Seven

Black Leather Jacket


 

After Tao's nightmare they both decided to just stay awake. In theory, they'd get up and cook breakfast together. Tao would be near the stove, frying an egg, then Kris would silently walk up behind him and wrap his arms around Tao's waist from behind. He would murmur something dirty in Tao's ear about the way he looked in his cute, frilly little apron. Tao would push him away and tell him to stop joking around, his cheeks burning up in an intense blush. They'd eat together. Later that day Kris would have to leave. 


That theory failed though. They were still sitting on the bed, slouched side by side against the wall at 4:30am. Tao's head rest on Kris' shoulder, and Kris' head leaned against Tao's. Hands together and fingers still intertwined loosely, they'd dozed off. 


Hours later Tao stirred. Why was he so warm? Since when was his bed so god damn comfortable?! His eyes opened. He gasped. Oh yeah! Kris! 


Tao smiled to himself and snuggled against Kris like a happy cat. Kris moaned deeply and awoke as well, lifting his head off Tao's. Tao wrapped his arms around Kris' waist and pressed his face against him. The rise and fall of Kris' chest was even and deep, heartbeat pounding rhythmically. He was so warm and snuggly and huggable. Tao wanted to be all wrapped up in Kris. He wanted for them to be tangled together all day, every day. He wanted to be this way forever. Connected. There was something special about Kris that made Tao all jittery inside. Just... so happy.


Kris paused, then smiled. He lifted one arm and began caressing Tao's soft, messy hair. "Good morning baby," he greeted, low voice rough and laced with sleep. y. Tao was caught off guard, but only smiled wider. "Better sleep?"


Tao nodded against Kris. "Perfect. I had a much better dream..."


"I'm really glad, now Tao..." Kris spoke heatedly against the top of Tao's head. Tao pulled himself off Kris' chest and stared into his eyes, which now glistened with something Tao hadn't seen in him before. Some kind of dark passion or malevolence it seemed. A smirk tugged at his lips. His voice lowered to a deep, rough whisper. "Come here, boy."


Tao's eyes widened and he nodded. With Kris's hands on his hips, guiding him, he crawled onto Kris' lap and straddled his waist obediently. Tao gently sat himself down on Kris' thigh/crotch region, legs bent on either side. Kris wrapped his arms behind Tao's neck and leaned in so that his face was beside Tao's. Butterflies tickled Tao's stomach when he felt warm breath against his ear. He shivered. Kris' lips brushed against his ear as he spoke deeply. "How do you feel about me?"

 

A tsunami of heat crashed over Tao completely. His cheeks were burning up. "U-um... I'm not sure I understand the question..." 


"You understand, right? What am I to you?" He bit his bottom lip and looked down, embarrassed.

"W-well... um... friends, of course.."


Fingers threaded their way into Tao's ruffled hair. A second hand tucked itself under Tao's chin and led his face up to Kris'. Tao purposefully avoided his eyes. He continued to chew on his very inviting bottom lip. Kris his own at the sight. 
Tao supported himself with his hands on Kris' broad chest. He found himself so close to the man he could feel Kris' nose just barely brushing against his. His mouth was so close to touching Kris'. Tao's cheeks reddened even further. He didn't look up even when he felt Kris' dark, sensual eyes boring into his own. "I'm nothing more than a friend to you?"


A pang of guilt gripped at Tao's heart. He knew it was a lie. Kris sighed deeply. "It can't be helped then. Tao, please look at me," he ordered gently. 


Tao reluctantly glanced up. His breath caught in his throat as he came into contact with Kris' gaze. Kris' dark eyes shone playfully, mischievously. There was a glint of passion and possessiveness. He wore a lustful smirk that Tao's body going weak and flimsy. 


"Thank you for looking at me, handsome. You're eyes are so nice~" Kris gently pushed aside a piece of hair that had fallen over one of Tao's eyes.


Tao began fidgeting with Kris' (well, actually his that Kris was wearing) shirt. "Isn't saying something like that a little... generous of a compliment for just friends?"


"Of course it's not too generous, Taozi. Because normal friends snuggle together in bed, and hold hands, and willingly mount one another's crotches when asked- that shouldn't seem weird to you at all."


"Um... I don't know, I mean, I guess Xiumin and I never did those things..."


Kris sighed. "Tao, after all this, do you still not know how I feel about you?"


Kris noticed Tao's soft, round cheeks darken a fraction as he muttered out, "w-well, friends, right?"


This again? Seriously? "Friends? Do you honestly still think that Tao?" Kris asked blatantly, frowning slightly. He moved so that both his arms crossed behind Tao's neck. Tao's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.


"No?" He weakly guessed, "I... don't still think we're friends?"


Kris sighed again an ran a hand through his hair. He took a deep breath. "Tao. You really need to stop walking the way you do."

Tao's face went blank. He frowned confusedly, eyebrows furrowed, eyes squinting partially, lips parted teasingly. He blinked a couple times. 

"Wait. What."


"The way you walk," Kris explained simply, "you really need to change it."


