2.5

Black Leather Jacket

A/N: Not really a new update.. sorry (but not sorry:)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Thank you again for taking me out tonight Sehunnie!" Luhan cheered enthusiastically as he entered the washroom.  

"I know, I know, I'm the best," Sehun replied. Luhan scoffed happily. 

"Ewwww! Look!" Luhan suddenly screeched, pointing to the floor where still wet crimson liquid spotted the tile. Sehun followed his gaze, unaffected as usual. 

"Maybe some girl was having her period in here," he suggested nonchalantly. "Maybe it was you," he thought to himself humorously. Luhan gasped, aghast that Sehun would say such a thing. 

"But this is a boys bathroom!"

Sehun shook his hand dismissively. "I was only kidding babe, it's probably just some kind of spilt drink." 

Luhan sighed in relief. He turned to find a full orange pop on the counter.

 "Who would leave this here? It's full, what a waste!" Luhan picked up the drink and was about to wrap his soft pink lips around the straw when the drink was knocked harshly out of his grasp. It fell into the sink. Luhan peered at his boyfriend questioningly. 

"Luhannie dear, don't put that in your mouth! You don't know where it's been! It could be diseased!" Sehun shouted.

Luhan looked down guiltily. He then faked a sniffle and looked up at the other boy with large sparkly eyes and the poutiest lips he could manage. "Why are you yelling at me," he cried. Sehun's expression softened. 

"Aw, no, baby, I wasn't yelling. I'm only concerned, that's all. You're so beautiful, I'd hate for you to contract facial herpes from on some other guy's straw," he explained. He paused. He thought about his last few words deeply. His eyes widened. He gasped a little. 

"Oh god, Luhan please promise me that you will never ever try on another guy's straw ever again no matter what!" He hurriedly ordered. 

Luhan gazed at him questioningly again. "What if it were my dad's?" He asked innocently. Sehun visibly shuddered. 

"Especially not your dad's! The only straw you're allowed to drink from is mine, got it?"

"Uh, yeah Hunnie, of course. But uh... you're not talking about the pop, are you..?"

Sehun paused briefly. Of course not. "What else would I be talking about, dirty kid!"

Luhan frowned, then shrugged. He smiled. Oh well. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

LOL here's 2.5, to tide you over until chapter 3 XD