The Girl That Can't Be Named

Ho to the Ya for You

-Jungkook and Dongwoo's POV aka
    
   #JungWoo POV
 
  After that random situation  at the cafeteria,Jungkook and Dongwoo started walking back to class.Both of them decided to head back to class earlier than usual today.The hallways were empty and silent as they made their way back,that is until Jungkook decided to suddenly ask Dongwoo a question. 

"So Woo what's with the 'oh you remember my name thing?'"

Jungkook asked while laughing.He started teasing Dongwoo about how awkward Dongwoo was just now.

Dongwoo looked embarrass upon hearing Jungkook's words and lightly punched Jungkook's arm before replying to his earlier question.

"I didn't know what else to say so I joked around.Also I wasn't so sure that she would know my name either."

Dongwoo timidly admitted to Jungkook,showing Jungkook a very rare insecure side of him.

"Woo you're the most confident bastard I have ever met and now you're insecure talking to the girl you have a crush on?This is funny."

Jungkook suddenly stops in the middle of the hallway and starts laughing.Dongwoo hurriedly covers Jungkook's loud mouth with his hand in panic,afraid that someone would overhear his extremely loud annoying friend.Jungkook struggles until Dongwoo finally releases him,not forgetting to hit him on the head first.

"Ow!What was that for?"

Jungkook asked,rubbing his head.

"For saying that out loud.What if someone hears,you idiot."

"Chill,no one knows who you like anyways.And I'm not shouting it out loud like for example.Hir!"

Jungkook got another hit on the head.

"If you complete that name,I swear I will take all your stuff and dump it into the rubbish bin."

Dongwoo gave Jungkook a warning but Jungkook only gleefully smiled in his direction.

"What if I say it backwards like Rah than..."

"Geusaekki(bastard) yah.Have I ever done anything wrong to you?"

"Nah but this is fun.So does that mean I can spell it out like H-I-R...."

Jungkook started running down the hallway repeating the same three letters over and over again.

"Yah Jung!Geusaekki!Yah come back here!Why am I'm even friends with him?" 

Dongwoo asked himself and sighed.He started running down the hallways after Jungkook.

The wild Jung and Woo chase ended when Dongwoo finally trapped Jungkook at a corner in the classroom with some help.Jungkook got flicked hard on the head by Dongwoo after that and true to his words,Dongwoo took all his stuff and threw it in the classroom dustbin.