". . . what's wrong with the way I walk..?" Tao's expression didn't change.


"What's wrong with it? Well for starters you keep waving your hips around, flaunting yourself like a playboy model. It's too tempting. You effortlessly strut this place and show off your like a work of art, and well, rightly so. Even in baggy sweat pants you're somehow tauntingly gorgeous, and the way you stick your out when you bend... you need to stop teasing me, Tao."


Tao stared incredulously. He lifted his hands awkwardly off Kris' chest. "What does that have to do with anything?!"


"Tao, you still don't understand what I'm saying?"


"I have no clue what the hell you're trying to say!"


"Then wiggle your !"


"Excuse me?!!"


"I just mean-" Kris grabbed Tao's hips and rocked him around a little on his groin. He held back a loud moan. When Tao felt it he gasped sharply, eyes flying wide open in surprise, whole body tensing. 


"Uuum, K-Kris... That... um... lump... uh... that isn't your... thingy... right?"


Kris pushed himself off the wall and sat up further, closing the distance between his and Tao's bodies. Their torsos pressed together firmly and Kris' face neared Tao's blushing one. "A dream of you did this to me," he huskily whispered against Tao's ear. "Do you honestly think a normal "friend" would get me hard so easily? Or maybe, you're even more special to me than you thought. Get it now?" 


Tao gasped as hot wet tongue trailed its way up the shell of his sensitive ear. He shivered intensely and released a shuddered breath. 


"So then," Tao failed to hold back a grin, "it definitely wouldn't be good if I did this." In a swift motion he rolled the lower half of his body, grinding his crotch roughly against the lump in Kris' pants. 


"Guuh," Kris gasped in surprise. He gripped Tao's shoulders. "Ugh, Tao please, do that again!" 


Tao closed his eyes and smiled widely. "I'm sorry, do what again?" Tao was sitting high on Kris, his arms over Kris' shoulders, wrapping behind his head. Tao his lips. He leaned his head down so that his forehead touched Kris'. Tao looked him dead in the eyes, smirked, then lowly whispered, "Ask me for it."


"Oh. My. God."


Suddenly both boys shot their full attentions towards the door of the room as it swung open. A beyond surprised and shocked looking Xiumin froze in the doorway. The video game package in his hand dropped to the floor. Xiumin? Why was he here? Oh, right, didn't he say something about his game?


Xiumin's hair was styled upwards. His formerly chubby, round cheeks were more defined and masculine than the last few times Tao had seen him. He was thin. He wore a huge baggy t-shirt and skinny jeans. His lips were parted and his eyes were wide. 


No doubt the scene from Xiumin's point of view may be misleading; red faced, messy-haired Tao in a t-shirt and sweats, straddling some guy (who's in just a t-shirt and boxers but they're not even his own) on his bed, hands wrapped tightly around one another, faces close. The worst part was that it really was almost exactly what it looked like. 


Tao and Kris remained silent. Tao crawled off him and sunk down at his side, trying to hide behind one of Kris' arms like timid puppy. Xiumin awkwardly bent down to pick the game back up while quickly stuttering out, "w-wow Tao, you're so shy, I never would've thought- I-I mean, well, I didn't realize you would have "company" over! Sorry to interrupt, honestly, just uh, don't mind me, get back at it, pretend like I was never even here. Have fuuun~


He got the door only partially shut then stuck his head back in. "But not too much fun, if you know what I mean." He shrugged his eyebrows a few times then slammed the bedroom door shut. From the other side Tao and Kris could both hear a mumbled, "Luhan is going to freak out!"


Tao flopped over and buried his face in the blankets. "Eww! So embarrassing~~" he cried.

Kris chuckled and leaned over Tao, rubbing his back affectionately. Kris lie down so that his front pressed against Tao's backside. Tao groaned and began squirming around but Kris was too heavy to move under. 


"He thinks we were gonna do it... But I suppose he doesn't have to be wrong, you know?" Kris grinned and smooched Tao' neck. 


"Get off, fatso!" Tao wiggled free and escaped Kris' touch. He stood by the bed grumpily. Kris was smacked in the face with a fluffy pillow. "Don't say things like that! Don't touch me either! You've done enough damage with your actions, mister!"


"Don't touch you? Weren't you the one just ordering me to beg for you?"


Tao rolled his eyes. "Tch." 


That's when Kris heard it. A low grumble like an erupting volcano. Tao clutched his stomach in embarrassment. Kris smiled at the identification of the noise.


"Someone's hungry I assume?" 


Tao pouted an nodded. 


"Bet I could find something yummy to put in your hungry mouth..."


"Good, I'm starvi-" 


" . . . "


"God damn it, Kris."


Kris laughed. "How about I take you to town, get you some food, and it's only fifteen minutes or so to the edge of the city where my movie's being shot so I could even show you around the set!" He excitedly suggested.


Tao was mock-pouting, extending his bottom lip and frowning comically. "Good. You embarrassed me in front of Xiuminnie hyung. You owe me."


