Chapter 8

Is Love Still Remains?

*Baekhyun’s POV*

 

“If only I can control my feelings from the start, all of this will not happen. If I don’t love you from the start everything will be fine..” she said to me. Her voice is trembling.

 

It hurts me so much everytime she said this. 

 

“I love you too and I can’t control this feeling too. Is it a sin to love someone?” I touch Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“Baekhyun-ah don’t be like this. You know that we can’t do this anymore. Our love is forbidden” Taeyeon release her hand from me with tears flowing on her cheeks.

 

“Kim Taeyeon. Can you stop pretending? I know you still love me too. Why are you keep making this complicated?” I said to her again.

 

“Because no one is happy with our relationship!!” She shouted.

 

“Then what can we do?! We are just a human being! We can’t control our heart, we can’t control our feelings! I love you and I want to be with you! I wanna fight for you, for us!” I shouted back to her. Damn I got so emotional.

 

She seems surprise, she looks at me and cry again. 

 

I softly wiped her tears with my hand.

 

“Please Taeyeon just come back to me..” I beg her.

 

“I don’t know Baekhyun-ah.. Are you sure with this?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Tsk please Taeyeon I am always sure from the very first start, it was always you that isn’t sure.

 

“Of course. I love you and I want us to be together. I can’t forget you Taeyeon noona” I said to her.

 

She sighed and then said “I’m sorry Baekoong.. I’m sorry if I was too coward, I don’t want to fight for our love just like you. But yeah you are right I still love you too..” 

 

After hearing that I quickly reached her hand again.

 

“So do you want to start over?” I asked her.

 

She still gloomy but she noded her head.

 

Finally, Kim Taeyeon..

 

I reached her head and kiss her forehead.

 

“Thanks Taeyeon noona” I give her a big smile. She finally smiled back to me.

 

“You are so pretty” I look at her face.

 

“Haha my eyes like this and you said I’m pretty don’t lie Byun Baekhyun” she said to me.

 

“Still pretty for me~ kkk” she just smiled.

 

“Noona, can I stay in your room tonight? I miss you so much~” I asked her.

 

I miss her so much I want to be with her all night long, because after this it will be hard again for us to meet. My tight schedule, so do her.

 

“Yah, you have your own room wae have to sleep here?” She tried to reject me.

 

“Come on noona, you have this king sized bed, and I want us to do what we usually do when we are in relationship” I smirked while looking at her.

 

“Yah no, you byuntae we just got back together you already thinking about that?!” Taeyeon said to me disbelief.

 

Hahahaha I like teasing her so much, she is so cute. 

 

“I always want you Kim Taeyeon, I’m always hungry for you” 

 

She look shocked and I laugh so hard.

 

“Hahahaha I’m just kidding noona! I just want to cuddle with you.. okay? Pleaseeee let me stay here” I give her my puppy eyes.

 

“Okay okay you win Baekhyun. But I see you haven’t take a bath yet. So do I. Can we clean ourself first and then go to sleep?” Taeyeon said again. 

 

“Then we take a bath together?” I give her my silly smile.

 

“WHAT? No! Go back to your room and take a bath, after you smell good then you can come back here” she said while pushing me through the door.

 

“Okayy but don’t forget to open the door for me” 

 

“Yeah I hope I still awake when you come” she smirked.

 

“YAH” 

 

She tried to tease me back. Watch out tonight you kiddo.

 

“Haha just kidding! Hurry and come back later!” She said and push me again then close the door.

 

I smile like an idiot when she close the door. I’m happy that I got her back.

 

*End of Baekhyun’s  POV*

 

============

 

*Taeyeon POV*

 

“I love you” Baekhyun said again to me.

 

“I know.. I love you too” I said back to him.

 

We are now cuddling in my bed, I leaned my head on his chest, his hand carress my hair.

 

I can’t believe I got back together with him. Part of me is happy that I can be with this man again, but a part of me was still worried about what happen next. Will everything turn better? Is this the right decisions?

 

I looked up and look at Baekhyun’s face. He face me and move his head closer to mine. He slowly kiss my lips. I kissed him back. 

 

Our kiss was getting deeper and deeper..

 

“Noona, thank you for coming back to me.  I am glad that you still have feelings for me” he said to me after we broke our kiss.

 

I just smile to him and pat his head.

 

I look into his eyes, his eyes always tell that he is sincere with me. I’m glad that I have someone who loves me this much.

 

“Thank you my Baekoong. I’m glad that you always want to fight for our relationship” I said and peck his lips.

 

“I will always fight for my noona because I love her so much” he said and then hug me. 

 

And then we fell asleep hugging each other.

 

========

 

I opened my eyes when I hear the bell rang twice. I look at Baekhyun, he still sleeping. I walk through the door when the bell rang again. 

 

I open the door when I see Tiffany and Yoona. 

 

“Yah what time is it? You just woke up?” Asked Tiffany lookin at me from head to toe. 

 

“I’ll just skip my breakfast” I told them while rubbing my eyes.

 

“Noona?” suddenly Baek called me. Great.

 

Tiffany and Yoona look at each other and laugh. 

 

“Ya eonni! You are not alone last night~” Yoona teased me.

 

“I thought you guys already break up?” Tiffany asked me.

 

“Yeah, we just got back together last night” I said.

 

“Okay. Let’s go Yoona~ she won’t eat breakfast since she still have another bussiness to do with someone inside.. hahahaha” Tiffany grab Yoona hand and laugh.

 

“Ya!!” I shouted to them but they already run away.

 

I go back to my bed and try to wake Baekhyun.

 

“Ya you wake up” I said to him while preparing to take a bath.

 

I can tell he is awake but he’s not moving from the bed.

 

“Taeyeon noona, come here” he called me.

 

I come closer to the bed and look at him. 

 

“What?” I asked him.

 

“Kiss me” he try to give me his cutest face.

 

“Aigoo, this kid.. I’ll kiss you but after this you have to go back to your room okay? We still have to catch the plane later~”

 

He just smiled widely. 

 

I cupped his face and then kiss his lips. 

 

“Happy?” I smiled to him.

 

“Of course” he smile and snatch my hand so he can hug me.