" Love Story Teller at Dinner "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You never told me you had boyfriend,” Mr. Nam said as Krystal at down on the couch beside L.

“Dad I—” Krystal stopped when her father looked at her in his old strict way. “Does your family own any company Mr. Park?”He asked when he turned to L.

“Yes sir!” he replied proudly. It’s a good thing he’s rich. “My grandparents are the owner of White Palace Hotel and Resort, White Oil Company and White Airlines.”

“So you are Mr. Robert Park Whitehand’s sole grandson?” Krystal’s father looked amazed of what he just heard. L nodded his headed as he said, “Yes.”

“Well...” Mr. Nam stood up and cleared his throat. He smiled at L who also stood up and offered him his hand. “Welcome to our family…what’s your name again son?”

“L sir, it’s L.”

“Welcome to our family L,” the boy accepted the older man’s hand. “I have no objections between you and my daughter. I hope you two get along together and end up in marriage. And I think you should join us for dinner.”

L bowed and smiled as a sign of acceptance. Then, Krystal’s father left for his room to change for dinner. The couple looked at each other and L suddenly winked at Krystal, also smiling. The girl scoffed and threw a pillow on his face. “Just what did you just do?”

“I impressed him, isn’t that obvious?” he smiled proudly at the girl. Krystal scoffed again and rested her back on the couch. “What now Mr. ‘who knows how to impress my Dad’?” she asked.

L sat down close beside her and also rested his back on the couch. Then, he turned to her and smiled as he said, “Dinner.”

 

“How old are you L?” Krystal’s soon-to-be-stepmom asked him while they ate the dinner. “I’m still 19 Ma’am,” he answered. The woman smiled and turned to Krystal’s father. “Honey, they’re the same age! They’re perfect right?”

Mr. Nam happily nodded and drank his wine. “I never imagined you were this good in finding a husband Krystal,” he said. “A man who’s good-looking, has a beautiful background, and comes from a good and stable family.”

L and Krystal laughed awkwardly. They were just playing a game but they got Krystal’s parents involved and fooled them. They fooled them good.

“So how long have you been dating Krys?” the stepmom asked her soon-to-be-daughter. “Uhm…about… two days,” she replied. Both Mr. Nam and his fiancée stopped and looked at each other. 

“Oh well,” Mr. Nam said. “It’s a good thing that you two seems close even when you’re just two days together, right?” he laughed softly. It’s a bit surprising of how Mr. Nam knows how to smile and laugh ‘cause he looked really strict and angry llike all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter