Chapter 1

Is Love Still Remains?

 “Noona~~ I miss you~~” Baekhyun hugged his girlfriend when he entered the car.

“I miss you too Baekhyunnie” Taeyeon give a peck on Baekhyun’s cheek that made him smiled widely.

Taeyeon smiled to him then start to drive her car to their dating place.

Baekhyun leaned his head to Taeyeon. He’s happy finally he can see his girlfriend again after 1 month. He’s hectic schedule, so did Taeyeon, made them cannot see each other often.

They are inside Taeyeon’s car, they park their car at their new secret dating spot, which they can see beautiful view of the han river in front of them.

“Taeyeon noona, do you love me?” Baekhyun suddenly asked Taeyeon.

“Of course. Why are you asking like that?” Taeyeon look at him confused.

“Anni. I just want to hear that” he giggled.

“Saranghae Baekhyunnie~” Taeyeon said with a cute tone.

“Ya noona, don’t do that. I can’t stand that, you are too cute” he pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Yah appeo” Taeyeon rubbed her cheek.

Baekhyun just look at her. He can’t stop smiling. He’s so happy when he’s with Taeyeon.

 

*************************

 

Taeyeon was walking out from her room when she heard Yuri said someone’s name that she don’t wanna hear since 2 years ago.

“What are you guys looking on the internet?” Taeyeon asked everyone in the living room.

“Oh Taeyeon-ah morning” said Yuri when they heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“Breakfast is ready! Let’s eat together” Hyoyeon suddenly said.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. She knows they don’t want to tell her about what they are talking about. Because it’s about her ex-boyfriend, Leeteuk.

“I know already. No need to hide it from me. Leeteuk oppa is back from the army right?” Taeyeon said while eating her breakfast.

“How could you know??” asked Yuri.

“Taeyeon, don’t tell me…. You are searching about that man?” asked Jessica again.

“No! Of course not. I just know it accidently when I’m searching about me last night. TaeTeuk shipper is still everywhere” Taeyeon sighed.

“Taeyeon-ah do you still have feelings for him?” Jessica look at Taeyeon.

“No. It’s been 2 years anyway. I have Baekhyun now” Taeyeon said.

“Good to hear that” Jessica said again.

And then they continue to eat their breakfast.

“Taeyeon eonni, let’s go”

The TaeTiSeo, Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun have schedule today. They are now heading to SM Building for recording.

“Who wants Americano?” Taeyeon asked Seohyun and Tiffany when they have their break.

“Me” both of them raise their hand.

“Okay” Taeyeon noded her head and leave the studio room.

“3 americano please” she said to the waiter in the cashier.

Taeyeon was looking through her iphone when she heard a familiar voice beside her.

“One vanilla latte please”

She looked at the man beside her. She really wants to run away now. But her order hasn’t done yet. She just look at her iphone hoping that man beside her didn’t notice her.

“Taeyeon?”

Finally that man called her name. She just want to disappear right now. She can’t look at him.

“Taeyeon-ah! How have you been?” said that man.

Taeyeon lifted her head and try to smile.

“I’m fine. What about you oppa?” she asked him back.

“I’m good. It’s nice to see you again Taeyeon. I heard about you and Baekhyun, congratulation” he smiled.

Taeyeon looked disappointed. Her mind was back to what had happened 2 years ago, it was the last time when she met the guy she love the most. He said he love her, but now he’s happy seeing the girl he loved with another man? A part of her was glad to see him again and kinda miss him since they haven't met for 2 years but another part of her still kept thinking if he still loved her? When Leeteuk left her, she was crying everynight for in a months, her fellow members can’t stand to see their strong leader turn into a crybaby like that.

“Taeyeon-ah? “ He wave his hand in front of Taeyeon’s face, make Taeyeon back to her sense.

“N..ne?” she looked at him.

“Your coffee is here” He laugh and ruffled her hair, like he always did when he still with her.

“Ah right. So I gotta go oppa, Seo and Fany is waiting for me. Annyeong oppa” she bowed and then leave.

“Yah why are you bowing to me?” he said, but Taeyeon already walked away.

 

**************************

 

Taeyeon run back to her recording studio. Her heart couldn’t stop pounding.

“Aish, why I had to meet him” she said in her mind.

She enter the studio, Tiffany and Seohyun was talking to each other when she gave them their Americano.

Taeyeon sit in the corner and just remain silent.

“Okay girls let’s continue” said their vocal director.

Tiffany and Seohyun already up from their seat, but not Taeyeon. She just sit there.

“Taeyeon-ah? Is there something wrong?” Tiffany come near Taeyeon.

“Uh? Anniyo. I’m fine. What is it?” Taeyeon look confused.

“We are going to continue our recording, Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany look at Taeyeon with a suspicious look.

“Ah okay, let’s continue then!” she sipped her coffe and then stand up.

“AHHH I’M GOING CRAZYYY , why I’m meeting that guy!!! Leeteuk oppa..” Taeyeon said in her mind.