Sorry for being lame by Death Via Steps

Ho to the Ya for You


      After lunch the five of them headed back to class to resume their lessons.All was well until the last period with Mr Lee.

Mr Lee reminded the class to do their homework and told everyone to start packing up as the bell was going to ring in about 5 minutes.He knew his class would turn into a bunch of hyenas crazily racing out of the door when that happens and so he wanted to be long gone by then.The class filled up with chatter as everyone  started packing up.

"We are going to eat dinner together after this so Hoya you wanna come along?"

Taehying asked leaning against Hoya's table as he waited for a reply.

"Who's the we?"

"Jhope,Hirah,Yun,me and you if you're coming that is."

"Sure,I'll come."

"Alright.We're gonna celebrate the success of your first day at school.We'll eat lots and lots of fried chicken and drink till we get drunk."

Taehyung acclaimed,his eyes gleaming with excitement just thinking about it.

"We're underage so I don't think we would be getting drunk."

"Yah can't you just let me be happy in my little imagination bubble?Besides I can always pretend that the cola is soju and be drunk  on cola by myself."

Taehyung smiled smugly to himself,quite contented with his dinner plans.Hoya laughed in reply,gently shaking his head at Taehyung's amusing antics. 

Hoya continued packing his bag while Taehyung who was leaning against Hoya's table,continued  daydreaming about his drunk cola dinner. 

Amidst the class packing up,Mr Lee greeted them farewell and was just about to take his leave when suddenly a high piercing scream filled the air.The class turned silent well except for Taehyung who got shocked by the scream and had fallen onto the floor.He got up,complaining about his sore and looked around trying to find the source of the scream.

The source of the scream was Dani.She had gone to the back of the class to keep her books in her locker and screamed immediately after unlocking her locker.Everyone stared at her as she stood up and started walking towards Hirah who was busy shoving all her books under her table.
Dani tapped Hirah's table and after  getting Hirah's attention,she immediately started shouting in Hirah's face.

"Yah!You did this,didn't you?My whole locker is filled with tiny pieces of  crumpled up paper balls.Do you think it's funny?I thought a cockroach fell on me but it  turned out to be a piece of your stupid crumpled up paper ball.What is wrong with you?Are you jealous?Just because Mrs Jung favored me over you?Sheesh."

Dani gave Hirah a disgusted look and went up to Mr Lee complaining about the state of her locker.Hirah looked a little irritated but she was cheekily smirking obviously finding Dani's little rant amusing.Yun looked at Hirah and the expression on her face seemed to be asking an question.Hirah nodded in reply and smiled reassuringly.Mr Lee sent Dani back to her seat and commanded everyone to stay put.

"Namjoon as chairman I'm sure you can handle this.Find the culprit,get them to clean up the mess and them to meet Mr Hyun at his office.I'll let Mr Hyun know about this later.I'll be off now and I expect this matter to be officially solved the next day.No one leaves until the culprit is found.I repeat no one.Okay bye,be here for misery tomorrow."

With that Mr Lee left the classroom,a smile plastered on his face,obviously glad that he didn't have to be the one to solve the issue.As soon as he stepped out of the classroom the class erupted into shouts of protests and complains.Staying in class after the final bell had rung was deemed as a curse.It was pure bad luck.Just joking,it's not but who the heck stays in class after school when you don't have to right? 

Namjoon stood at the front of the classroom and tried to shut the class up especially Dani who was whining about how a nuisance it was to stay in class and how she's been victimised and .She was also continuously  accusing Hirah of being the culprit.

"Okay people please keep calm.Dani can you please just let me handle this?"

Namjoon shuts her up and addresses the whole class.

"So no one will leave until we find the culprit who did this.Please own up and I'll treat you guys to dinner.I stay true to my words so please." 

"It's Hirah.I know it's her!She's so fake,I can't stand her.She just hates me for no reason.I don't even know what wrong I did to be treated this way."

Dani immediately pipes in with her opinion about who the culprit was.
Namjoon rolled his eyes at her direction,he couldn't get why she was being so dramatic over nothing.It was just paper.

Suddenly Hirah stands up,screeching her chair in the process.Both J-hope and Taehyung stands up too but without the screeching.All heads were turned towards them as everyone waited for the reason behind their sudden movements.Yun looked at Hirah worriedly,she didn't want her to get into trouble again.Hirah gave Yun a small comforting smile when she saw Yun looking her way before addressing the whole class.

"I'm sorry for being a nuisance.I did that harmless umm prank I guess even though it can't even be considered a prank since it was a very lame one.I apologize for the low attempt of entertainment and this has nothing to do with me hating Dani or being jealous towards her contrary to what she said.I am really really sorry about keeping you all in class and I hope you guys would forgive me."

Hirah apologized and gave a low bow to her classmates.

Taehyung and J-hope nodded their heads in agreement while saying that it could have been better and applauded Hirah for her apology.

"Okay.It wasn't that lame.I'm sure you meant no harm Hirah.But the thing I don't get is,why are these two idiots standing up as well?"

Namjoon asked looking pointedly at Taehyung and J-hope.

"Well since we took part in the tearing and crumpling of these tiny paper balls,I guess we should get scolded as well."

J-hope replied as he cheekily smiled at Namjoon and gave a thumbs up to Hirah.

After Hirah's admittance to the prank,Dani could not shut up about how right she was and kept on running away to her posse of friends.It annoyed Namjoon a lot so he decided to dismiss the rest of the class just so she would finally be gone.Thus the class became empty except for the three culprits,Namjoon,Yun and Hoya who were still packing their bags.

"Okay you three let's go and see Mr Hyun."

"Sure but after that you're paying for dinner.You owed me dinner anyways since that other time." 

Namjoon nodded his head to J-hope while telling him not to worry about dinner reasoning that as a chairman he would stay true to his words.

The trio and Namjoon left the classroom but not before reminding both Yun and Hoya to meet them at the front gate as they were all having dinner together.After their departure the only ones left in the classroom were Yun and Hoya.

Hoya wore his bag and went over to Yun who was still absentmindedly packing her bag.

"So Yun,I've got to go to the admin office to pass up some forms.Will it be okay if I meet you at the front gate later?" 

Yun replied with a nod as she was still stuck in her own thoughts.

After making sure she got what he was saying,Hoya left the classroom and headed to the admin office.He didn't really want to leave Yun alone but he didn't want to trouble her either by making her tag along with him to the office.He felt that she would have been annoyed if he asked her to accompany him but at the same time Hoya felt that she would be annoyed that he left her alone.Basically he wasn't even sure what Yun was like and thus it made it even more difficult for him to deduce what to do.It was confusing the way she was and Hoya decided that since he just became friends with her(does she even consider him as a friend?),he would have to get to know her better step by step.

Yun slowly drifted out of her own thoughts after finishing packing up her bag.She realized she was alone and wondered where Hoya was before remembering that he had gone to the admin office to pass up some forms.Yun strapped her bag over her shoulders,pushed in her chair,offed the lights and exited out of the classroom.

She slowly walked down the hallways towards the school entrance,getting lost in her own thoughts again which consisted of her thinking about what to do after dinner and how she was going to solve that math question she didn't quite get.They weren't deep philosophical thoughts but that was just the kind of thing that Yun usually thought about.

Yun pushed open the school doors and slowly made her way down the steps of the entrance.She was still thinking about that math problem and wondering why couldn't she get it right.Suddenly she halted her steps down as she realized that she had already done and gotten the question right.It was the question that Hoya had helped her solved.Now Yun was puzzled.If that was the case than why was she still thinking about that math question when she had other math problems to solve as homework?

She continued going down the steps as she thought about it.It was confusing her mind up but she just couldn't let that particular math problem out of her head.It was just stubbornly stuck in her mind.It was like somehow her mind was watching a movie and had decided to click pause at that particular question.Wait,was it because?

Before Yun could finish that thought however she realized that she had somehow missed a step and because of that she was about to trip down the stairs and yet that math question was still all she could think about.No,she wasn't thinking "I'm gonna fall down these steps" or "I'm about to roll down and die" nope not at all because all she could think about was that math question.A second later though,the thought of falling crossed her mind but it was a second too late to try and stabilize herself and only then did Yun think ",I'm going to fall and possibly die".

Yun silently cursed beneath her breath and prepared for the inevitable fall when suddenly a hand appears out of nowhere,reaching out to prevent her from falling down the steps.Yun desperately clutches the hand that came from no where and breathed a sigh of relief when she realized she wasn't going to fall and die after all.

Yun  looked at the hand she had clutched and silently said thanks to it in her head before realizing that this hand probably has an owner and maybe she's been clutching this hand for a little too long and maybe the owner might be feeling a little uncomfortable right now.So she looked up while still clutching the hand cause she wanted to give its owner a thank you shake in return for helping her escape death by stairs.

But the thank you shake didn't happen because as soon as she saw the face of the hand that had saved her well Yun immediately let go.She took a step away and her cheeks turned red from embarrassment as she stared at the owner of that hand that had saved her from the brutal steps.It was a nice,smooth and quite an soft hand to clutch from falling though.