Chapter 5

Is Love Still Remains?

Taeyeon scrolled down her iphone. She was looking at her instagram. The fans is starting to bash her again. This was not the first time she’s been reading to the hateful comments. Since their dating scandal came out, the fans never stop bashing her.

“Stay away from Baekhyun, you’re too ugly for him”

“You really a fox. We hate you Kim Taeyeon”

“Stay away from our oppa! Don’t date our oppa!!!!!!”

Taeyeon sighed. When will she can date Baekhyun without any hate? She know it’ll be just a dream for her to date Baekhyun peacefully, she know that Baekhyun’s fans will never stop hating her.

“How can you date Baekhyun? You are too old for him!”

“Junsu, Leeteuk, and now Baekhyun?? Who’s next?”

“Fake fake fake fake fake! You are so fake Kim Taeyeon!”

“Just break up with Baekhyun, !”

The more she read the comments, the more she feels hurts. Is she really too old for him? Is she really too ugly for him? Taeyeon  started crying.. It’s been a long time since the fans always bashing her, and she always hold it. She didn’t really care about the haters, she just know that she loves Baekhyun. But why is she suddenly like this now? She should be just ignoring the comments, but it’s just too hard for her. She’s tired. She’s tired with all of this. She’s just tired with everyone keep blaming on her.

“Taeyeon eonni?” Seohyun suddenly open her room doors.

“Eonni? Are you crying?” asked Seohyun when she saw Taeyeon’s crying.

Taeyeon didn’t answer. She just look at Seohyun. Her eyes was red.

“Seohyun-ah should I just break up with Baekhyun?” cried Taeyeon.

 

****************************

 

Today SNSD and EXO are having the same event for Korean Music Wave. It was in Beijing, China. SNSD and EXO are separately flying to China. But they are all here now because they will start the press conference soon.

“Noona” Baekhyun called Taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned back when she heard Baekhyun’s voice. But then just ignored it and keep walking.

“Taeyeon noona!!” Baekhyun called her again with her name.

Taeyeon pretend that she didn’t heard him.

“Is that Taeyeon noona?” Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

“Yeah but she’s acting strange she pretend that she didn’t heard me” said Baekhyun.

“Maybe she really didn’t heard you” Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s back and walk away.

 

After the press conference was finished. The artists was back to their own room.

Taeyeon didn’t even once look at Baekhyun during the conference. So Baekhyun decided to meet Taeyeon. He went to SNSD’s waiting room.

He opened the door and see a lot of staff with the other SNSD’s members.

Taeyeon was siting in the dressing table and her stylist was doing her make up.

When the other SNSD members saw Baekhyun coming to their room. One of them called Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon eonni” Yoona who’s sitting beside Taeyeon called her.

“Wae?” asked Taeyeon, she still closing her eyes for make up.

“Baekhyun is here”

Taeyeon surprise when she open her eyes and really see Baekhyun from the mirror in front of her.

“Please make it fast for me” Taeyeon said to her stylist.

“Baek you better go inside” Tiffany said to Baekhyun because he still standing in front of the door.

Baekhyun then went inside and wait at the sofa. A lot of eyes was staring at him. But he don’t care. He just need to talk to his girlfriend.

When Taeyeon’s done with her makeup she go through Baekhyun seat and drag him to the changing room.

“Are you crazy?? Going here at this time???!!!” Baekhyun surprise when Taeyeon shout at him.

“What is wrong with you noona? Am I doing something wrong? And you are avoiding me since yesterday. You didn’t even reply my message!!”

“I’m asking you! Are you crazy? Do you know what you are doing now?? Going to SNSD’s waiting room to see me?? What if someone caught you going to this room!” Taeyeon shout again.

“I don’t care I just want to talk to you because you’ve been avoiding me! I need to know what is wrong with you. When I called you earlier I know you heard me, but you just walk away. Why noona???” Baekhyun asked her.

“You don’t care??? You said you don’t care?! Do you know that people really hate our relationship? Do you know that I’m always receiving hate everyday? All of your fans don’t like me! They keep blaming on me in our relationship! It’s hard for me Baek! And now you said you don’t care?” Taeyeon was already crying.

Baekhyun just stand still he didn’t speak.

“Honestly ever since we started our relationship I know that we will going through this. But I really love you so I choose to fight for this. But everyday it’s getting worst. I’m tired Baek. I’m tired with all of this” Taeyeon cried again.

Baekhyun look at his girlfriend. He tried to hug her, but she refused.

“Listen Baek.. I think we need to break up”

“Break up? Didn’t we already promise to go through this together? To fight for our relationship? I love you Kim Taeyeon, I love you so much. Please don’t break up with me”

“I’m tired Baek. I’m tired with all those haters around me. I do love you too but it’s just too hard for us to continue”

“No please noona.. I’m sorry. I know it’s hard for you. It’s hard for me too. But we can go through this together” Baekhyun look at Taeyeon who’s not looking at him.

“I’m sorry Baek.. I don’t think I can..” Taeyeon sob.

“Is it because of Leeteuk hyung?” Baekhyun suddenly said.

 

Sorry it’s only a short update T__T I’ve been busy lately. I will update soon! Thanks for subscribing <3