So on went their day. Kris changed into the clothes he wore yesterday; his own underwear, black jeans, and dark red v-neck shirt. He also slipped into his custom-fitted, one-of-a-kind, black leather Gucci jacket, the one which he'd also worn to the movies. 


"... And you push this button to heat the seats." Kris was showing off his fancy black car. 


"Ahhh," Tao sighed, melting into the warmth of the seat. The heat was nice. It was a lot colder outside than Tao had been expecting. 


They'd already picked up some breakfast at a fast food place. Tao absolutely insisted they eat inside. He would die if he spilt something in Kris' car. Tao was feeling much better. 


Finally they arrived at the movie set. The whole area was fenced off and the parking lots outside and inside the gates were huge! Kris drove through the abandoned outside parking lot and casually pulled up to the gate. He rolled down the window, flashed a special card in front of a machine, and the gate opened. 
Going into a barricaded area of such authority excited Tao more than either of the men would've expected. Kris noticed and purposely threw on some cool rap music for the dramatic entrance. Tao's mouth hung open in awe as he looked around. He was nearly bouncing in his seat. Kris handed him a pair of sunglasses.

"Put on these," he smoothly commanded. 


Tao eagerly did. "How come?"


Kris slid on an almost identical pair like a boss. "Cause they make us look awesome." Tao laughed. 


The large parking lot inside the gate had numerous cars inside, even though it was a weekend. People of importance walked around the set discussing stuff. From what Tao could see, some buildings looked like real stores or houses, but were only built for decoration and props in the movie. Other's were plain white and labeled things like "Stage 2" or "Director's Office". Tao even saw a huge park only being used for the movie. 


Kris parked. Tao removed his glasses since it wasn't very sunny out. They got out. The cold air hit Tao and he shivered immediately, wrapping his hands around his arms, which were already beginning to form goosebumps. Kris crossed in front of the car to find Tao holding himself, shivering, teeth chattering quietly. He sighed and slipped off his ridiculously expensive jacket. He handed it to Tao, who hesitantly took it, promising to be extra careful. Kris just chuckled. 


They began walking towards the sidewalk. Tao felt as if he were the movie star here, on the set, in a fancy jacket and all. With a bounce in his step, he strut like he owned the place. Kris laughed loudly at the boy's sudden confidence. Tao laughed too. 


"No no, you've gotta do it like this!" Kris followed his statement with an over exaggerated model walk, rolling his shoulders back and gliding lowly. He seriously looked like a stereotypical movie star, especially with the dark shades. He ended by posing with one hand on his hip and the other hanging limply, chin lifted and lips pouty. Tao burst into a girlish shriek of laughter. 


"Oh yeah?! How about this!" Tao yelped. He placed one hand on an extended hip and the other straight out. With the sassiest face he could muster, he strut bouncily. His feet actually crossed over one another as he walked. With each step his hips jet out either way and he made a sharp "uh!" sound. A few people stopped to stare at the two idiots laughing their heads off in the parking lot. Somehow they made it right back to Kris' car in the process. Tao leaned against the hood, awaiting Kris' comeback. 


Kris was doubled over laughing and clapping wildly. "Wai- wai- wai-, how bout this?" He pulled his glasses down a bit so that he could just peer over top. With his mouth parted seductively, he turned around and coolly moonwalked in Tao's direction, feet rolling with a practiced technique. He paused in front of the boy and looked him straight in the eyes; the same way Tao had done earlier that morning. Tao's stomach flipped and his heart suddenly fluttered. Kris' wet pink tongue peeked out and slid across his bottom lip before he bit it and ran a thumb along his jawline. During this motion his eyes squinted and he moaned pleasurably.
Tao's legs suddenly went all wobbly. He didn't giggle like Kris had expected him to. Instead he just stared at Kris, eyes wide. His breath hitched. Kris noticed how red Tao's cheeks were becoming. Kris smirked. Tao finally tore his gaze away and looked down, embarrassed. 


Kris tucked his fingers under Tao's chin and gently lifted it, guiding his face upwards until their gaze met again. Tao stared longingly into Kris' eyes with his own wide, glossy ones. He gulped visibly and chewed nervously on the inside of his cheek. Kris leaned in. Very slowly his face crept its way closer to Tao's, all the while their eyes never breaking contact. Tao didn't move away. Soon Kris' mouth was only inches from Tao's. He could feel Tao's warm, humid breath against his face. His whole body tingled. He neared even closer yet and both of their eyes fluttered closed. So close Kris could feel it. He could nearly taste it. 


"Hey! Kris!" 


Both boys jerked back and stumbled apart, Kris' palms slapping against the hood of his car in the process. Tao assumed his best "act natural" pose with one hand on a hip and the other behind his head. He ceared his throat pointedly, while scratching the back of his head "casually". Kris twisted around instantly and he leaned against the car, legs crossed and arms folded. He pushed his sunglasses further up the bridge of his nose and nodded in acknowledgement of the fairly tall black haired man rushing their way. 


"Sup."


~~~~~~~


A/N: Comment plz!! I don't really like where my story is going...    :/