" Pride. And Jealousy? "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dammit… who’s that guy? I should’ve just killed the outta him!” L murmured as he went inside the school. He kept walking when a male student just bumped him. “S-sorry…” the student stuttered in fear.

L grabbed his collar and stared at him angrily. “You arrived just in time. Just in time I needed some face to destroy,” he said then dragged the poor student inside the old science laboratory where L used to hang out with his friends making fun out of poor students like punching them and scaring them to death.

“S-sorry L, I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to bump you,” the student said, afraid of what L might do with him. “I’ll do anything you say. I’ll make your assignments straight A’s, I’ll be your servant, whatever you say. Just please don’t hurt me.”

Just when he finished pleading, L knocked him out by landing a fist onto his face. “Dora huh? She’s Dora and you’re Boots? Dang it!” L grabbed the student’s collar and gets him into his feet just to punch him again. He threw all his anger on the student and did not stop until the poor victim’s face was covered with blood.

The student crawled his way to the corner of the room and curled himself. His knees were on his chest and he was bowing his head, avoiding L’s glances. Then, he sobbed in fear—his blood and tears mixing together. “Please…stop,” he said with his shaky voice.

“Tell anyone about this or I swear you won’t wake up after I beat the egg out ‘ya. Are we clear?” he turned to the student before he leaves.  He got back inside the classroom but there’s no one there—no one until he realized that someone was—Krystal.

“Dora huh?” he said. he was standing at the door waiting for Krystal to answer but she just smirked. “So you think even if we’re not really together you can be a and get on it with someone else?” hearing this, Krystal stood up and looked at L.

“I don’t even know him you idiot! I just met him at the parking lot!” she said.

L scoffed. He walked inside and sat on one of the chairs before speaking again. “So you two did it on the parking lot. I’m not surprised since you’re a .”

“#&%$ you!” she threw a chair on L but it didn’t hit him. “#&%$ you and your jealousy !” she stopped for a moment after realizing what she just said. “Wait—are you jealous?”

“Jealous? Why would I be?”

“You’re jealous because he called me with a pet name. Dude, we don’t even have one!”

“Oh, so you’re trying to tell me that I’m jealous because he calls you cute names and I don’t? or you don’t?”

“Yes! That’s right! Dude are you getting into me?”

L scoffed. “No! What?”

“You have a crush on me don’t you. You like me dude don’t you?”

“#$%& you! You don’t even look like 5%

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter