Chapter 2

Is Love Still Remains?

“Taeyeon-ah are you okay? You seem not focus” Tiffany said while looking at Taeyeon.

 “Yeah sure, I’m okay Tiff. Don’t worry” Taeyeon said while putting her things inside her bag. They are done recording for today.

“You guys go first, I need to go to the toilet” Taeyeon said then left.

Taeyeon wash her face and look at the mirror. She sighed.

“Yah Kim Taeyeon why are you thinking about that guy!! You have Baekhyun now!!” she talked to herself.

 

“Taeyeon-ah” someone called her name, when she walked out from the bathroom.

It’s Leeteuk again.

“Wae I’m meeting this guy again.. aish..” she talked to herself again.

“Waeyo Taeyeon-ah? You’re not happy seeing me again?” he laughed.

“Ah, no oppa. You are still in here?” she asked awkwardly.

“Yeah, just finished practicing our choreography for our new song. We are going to comeback soon” he said.

“I know , everyone already know Super Junior are going to comeback” she smiled.

“Oh.. You are done recording too?”

“Yeah, we’re just finished too.. I gotta go anyway, Tiff and Seohyun are waiting in the car. Annyeong oppa!” Taeyeon said and then quickly left.

 

***********************

 

“You guys are back?” said Sunny from her bed when Taeyeon entered their room.

“Yes. Ah… so tired” Taeyeon throw her bag into her bed.

“I’m going to take a bath”

Sunny just nodded her head.

Taeyeon’s phone keep ringing, Sunny who’s trying to sleep wake up from her bed and look at her roommate’s phone. It was 3 missed calls from Baekhyun, and a few kakaotalk messages from… Leeteuk?!

Sunny rounded her eyes when she read Leeteuk’s name. Some of SNSD members didn’t really like Leeteuk ever since he broke up with their leader, including Sunny. She hate Leeteuk for making Taeyeon cried a lot.

“Kim Taeyeon!” Sunny yelled at Taeyeon when she entered the room, made her surprised.

“Ya.. wae? Why are you yelling?” she rubbed her chest.

“Are you meeting Leeteuk oppa these days?” she asked her to the point.

“Mwo? No.. I’m not meeting him?”

“Then why he said he wants to meet you AGAIN?” ask her again.

“When he said that? -,-“ said Taeyeon confused.

“Look at your phone. He texted you..” Sunny sighed.

Without saying anything she quickly grab her phone and then look at the message. He said that he would like to see her again and treat her favorite ice cream.

“I’m not meeting him, Sunny. We just met at the company today”

“There was missed calls from Baekhyun too” Sunny said again.

“I’m going to call him back" Taeyeon then walked out from their room.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I walked out from my room to call Baekhyun back. Before I dial his number, there was another call from him.

“Noona! Why you not picking up my calls” he said from there.

“I’m sorry Baek, I’m just done taking a bath. Are you arrived at your dorm?”

“Ne.. Noona~ I’m going to China tomorrow morning” he said again.

“I know. So you should go shower and then sleep! I don’t want you to get sick” I said to him.

“Arraseo.. You have to sleep too. I hanging up. I love you Kim Taeyeon”

“I love you too Byun Baekhyun” then he hang up.

I sighed. Should I meet Leeteuk oppa or not? It is not that I still love him, but I admit I kinda miss him. You guys didn’t know how much I love him that time. He’s everything to me. I know I’m stupid, he’s the one who left me, he’s the one who broke up with me. And he made me cry for months, make me depressed. Until Baekhyun came and showered me with his love. I feel comfortable when I’m with him. I know he like me ever since his debut with EXO. And finally he asked me to be his girlfriend. So I said yes.

 

End of Taeyeon POV

 

***************

 

Leeteuk was waiting for Taeyeon in Taeyeon’s favorite ice cream shop. They used to come here often when they are still dating. After 15 minutes Taeyeon finally come.

“Sorry I’m late, oppa”

“It’s okay, Tae” Leeteuk smiled.

“Here sit down, I’ll order our ice cream” he patted her head then went to order their ice cream.

“Here is your favorite cotton candy ice cream!” he give Taeyeon double scoop of cotton candy flavored ice cream.

“You still remember my favorite, oppa” she said and smile.

“Of course I remember. I still remember everything about you” he said make Taeyeon felt awkward.

It’s been 2 years since they last date.

“How’s life in the army, oppa?” Taeyeon asked.

“Boring.. kekeke” he giggled.

“How about you? How’s you and Baekhyun?”

“We’re fine” she said.

“It’s good to hear that. I’m sorry for hurting you” he said suddenly.

“It’s been over 2 years oppa. Why are you talking about that again”

“I know I hurt you a lot. I’m sorry Tae, I just think that it wouldn’t work for us if we still continue that time. I know you are depressed after we broke up, I watched every program that you are in at the army. I feel bad for you. It’s all because of me. But I’m glad finally you find another man.I hope he is better than me” Leeteuk looked down.

“No need to talk about this oppa. I forgive you already. It’s been 2 years oppa” Taeyeon almost tearing up. All  those memory that hurt her suddenly filled up her mind.

“I just realized that I’m so stupid letting you go. I just realized it when I read the news about you and Baekhyun. My heart hurts, I still love you. I’m jealous seeing you kissing that guy. It hurts me more because I do know him, and we are in the same company. I just know that I still love you. A lot.."