Is she always like that?"

Hoya asked,intrigued by what he just saw.He expected Yun to be those quiet shy type of girls who were mostly into their studies but you know that saying about not judging a book by its cover.

"Usually yes.Its normal really,you'll get used to it."

J-hope replied with a laugh.They all pretty much got used to Yun and her fangirl ways so they weren't  really surprise by it.

"Yah Yun let's go buy food together."

Hirah suddenly announced nudging Yun and almost making her drop her phone on the floor.

"Yah was that necessary?!I almost drop my phone damn it."

Hirah just laughed at Yun's response and pulled her hand repeatedly trying to get her to get up and start walking.

"I'm getting up.Can you just wait?"

Yun remarked annoyed at Hirah's persistent ways.She barely got up when Hirah started dragging her towards the counter.

"Yah buy some real food!You know like this chicken?"

J-hope shouted at them,waving his chicken in their direction.As a reply Hirah just shook her head and stuck out her tongue(merong😛) to him.

J-hope gave an exasperated sigh and started complaining to Hoya about the ordeals he has to face being friends with Hirah and he mock punch Hoya on his arm when all Hoya could do was to laugh at his complaining. 


"Two cartons of chocolate milk and one banana please."

Hirah paid for the stuff and handed Yun her milk before going over to the fruit section to pick out a good banana.She had to pick a nice bright yellow one because according to her if the banana is not yellowish enough it wouldn't be fresh and nice.Usually she was right mainly because she became an expert banana picker after eating one everyday.

After seeing Hirah finally picked the banana she wanted,Yun slowly started to make her way back to their table and Hirah followed her from behind.

Now Yun was a klutz by nature so it was perfectly natural and possible for her to suddenly bang her shin on a chair and trip all by herself.And that was exactly what happened.Yun was pretty sure she saw the chair and avoided it but she had no idea how she had hit it.So she almost nearly tripped but caught herself at the last minute because Hirah was behind her and she had managed to grab Yun before she could tumble down on the floor.The cartons of milk and banana went flying onto the floor,luckily the milk cartons didn't burst open and the banana wasn't peeled open yet so yeah no one could slip on it just yet.

Yun sweared loudly,she couldn't believe that she almost tripped her own self up.Who in the world would do that to themselves?Yun was about to pick up the stuff on the floor,still swearing at her own clumsiness when she realised that there was someone standing right in front of her.She immediately clammed her hand onto and stood there shock and embarrassed.

Why you ask?Well because the guy standing in front of her was no other than this really cute,handsome,good looking guy named Jungkook.