Chapter 7

Is Love Still Remains?
 
*Baekhyun POV* 
 
-“Taeyeon and Baekhyun reported  to have broken up”-
 
I throw my phone after reading the trending news. It hurts me so much when I read those article. How could they know this fast that we broke up? 
 
I want to text her as well as today. She never reply my message ever since that night we broke up in Beijing. 
 
I typed to her “Taeyeon noona did you see the news?”
 
Here it goes again, she only read it but never reply. 
 
I cried myself. Why Taeyeon noona? Why are you doing this to me.. I love you so much and don’t we agreed to fight for our relationship?  I know it’s hard for her but it was hard for me too.. my fans are calling me a betrayer but I’m just going to forget it. It’s my life, my fans are very important to me but I love this girl so much that I will do no matter what to be with her. 
 
Taeyeon noona.. I miss you so much.. My tears are flowing down to my cheeks.
 
“Baek? Thinking about Taeyeon again huh?” Chanyeol said from his bed beside Baekhyun.
 
“Oh Chanyeol-ah you still awake” 
 
“Baek, if you still love her then talk to her”
 
“I tried to reach her but she never replied”
 
“Then you got to see her. Next week SMTOWN Tokyo, it’s your chance to talk to her”
 
“You are right. I’m going to talk to her”
 
*End of Baekhyun’s POV*
 
=======
 
“You broke up with Baekhyun?!” Sunny rounded her eyes.
 
Taeyeon just noded her head.
 
“Wtf Taeyeon is it because of that b*stard?” Sunny said again.
 
“Calm down Sunny-ah” Tiffany said.
 
“Taeyeon-ah are you sure with this? Why so sudden?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon.
 
“No Fany.. I was already thinking about this since forever. I cannot stand the hates anymore. The angry fans are always attacking me everyday. I’m tired!” Taeyeon said with teary eyes.
 
“But do you still love him?” Asked Tiffany again.
 
“I... I don’t know Fany-ah.. this feelings is weird, I love him so much but I think everything is not going to work. I’m tired.. til when I should endure all of the hates?”
 
Tiffany looked at Taeyeon sadly “if that so, then it is okay for you two to take a break”
 
Sunny sighed “I just want you to know that I care alot about you Taeyeon, I don’t want you to be stupid for the second time. I hope this has nothing to do with your ex” 
 
Sunny hates Leeteuk so much, she is not going to say Leetuk’s name again in front of Taeyeon. 
 
=======
 
 
-1 week later-
 
Today SM Family will have a flight from Seoul to Japan. SNSD and EXO will be in the same plane, also Super Junior and the other artist. It was their chartered flight. 
 
SNSD was sitting in the front row with Red Velvet girls.
 
Baekhyun was entering the plane where he can see Taeyeon was sitting nicely with Tiffany in the third row. He can’t take off his eyes from Taeyeon. 
 
Realize that someone was starring at her, she look back to Baekhyun. Baekhyun smiles to her but she looked away and face the window. Baekhyun look dissapointed. His Taeyeon was already changed, she wasn’t like the old Taeyeon anymore. He looked down and keep walking to the back row. 
 
“Taeyeon-ah why are you being like that?” Asked Tiffany who is witnessing everything.
 
Taeyeon just stay silent.
 
“Can’t you just act normal and remain friends with him?”
 
“I just can’t look at his eyes Fany-ah” Taeyeon said with teary eyes.
 
“You still love him, then why are you breaking up with him??” Tiffany rolled her eyes.
 
“Hey Taeyeon hey Tiffany” said a man from the aislee.
 
“Leeteuk oppa” Taeyeon smiled.
 
“This is for you two” Leeteuk handed Taeyeon and Tiffany two of bottle vitamin water.
 
“Fighting for tonight” Leeteuk said and then walk to the back row.
 
Yoona from her seat walk to Taeny “Taeyeon eonni, since when you and Leeteuk oppa reconcile again?”
 
“We’re not even an enemy Yoona-ya” said Taeyeon.
 
“But why is he giving you that thing? Don’t he have another meaning of that?” Yoona raised her eyebrow.
 
“Maybe he’s just being sincere with his hoobae” said Taeyeon.
 
“Hoobae? Really? After what he has done for you?” Yoona said again.
 
“But he gave Tiffany too” Taeyeon pointed the bottle in Tiff’s hand.
 
“He give this to me bcs he don’t want to look obvius with you Taeyeon-ah” Said Tiffany.
 
“That’s right..” Yoona agree.
 
“Come on guys.. this was nothing. Me and him now a good friend so yeah this is normal” Taeyeon denied.
 
“If I were you, there’s no way for us to be friends again” Yoona shook her shoulder and then go back to her seat.
 
Taeyeon knows that almost all of her members hates Leeteuk now. But she just miss him so much that she can’t even reject him.
 
=======
 
-S Hotel, Japan-
 
It was 12am in Tokyo, SMTOWN Family just finished the concert and their after party. Baekhyun was already monitoring Taeyeon all the time, when Taeyeon walk back to her hotel room, Baekhyun follows her. He wants to talk to her.
 
When Taeyeon about to enter her room he hold her hand.
 
“Wait..” he said to her.
 
Taeyeon looked surprised seeing it was Baekhyun.
 
“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon rounded her eyes.
 
“I want to talk to you” he said while looking deeply into her eyes.
 
“What do you want to talk about? We don’t have anything to talk anymore” Taeyeon avoided his eyes.
 
“Please?” He beg her.
 
“Alright come in” Taeyeon finally open the door and let him in.
 
“Thank you noona” 
 
“So what is it?” Taeyeon asked.
 
“I miss you so much noona” Baekhyun said.
 
Taeyeon just stayed silent not looking at him.
 
“Noona.. I still love you. I can’t get you out of my head even if I keep trying” Baekhyun sighed.
 
“Noona why you never reply my chats? Did you already forget me?” He raise Taeyeon head to face him. Baekhyun move closer to Taeyeon and look deeply to her eyes. He can see that Taeyeon eyes is teary.
 
“Noona you really don’t love me anymore do you? Because I still love you so much” Baekhyun’s eyes got teary too.
 
“Why is it so hard for us Baek?” Taeyeon finally cried.
 
“If only I can control my feelings from the start, all of this will not happen. If I don’t love you from the start everything will be fine..” Taeyeon said again.