" Broken Ex "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L asked Krystal if they could go out for awhile but she refused. “No thanks. I just want to sit here.”

“Okay.” He replied as he let go of her hand and left the classroom.

She did not bother looking at him go instead she went straight to her seat and sat down. Then suddenly, a guy went inside their classroom looking for her. “Where’s Krystal?”

She raised her hand and smiled at him. “What is it Thun?” she asked. The guy’s name is Thunder. It’s a bit funny but his parents say that it’s because of the thunder that he is survive from the near death experience when he was still a baby. The reason why he was in a near death experience and why the thunder was the reason why he’s alive is still unknown.

“We already excused you. Top said we’ll have an important meeting to be discussed,” He said.

“What is it about?” she asked again. Being an SSC Secretary is a good thing since it patches up the bad things about her and it makes her look a bit good to others but sometimes, it’s too tiring, so boring. “Can I pass just this time? I have to hang out with my boyfriend…”

 “With L?” Thunder scoffed. “I just saw him with his gang-like friends from other schools going to a bar.”

“Really? Well, I think he’s just cold or something that’s why he got himself something to drink,” Krystal said.

“Oh, at 8 in the morning?” Thunder said, throwing a smart look at Krystal. “I don’t know if you’re really dating or what’s going on with your crazy minds because the important thing is, you have to go to the meeting.  President Top’s orders and I, being the Vice-president, it’s my order too.”

Thunder then left without letting Krystal speak.

 

 

“Mr. William Collins’ coming here tomorrow.” A tall guy named Top said, standing in front of the other SSC Officers. “So I assigned tasks for each of you guys.”

He walked inside his small office and when he was back, he was already holding a paper.

 “Vice President Thunder and Senators Kai, and Jia, you’re assigned for the preparation of the program,” He said but before he could continue, Jia rose from her seat.

  “I object Mr. President Sir, I’m the only girl in the group. Look, there’s Thunder and Hoya already it will be too awkward for me. I can’t work like that,” She said.

The room was immediately filled with laughter. Top tried his best not to laugh just to be a good role model of discipline. “Silence please,” He said.

“Jia, I know what you and Hoya did last summer but I don’t care a thing about it,” He said after everybody zippered their mouth. “I just want you to work.”

Jia sat back and bowed her head. Krystal snickered as she looked at her. , she thought.

“Back to our business…” Top said then grabbed a chai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter