Three

Black Leather Jacket

A/N: I'll admit this update did take me a little while but I have a really good excuse! This chapter is like twice as long as the other ones! Is that good or bad? I think my chapters are going to be quite a bit longer from now on, just because when I update I want to give you some more material to read. Just so you know I didn't mark this chapter as "mature content" but there is a small section near the bottom which I would reccomend you not read audibly in front of your grandmother.

 

Kris POV

The ride home was mostly quiet. Tao fawned over Kris' beautiful, expensive black car the whole trip and asked numerous times if it was really okay for Kris to be driving him, to which each time Kris would reply, "don't worry about it, seriously, it's no problem." (even though it nagged at the back of his mind the whole time just how much trouble he could get in for this).

Tao had a difficult time seeing properly in the dark (and because he was still a little dizzy from hitting his head on the floor only about half an hour or so prior) so while giving directions they made a few wrong turns, causing the ride to be quite a bit longer than necessary. Neither of them complained though. 

The drive was really nice, and smooth, and relaxing. The night air was light and easy to breathe. The light inside the car gradually lit up and darkened back out with the constant passing under streetlights. The soft hum of the tires on pavement mixed with Kris' soothing, low voice making small talk occasionally- it was the perfect lullaby to Tao. It was too calming.

Tao fell asleep in no time and Kris found it the most endearing thing. He looked so sweet and peaceful sleeping. So sound and comfortable. It just seemed right. Kris seriously, honestly considered a few times just driving Tao back to his own house and letting him crash there, since he didn't know where Tao lived and didn't want to wake him up to ask. He would have to nudge him awake eventually though, knowing that Tao was, after all, a stranger and he'd probably be pretty shaken up if he woke up in someone else's house after everything that just happened. Plus, Kris had work the next day so he wouldn't even be there to explain to Tao what happened and where he was and why he was waking up in such a foriegn place. He wouldn't be able to take care of Tao until shooting for the day was over. Kris inwardly laughed at the last thought. Take care of him? He sure had gotten weird lately. Ugh, he felt like a little kid again and Tao being his puppy. 

Kris sunk down a bit further in his seat and allowed his thoughts to wander. He imagined himself as a cute little boy again, holding a puppy version of Tao with soft little black velvet ears, little paws tucked cutely under his chin, and a little wiggling tail. He imagined himself with big glossy eyes, shining hopefully, and innocently asking, "Can I keep it?" He smiled warmly at the image. Kris gazed over at the sleepy boy again. Everything about him looked so very soft. His short black hair, his lightly closed eyes, his smooth, pouty lips, the fairly tan skin of his round, pinkish tinted cheeks. It all just looked so soft. Kris sighed. It was weird! Normally he would've been cold towards strangers no matter what the circumstances. Kris was a busy man. He couldn't be bothered. But now... now he could go on for hours just thinking about this boys eyes.

He peeked in the mirror to find that, being nighttime in a small neighborhood, there was no other vehicle on the road at all. He slowly stopped the car. Over and over he mentally asked himself what the hell are you doing?! but for some reason he ignored the voice in his head. He leaned slightly closer to the quietly snoring Tao. His chest lightly rose and fell as he inhaled deep, even breaths. Kris was drawn in. He hesitantly reached across and, in the gentlest way he could possibly manage, placed his large, warm hand tenderly on Tao's chest. He could actually feel Tao's heartbeat beating rythmincally beneath his fingers. He watched Tao's face. His cheek, it just looked so soft. He needed to know if it really was or not. Care and disire Blatant curiosity washed over him and took control. Finally, he very gently pressed his lips against Tao's cheek. It really was that soft. His eyes rolled closed for a short moment then opened once again as he pulled away. He smiled to himself and ran the pad of his thumb carefully over Tao's cheek.

Reality caught up with Kris and he returned his attention back to the road. He began to drive away, scolding himself for such careless actions. As he continued to glide down the street he woke Tao by pressing his hand against his shoulder. His eyes opened but he didn't bother lift his head. 

After another few minutes, Kris glanced towards Tao once again to find him sleepily watching the road, dark circles under his eyes more evident than they had been earlier. Tao yawned cutely and rubbed his eyes with his hands. He hummed a quiet moan afterwards and rest his head back on the seat, relaxing into the car, eyes drooping tiredly. 

"Turn right up here," Tao quietly ordered. Tao's voice was actually surprisingly deep when he was calm. About as deep as Kris', just in a different way. Tao turned his head to find Kris already staring at him. Kris looked away hurriedly so he wouldn't seem creepy, then made a right at the corner, feeling Tao's eyes on him, and feeling the inevitable urge to look back. Eventually Tao glanced away again. 

"The apartment building on the left."

Kris pulled over and got out of the car. Tao didn't even question why Kris was escorting him up to his own apartment, he was too lazy. Also, he couldn't resist the company (Which seemed so odd, considering how often he prefers to be alone.)

Kris closely followed him into the building, up the elevator, and to the door of Tao's apartment. Tao opened the door with the keys that were shoved into his impossibly tight back pocket. The door opened. "I can take it from here," he informed Kris. 

"Are you sure Tao?" he asked honestly but smiled sarcastically while talking. "I really could tuck you in if you wanted." Tao's eyes lit up in surprise. He giggled girlishly at the notion and dismissed the offer immediately. "You sure?" Kris asked in all seriousness. Tao couldn't tell if he was actually being honest or not, but he decided it would be much better if he just laughed it off. 

"No no, I'm fine, really. I think I'll take a shower and head off to bed after that." 

"No. Don't shower. Do that tomorrow when you're feeling better. I couldn't have you collapsing with me not around."

His words hit him and his eyes widened in embarrassment. "I just mean, without anyone to help you, of course," Kris further explained. Tao nodded then leaned casually against the side of the doorframe and rest his head against it. Tilting his head exposed the tender expanse of skin that was Tao's neck. Kris gulped. Suddenly he saw Tao in a much different light. He had no clue how he didn't realize earlier, but Tao was really y. He felt heat rush to his cheeks. 

Kris scratched the back of his head and chuckled awkwardly to break the silence, which had unknowingly formed around them. He stared into Tao's eyes just patiently waiting for something to happen. It was so relaxing to look into Tao's eyes. It's a comfort so foreign to Kris. He grinned a little inwardly. 

Tao just stared back blankly, wondering why Kris hadn't ditched him yet. It was puzzling. Why was he even still here? Wouldn't it have made more sense for Kris to have laughed at Tao when he was crying in the bathroom? Laughed at his broken, pathetic, vulnerable state, knowing how superior Kris was as a being. Feeling undeniably powerful seeing Tao in such a degrading position. Why didn't Kris laugh? Or spit on him? Or kick him while he was down? Why did he care? Why was he even still waiting so awkwardly in front of Tao's door?

". . ."

A sudden realization made Tao jump. "Oh! Right! Sorry!" he yelped in apology and eagerly dug his fist into a wallet left on a coffee table just inside the door. Without even looking inside to see how much he was grabbing, Tao pulled everything out of the wallet and openly held out his hand for Kris to take the money. A crumpled ten and two partially ripped fives. Kris simply stared confusedly at the cash, as if not knowing what it was. He smiled a bit at the boy's open generosity. So sweet. 

"Um, I know twenty bucks probably isn't enough for everything but it's all I really have at the moment," Tao explained. Kris' expression didn't change. That was mind-blowing to Kris. How could someone possibly have so little money? He looked at Tao's face again. Tao smiled weakly and extended his hand further. 

"I don't want your money."

Tao's eyes widened in fright and nervousness. "T-then what d-do you want?" Tao shakily stuttered out. 

"Um... nothing."

Now Tao was beyond confused. His hand fell to his side and he frowned. 

"I was just helping you out a little, it's no problem."

Tao nodded though he was still puzzled. Kris didn't even get to see inside his apartment. After a while they said their goodbyes, Tao thanked him again and went inside, the door was shut, and that was the end of that. Kris sighed heavily. 

