Chapter 3

Is Love Still Remains?

 “I just realized that I’m so stupid letting you go. I just realized it when I read the news about you and Baekhyun. My heart hurts, I still love you. I’m jealous seeing you kissing that guy. It hurts me more because I do know him, and we are in the same company. I just know that I still love you. A lot”

Taeyeon just stayed silent. What Leeteuk said was so sudden. She do love him a lot. But it was before he left her. Now she have another man that really love her. Even he’s younger than her, she knows he can take care of her. She didn’t know, if a part of her still love Leeteuk or not. She missed him a lot. Seeing him in front of her like this, confessing something that make her feel a little bit weird.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t said this when you have a boyfriend now. But I miss you a lot, Taeyeon. When I was in the army, even though I’m busy, I’m still looking for you, watched you from there. I’m sorry that I didn’t fight for our relationship and ended up leaving you. I’m sorry, Taeyeon” Leeteuk looked down. Tears flowing in his cheeks.

Taeyeon looked at him, she lifted his face, and erase the tears from his face with her finger.

“Don’t cry” She smiled.

“And please stop saying sorry. I forgive you already”

“Thank you Taeyeon-ah. I just want you to know, that I regret made that decision back then”

“I know. Stop talking about this and eat your ice cream. It’s already melted now” Taeyeon laughed.

Leeteuk obeyed and eat his melted ice cream, Taeyeon look at him eating while thinking. Why she is so stupid. She has been dumped by him, but now? She’s with him, like there was nothing happen between them before. She didn’t know why her heart told her to forgive him. She just don’t know. Is she still love him too? Maybe…

 

*****************************

 

“Thanks for today oppa” Taeyeon said when they are arrived at SNSD’s dorm.

“No, I should be the one who said thank you, finally I can said what was bothering me all this time. Thanks for your time today” he smiled.

“You’re welcome oppa” she smiled back and about to leave, but Leeteuk grab her hand.

He hugged her tightly.

Taeyeon frozen, she can’t do anything. Her heart beating so fast… This is not right!  But why she like this? She didn’t hug him back, but she let him hug her.

After hugging her for awhile and she’s not hugging him back, he release his hug.

“Sorry”

“No it’s ok. I gotta go oppa. It’s already late” she said then quickly left Leeteuk’s car.

Taeyeon walk fast to the elevator. She rest her head on the elevator wall. Thinking why she become like this. This isn’t right. She shouldn’t do this. Is this called cheating?

“Baekhyun-ah mianhae…” Taeyeon sighed.

She didn’t know why she’s being like this. She just don’t know..

“Taeyeon-ah! Where have you been?!” Tiffany who is sitting in the living room asked her.

“Umm, meeting some friend?” she said while walking towards her room.

“Who?” ask Tiffany again.

Taeyeon pretend she didn’t hear Tiffany. She went into her room.

Good that Sunny was already sleeping, if not she will asked her so many question too.

Taeyeon looked at her phone. There was no message from Baekhyun. Taeyeon knows he’s busy. EXO was having their world tour now.

“Taeyeon, are you sleeping?” Tiffany open SunYeon’s room.

“Not yet. Why?” Taeyeon asked her.

“Come here” Tiffany said and let the door open, so Taeyeon could follow her.

“Tae, are you hiding something from us?” asked Tiffany suspiciously.

“Remember, there was no secret between us?” she said again.

“Fine.. I met Leeteuk oppa today. We went to that ice cream shop just like the old days” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany just looked at her.

“Do you still love him?”

“Well.. No.I mean I don’t know. It’s not that I still love him, but..”

“I understand. I know you used to love him a lot, so it’s hard for you. I know Tae.. But you have to think about it again, I know you didn’t do anything with Leeteuk oppa, but can you imagine if Baekhyun know? If he know you met that guy again?” Tiffany said.

“Thanks for understand Tiff, I will think about it again. It’s just that I can’t refuse him. I just missed him a lot”

“Taeyeon?! You really meeting that guy?!” suddenly Sunny appear infront of them.

“Sunny? Sorry if we wake you up” Tiffany said.

“No. Taeyeon, are you really meeting Leeteuk oppa? Listen, I don’t try to get involved witih your problem, but I’m your friend. I care for you a lot. I was the one who saw you everynight in your bed crying over him. It’s just annoyed me when I know how much he hurted you but now you really easy to forgive him? Even hanging out with him?” Sunny looked at Taeyeon disbelief.

Taeyeon just stayed silent. She know this, she really know this. She know she’s stupid.

But she just can’t..

 

************************

 

“Girls, let’s take a break first! 30 minutes!” their choreographer said and left.

Today, Taetiseo is practicing at the SM Building for their comeback. Taeyeon left their practice  room to the toilet.

When she was walking someone tap her shoulder.

“Aigoo.. Oppa?” she smiled.

“Ne.. Recording again?” asked him.

“No, we finished recording already. We are practicing our new song choreography”

“Ah, break time?”

“Ne.. How about you oppa?”

“We are finished already. Taeyeon-ah, I have something for you..”

 

*************************

 

-Baekhyun POV-

I was just arrived in Seoul today! I know Taeyeon noona was at the SM Building so I decided to go here with my manager. I just want to see my Taeyeon noona. I missed her a lot! Actually she didn’t know that I will go to SM Building today to meet her~ I want to give her a little surprise! Kkkk~

I walk fast to the dance practice room and open the room.

“Annyeonghaseyo” I bow to the people in that room and walk towards Fany noona.

There was Seohyun noona and Tiffany noona. Where’s Taeyeon noona?

“Oh Baekhyun-ah” Fany noona smiled to me.

“Fany noona where’s Taeyeon noona?” I asked her.

Fany noona look around “I think she went to the toilet?”

“Just wait here, I think she will comeback soon” she told me to sit and wait for noona.

“Ah I’m just going to the restroom and wait there! Thanks noona!” I said then left.

I just can’t wait to hug my noona. So I ran a bit to the restroom.

But wait, is that Taeyeon noona? And who is that guy? Why is he hugging my Taeyeon??!!!

Is that Leeteuk hyung???!!!

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and leave comments ^.^