Chapter 6

Is Love Still Remains?

“I’m sorry Baek.. I don’t think I can..”

“Is it because of Leeteuk hyung?”

“Leeteuk oppa?? What do you mean?” Taeyeon asked Baekhyun. Surprised and confused.

“Baekhyun-ssi you have to get ready in a minutes!! You have to leave now. You manager is looking for you everywhere” said one of the SM staff.

“Give me a minutes” Baekhyun said to the staff.

“You can’t!! Please be professional Baekhyun-ssi” said the staff again.

Baekhyun sighed. “Listen noona! We haven’t finished yet. I will talk to you again later!”

Baekhyun said then left.

Everyone’s eyes look at Baekhyun when he go through them to the room door. They are all curious about what happened to BaekYeon.

“Taeyeon-ah are you okay?” Sunny come to Taeyeon when Taeyeon appear in front of them with a red eyes and her make up is in a mess.

Taeyeon just stay silent she didn’t answer, she just sit back to the dressing table and trying to fix her make up.

Everyone was exchanging glances and everyone shooking their heads.

Finally it’s SNSD’s turn to perform. Like always save the best for the last. They are the last performer today.

During the end of the performance when all the artist are singing together, Baekhyun keep glancing at Taeyeon, but Taeyeon didn’t look Baekhyun even once. Baekhyun’s heart really hurts. It’s just Taeyeon Taeyeon and Taeyeon on his mind now.

EXO and SNSD are staying in the same hotel. So it was a good chance for Baekhyun to talk freely to Taeyeon. He decided to come to Taeyeon’s room to straighten up their problem.

Baekhyun keep pressing the bell unpatiently. Taeyeon finally open the door for Baekhyun.

The two just stay silent for a while until Taeyeon finally spoke up.

“What is it? You said you wanna talk to me” said Taeyeon coldly.

“I know you’ve been meeting Leeteuk hyung lately”

“No. We just met accidently in SM” said Taeyeon calm.

“Really? Because I see you and him hugging” Baekhyun said again.

Taeyeon look surprise but pretend to be calm again.

“Listen Baek.. About me and Leeteuk oppa. It’s nothing me and him are just friend now. He apologized to me about what happened before. That’s it”

“But what if he still love you?” asked Baekhyun.

“No. He don’t love me anymore” lied Taeyeon.

“Baek please.. This isn’t because of him” Taeyeon said again.

“Then why are you breaking up with me?” sad Baekhyun.

“I’m… I’m just tired. I’m tired with all the fans that always blaming me” Taeyeon sighed.

“Are you sure about your decision? You don’t love me anymore don’t you?” asked Baekhyun.

“Yes” answer Taeyeon short.

“Look at my eyes Kim Taeyeon. Look at my eyes and tell me that you don’t love me anymore” Baekhyun’s eyes already filled with tears.

Taeyeon was just keeping her head down. Didn't want to see Baekhyun.

Baekhyun slowly lifted up Taeyeon’s head to face him. He look at her and kissed her lips slowly.

Taeyeon just do nothing.

“See.. you still love me noona” Baekhyun smiled.

But Taeyeon pushed him away. Baekhyun almost fell, he look so surprised.

His heart hurts so bad. Taeyeon give him a cold glance.

“Listen Byun Baekhyun.. That was our last kiss. I just can’t stand the haters anymore. I guess this is the best for us. Please understand. I’m sorry” Taeyeon said and pushed Baekhyun to the the door.

“Taeyeon noona..” Baekhyun still can’t believe his ears.

“I’m sorry Baek”

“Okay if this what you want. This is your decision I can’t go against it. I just wanted you to know that I really love you. I really love you and I will always love you no matter what” Baekhyun said then decided to left Taeyeon’s room.

After Baekhyun left, Taeyeon was crying so hard. She finally release all her tears that she had been holding from earlier.

Is she crazy? Why is she doing that. She knows that she still loves Baekhyun too. But maybe she just really tired this time. She can’t think clearly. Taeyeon is just tired with everything about their relationship that everyone hate.

========================

 

“Baekhyun focus!!!!!!” said their choreographer.

The other EXO members was already tired because they keep repeating the part because of Baekhyun.

“What is wrong with you since yesterday!! We are all tired! And we keep repeating this because of you!” Kai finally shout to Baekhyun. He’s tired. Everyone is tired but Baekhyun keep messing up.

Baekhyun didn’t answer. He keep his face straight.

“Just end this practice today! Tomorrow we will have double practice! It wouldn’t work for today” said the coach.

“What the is wrong with you, Byun Baekhyun!” Kai shout and left the practice room angry.

The other just look at the two. Sehun followed Kai to left the room.

Chanyeol and D.O look at Baekhyun disappointed. Suho make a sign for them to leave the room.

“Baek, please answer me. What is wrong with you? You’ve made the others angry” asked Suho.

“Hyung.. I’m sorry.. I really can’t concentrate” Baekhyun burned his face on his hand.

“I broke up with Taeyeon” said Baekhyun frustated.

Suho look at Baekhyun sadly. He knows that Baekhyun's really love Taeyeon.

“Sorry to hear that” Suho patted Baekhyun’s back. “But you can’t be like this. You have to be professional. We are a team, you can’t do whatever you want because it will affect the others”

“I know. I’m sorry hyung. I will try my best tomorrow” Baekhyun said. Suho patted again his dongsaeng back and leave him alone.

 

=====================

Taeyeon was at SM canteen alone. She was drinking a cup of coffee alone with her pokerface.

From far away, Leeteuk who was at the building too realize Taeyeon was sitting alone. So he decided to approach her.

“Taeyeon-ah” Leeteuk called her. But no respond from her.

“Kim Taeyeon” Leeteuk patted her shoulder.

“Ne?” Taeyeon back to her sense and answer at once.

“You are daydreaming” Leeteuk laughed at her.

“Leeteuk oppa?” Taeyeon look at Leeteuk with a straight face.

Taeyeon look awful. Her face was pale and her eyes are swollen. Looks like she had been crying all night long.

“Taeyeon-ah is there something wrong? Why you face like that? Are you sick?” asked Leeteuk worriedly.

“No I’m okay” said Taeyeon.

“I know you are not okay Taeng. You can tell me anything, I will be a great listener for you. Is it because of SNSD problem lately?” asked Leeteuk.

“Oppa….” Taeyeon hesitate. “I broke up with Baekhyun” she finally tell Leeteuk.

 

-Leeteuk’s POV-

“Oppa….” Taeyeon hesitate. “I broke up with Baekhyun” she finally tell Leeteuk.

I almost can’t believe what I just heard. Taeyeon broke up with Baekhyun??!

Omo omo omo can I be happy like this? Taeyeon finally broke up with him, like what I was hoping all this time.

Is it because of me that she finally let that kid go?

You guys don’t know how happy I am hearing this. I know I’m bad, but I really love Taeyeon. I miss her. I want her like the old days. I want to get her back.

“Taeyeon-ah. I’m sorry” I was pretending to be sad hearing that.

“It’s okay it’s my decision. I already think about it. Everyone hate our relationship so why should I fight for it?” Taeyeon eyes was filled with tears again.

“Taeyeon-ah don’t cry. It hurts me when seeing you cried” Leeteuk wipe Taeyeon’s tears that flowing in her cheeks.

Leeteuk then embraced her. Taeyeon release her tears in Leeteuk’s hug.

“Just cry as much as you want if that helps you feels relieved” Leeteuk keep embracing her while Taeyeon’s hair.

 

 

Thanks for subscribed! Don't forget to leave your comments! <3