The drive back to his own house, parking the car and getting inside, getting ready for bed and crawling in all seemed like big blur. For some reason Kris couldn't keep his mind off Tao, as much as he tried. Lying awake in his bed, Kris sighed again. For the first time ever, he realized just how big his bed was. It seemingly went on forever. Never before had Kris gone to bed feeling so tiny and cold and alone. 

I wonder if Tao's asleep yet. Probably, huh. He should be here instead. I should've just taken him home with me and let him sleep in a guest room. Or in my room. Lying with me... Warm and soft in my arms... Cute and snuggly... Protected and safe... Sleeping peacefully... GOD DAMN IT KRIS!! Snap the heck out of it!!

Kris was awake, tossing and turning for hours before finally drifting off.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

((It's already so long I should really end it here but I decided to give you a little extra, which includes a little bit of ;) Not a ton though, so don't get too excited))

 

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Kris growled into the other's ear, hot breath spiky, sending tingles down his partner's spine.  

In the dim restaurant bathroom Kris pushed his body harder against the mysterious dark haired boy's. Pressed against the cool wall, Kris rolled his lower body against the boy's. Pleasure burst through his insides, tearing through his organs with a fluttery tickle. He allowed a moan to fall from his lips. "Ngh!" The boy grunted and pushed back. Kris couldn't actually see his face, but he somehow knew how red his cheeks were. He hugged himself tight around Kris and pressed his face against Kris' shoulder. 

"You do, don't you? You love it, huh? Needy little ..." He whispered in a low predatory groan. The boy's only response was a desperate whimper. His grasp on Kris' back tightened as they rocked together, grinding shamelessly in public. Kris moaned again when he felt a large, hard lump pressing into his thigh. "Just look how hard you are for me already." His own throbbing pounded uncomfortably in his tight jeans. 

With a particularly rough the boy cried out loudly. His wobbly legs buckled and he would've fallen if Kris weren't holding him so firmly. Though both already panting for air, they pressed their lips together sloppily for a heated kiss. Kris tilted his head one way for a better angle. Their mouths at each other's, nibbling, tasting, eating each other out. Kris wrapped his lips around the other person's tongue and on it like candy, then pulled back just far enough to catch the other's dark, glossy bottom lip in his teeth. 

They broke apart panting even heavier, a string of saliva connecting their shiny wet lips. Their hearts pounded wildly in their chests. Their moans and grunts and cries and whimpers filled the dense, musky air. Finally the smaller boy panted out "bathroom... please... now.."

Kris nodded eagerly and lifted them from under their -cheeks. They wrapped their familiarly long legs around Kris' torso and was carried into a stall. The stall door slammed shut.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Kris' eyes sprang open in shock. He woke up panting heavily, freezing cold but drenched in sweat, tangled in his sheets which were wound around one leg and through his crotch. He groaned loudly upon realizing why his groin was aching so thoroughly. Kris had been making love to his comforter all night because of some wet dream. Thinking like that, Kris immediately felt very sorry for his poor bed, and his poor, violated blankets. He didn't mean for things to be this way.

 Kris sighed pitifully to himself. He wished honestly that he could remember his dream. It had escaped his memory so quickly. It seemed as though it was an incredible one. His chest tightened, feeling as though he was missing something important. 

Kris waited a few minutes for his breathing to calm and heartbeat to slow back to normal. He untangled himself and muttered an apology for his sheets. He caught a whiff of his pits and nearly gagged. It was absolutely definite, he was taking a shower, no question about it. That way he'd also be able to take care of the little, ahem, "issue" going on in his silk pyjama bottoms as well. 

 Kris checked his phone to find that it was nearly four in the morning. Still too early to stay up after his shower. Shooting for that day started late, at nine, so he'd be able to go back to bed after his shower and sleep more. 

Kris finally rolled out of bed, ran a balmy hand through his messy dark brown hair, and left to shower. 

 

 

A/N: Like I said, really long chapter! Anyway...  I tried throwing in a couple different writing genres so lemmie know what you thought about that, and comment plz! And are long chapters better or short ones? Which do you prefer? What's your style? (I'm so sorry, this reference *sighs and dissapointedly shakes head at self*, I need to stop)