Chapter 9

Is Love Still Remains?

-S Hotel, Japan-

 

*Leeteuk’s POV*

 

Here I am sitting alone in this hotel balcony while my mind was flying to Taeyeon. The memories when I broke up with her was always disturbing me. I managed to apologize to her already but I feel it’s just not enough. I’m sorry Taeyeon for hurting you in the past..

 

Aish I can’t get her out of my head! I want to see her. I took out my phone to give her a katalk. I was waiting for her reply but she did not even read. I look at our SMTOWN Group Chat to check Taeyeon’s room number. 309~ it’s her room.  What should I bring for her  so I won’t look obvious? Hmm I decided to bring the Japanese Snacks that Shindong gave me today. 

 

I walk through the 3rd floor while looking at my phone, it past 12AM already, also the party already finish, I hope Taeyeon haven’t sleep yet. I almost reach the 309 room when I see someone familiar in front of the door. It was that EXO’s boy, Baekhyun. He was holding someone’s hand and it was Taeyeon. Looks like they are in an argument. Wait? Didn’t they broke up already? I was about to approach them when I saw them entering the room. Damn, why Taeyeon let him in? My heart hurts so much and I decided to go back to my room.

 

End of Leeteuk POV

 

 

============

 

 

Taeyeon pack her things in rush so she can quickly go downstairs to have breakfast. 

She is hoping that her members are still there.

Her eyes scanning the room to find SNSD members when she reach the hotel restaurant, but she can’t find any of them. 

 

“Taeyeon-ah” someone tap her back.

“Oh Leeteuk oppa” Taeyeon smiled.

“Where’s your members?” Asked him.

“Maybe they finished their breakfast already, I was late” Taeyeon answer.

“Then why don’t you come and sit with me, I’m alone too” he said and point a seat not far from them.

“Okay oppa, I take some foods first” Taeyeon agreed and walk to the omelette stall.

 

“I texted you last night~” Leeteuk said when Taeyeon already sit in front of him.

“Really? Oh I didn’t check my phone since last night~” Taeyeon said and took out her  iphone from her small bag.

“Oh sorry oppa, I just saw it” 

“It’s alright, actually I want to give you some snacks last night, my members bought a lot, I want to share with you. I’ll give it to you later ok?” Leeteuk said and ruffled Taeyeon’s hair.

“Hahaha okay oppa” Taeyeon smiled to him and eat her omellete again.

 

*Baekhyun POV*

 

Sehun and I go downstairs to grab some bread before going to the airport. Sehun also woke up late so now he’s with me. Other members already gather in the lobby waiting for us.

 

My eyes are searching for the bread stall when I see Taeyeon sitting with someone.. a GUY?!! Damn! That old man again! Why he is always near my girlfriend. 

 

“Hyung? Where are you going the bread is over there!” Sehun look confused when I walk to the opposite direction.

 

“Hyung ppali! The others are waiting” he said again and pull me to follow him.

 

Aish I’ll just let it go this time. 

 

I grab some breads and head to the lobby. My eyes never leave Taeyeon and that hyung. I’m jealous. He smiled widely when he talk to Taeyeon. He must be enjoying it that much? 

 

I was walking fast and I grab my phone to message Taeyeon.

 

Baek : What are you doing with him?

 

Taeyeon : Who?

 

Who?? Who else it would be?

 

Baekhyun : Leeteuk hyung

 

Taeyeon : Nothing, we just eating together because I can’t find any of my members earlier. Have you eat breakfast?

 

Baekhyun : Are you sure?? 

 

Taeyeon : Of course~ I’m now with my members. Is my Baekoong jealous? Kkk~

 

Seriously Kim Taeyeon?? Of course I’m jealous! He’s your ex! 

 

Baekhyun : What do you think?

 

Taeyeon : Omo my Baekoong is jealous! Don’t be like that Baekhyun-ah~ Me and him are nothing. Believe me, ok?? And you haven’t answer me, have you eat your breakfast?

 

Baekhyun : I ate some bread already. 

 

Taeyeon : Okay ^^

 

 

End of Baekhyun POV 

 

==========

 

All SM Family members already arrived at the airport. They were entering the gate group by group.

 

Taeyeon and all the SNSD members was sitting together when Leeteuk and Shindong approach them.

 

“Taeyeon ah, this the snacks I was talking about! Try this, it’s delicious” said Leeteuk while giving Taeyeon 2 boxes of Hokkaido milk cheese biscuits.

 

“This hyung, I give it to him but he was really concern about you so he decided to give it all to you” Shindong started to tease Leeteuk.

 

“Ya!” Leeteuk hit Shindong heads.

 

“It’s not like that, we have a lot so we want to share it with you guys” Leeteuk said again.

 

The others SNSD members was only looking at them, until Sooyoung stand up.

 

“Really for us?? Not only for Taeyeon? Okay then! I want to try!” Sooyoung snatch 1 box from Taeyeon.

 

“Thank you oppa!” Sooyoung quickly open the box and start eating the biscuits.

 

“WOW this is so good!! Ya! guyss try this!” She handed the biscuits to all members.

 

“Thank you oppa” Taeyeon said to Leeteuk.

 

Taeyeon and Leeteuk are chatting for a while, the other members and Shindong are busy eating snacks, some of them also busy with their phone.

 

Baekhyun who just entering the boarding gate caught the sight of Taeyeon and Leeteuk together again, he wants to approach her but he remember what Taeyeon always said to him, Taeyeon wants them to keep the distance when they are in public places. Yes, Taeyeon was always anxious ever since the dating news come out. She don’t want to play fire anymore with those crazy fans of Baekhyun. So Baekhyun just went to the opposite way with his fellow members.