Chapter 4

Is Love Still Remains?

“Taeyeon-ah, I have something for you..” said Leeteuk.

“Oppa.. This is..”

 

--Flashback--

“I have to go to the army” Leeteuk sigh.

“I can wait for you oppa” Taeyeon tried  to smiled, she’s holding her tears.

“No, 2 years is a long time, Taeyeon. I will be busy too. I can’t take care of you while I’m there. Just end this today okay. I’m sorry” he looked at her with a pity look.

“But, I really love you oppa” she burst into tears. She hugged him.

“I do love you too, Taeyeon. But please understand. It’ll be hard for both of us if we continue”

“Now stop crying, it makes me harder to leave you” He wiped her tears with his fingers.

“Why are you being like this oppa! You said you love me!” Taeyeon hit Leeteuk’s chest.

She was crying so hard, she keep hitting Leeteuk's chest.

“I’m sorry” he said.

Taeyeon push him and then left him.

She walk alone by herself, crying so hard. Her heart feels so hurt. She loves him so much. It’s been 3 years they are together. And it’s just 2 years to wait but he don’t want to?? Taeyeon felt so dumb. Is he really love her? Or it’s just her that love him?

“Leeteuk oppa…” she sob.

She release a necklace from her neck, and throw it on the ground.

“I hate you oppa!!!” she shout.

It was their couple necklace. They’ve been wearing it since they started dating.

 

--Flashback End—

 

“Oppa.. this is.. our couple necklace??” Taeyeon look at the necklace that Leeteuk gave her.

“Ne.. it is”

“Oppa.. when you broke up with me, I already threw it away. How can you still have this?” Taeyeon said.

“That is yours, and this is mine” He smiled and then show the other necklace.

Taeyeon looked confused.

“I was following you when you left me crying that time, I saw you throw it on the ground, so I picked it up”

Suddenly Taeyeon’s mind filled with their memories from the past, when he broke up with her. When she was so depressed and being a fool because of him. It was too painful for her. So actually that time he still love her or not? Why he still care about her? Without she realize, tears was flowing in her cheeks.

“Taeyeon-ah why are you crying?”

“I hate you oppa..” she sob.

“I’m sorry”

Leeteuk pulled Taeyeon into his hug. He hugged her tightly, without noticing there was someone watching over them.

Taeyeon pulled herself from Leeteuk’s hug, and then give back the necklace in her hand.

“You know I have Baekhyun now. I can’t wear it again, and we are over anyway. Why did you come up now? When I was belong to someone else? Why that time when I need you the most you just easily left me?? Do you think it was easy for me to forget you oppa? If you want to know, I was crying over you everynight. Looking at my phone every second hoping that there will be a message or anything from you, even I know it was just wasting my time. It was too hard for me, loosing someone that I really love” she wiped her tears from her face, and then left Leeteuk.

Leeteuk just stand there without doing anything. If you want to know his biggest regret, it was that time, when he broke up with her. When he decided to leave the most beautiful person he ever seen, the cutest thing in his life, the most caring girlfriend that love him so much. He can’t do anything, it was his fault anyway. Now she is belong to someone else.

Taeyeon was walking back to her practice room when she bump into someone.

“Baekhyun-ah???” Taeyeon rounded her eyes when she look at the guy in front of her.

 

-Baekhyun POV-

I was here, hearing all the things they said. I was about to approach them and punch him when I heard Taeyeon sobbing. My heart was always hurt when seeing her cry, why are you always crying, Taeyeon noona? I make her cry before, when the media spreading our dating news. She was crying too, because too many of my fans bash her. I was hurt too if seeing her like that, especially I’m the reason why she was crying. Our relationship was a bit hard. I don’t know why many people dislikes our relationship. Why I can’t be with Taeyeon noona just like Tiffany noona and Nichkhun hyung? Just like Yoona noona and Seunggi hyung? Just like Sooyoung noona and her boyfriend? Why it was only me and Taeyeon noona that receive so much hate? Why? Is it because I was too young for her? She was too old for me? Definetily not, I mean I was the one who is in the relationship, age doesn’t matter right, I can take care of her. You guys just don’t know how much I love this girl.

So I don’t want to see her cry again. I know Taeyeon. If she know I was here all the time, hearing what she said, she will never stop blaming herself, even worst she could broke up with me because she feel guilty towards me. I will never let that happened. 

Then I see her walking towards me with her head down. She bumped over me and finally lifted her head.

“Baekhyun-ah???” she rounded her eyes. Her eyes was red because of crying.

“Since when you’ve been in here?!” she asked me.

“Just now.. I just arrived in here when you bumped to me. Why you looking at the floor while walking noona?” I asked her and smiled.

“I’m.. I’m” she strutted.

“Nah nah forget it.. Noona you don’t miss me???” I open my arms.

“Of course I miss you” Taeyeon noona smiled and then hug me.

I’m glad seeing her smile. Even I know she was hiding something from me. Even I know I was being fooled right now, even I know she was meeting another man behind me, it was just okay for me. As long as my Taeyeon happy, I believe she wouldn't betray me. I will just wait until she wants to tell me by herself. I trust her.

“Why you didn’t tell me you’re coming?” Taeyeon noona pouted.

“Sorry noona. I just to excited to meet you. So forgot to tell you.. Kkk~” I giggled.

She hit me playfully and ruffled my hair.

“Noona, do you still in your break time?” I asked her.

She look at her phone, “I still have 15 minutes!” she smiled widely.

I smiled and drag her to the piano room behind us. When I closed the door, I see Leeteuk hyung passing this room.

“I miss you so much noona” I walk towards Taeyeon noona and then hugged her again.

She hug me back tightly.

“I miss you too Baek” she looked at me smiling.

I just smiled back and kiss her lips quick. She smiled again and then kiss me again, I kissed her back.

I kissed her lips gently, she wrap her hands around my neck. Our kissed was getting deeper and deeper. After about a minute we finally broke our kiss.

“I love you” I said to her and kiss her forehead.

“I love you too, Baek”

 

 

Sorry if my story is bad T^T For Baekhyun called Taeyeon ‘noona’ I think I’m just going with ‘noona’ I know he’s not calling Taeyeon 'noona' anymore since they are dating, but I just find it cute for Baek to call her 'noona'. Sorry, because from the start I already use ‘noona’ so I think I wouldn’t change it. Thanks for leaving your comments anyway! Please look forward to this story ^___^