" Let the game, BEGIN "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Krystal went to school with her shiny black and pink Porsche. As she stepped out of the car, she saw L getting off his expensive motorbike. She walked closer to him, saying “hey there, let’s start now.”

L looked at her with confusion. “What? Start what?”

Krystal scoffed. “Why you! You forgot?! The deal, the game, remember?” she sound annoyed. L turned his head on the opposite direction and tried to remember. He was not that good at remembering things especially when he and his friends went to a bar and came home drunk. He remembered going to Joon’s house and buying his car then going to a bar and getting all wasted. Other things that happened before that or even after that night weren’t clear to him.

“Uh—I’m sorry but, what game?” L asked Krystal, furrowing his eyebrows.

“Geez! Wake up already! We have to act as a couple remember? Then the one who falls in love first loses and the winner gets Joon’s car. Oh! for Pete’s sake! I can’t believe this all is coming out of my mouth…ugh!” Krystal angrily explained then she crossed her arms with a grunt.

“I thought I bought it already… ” L murmured and tried to remember what happened that night again before going to a bar and getting drunk. “c’mon, c’mon remember…” he whispered to himself as he tried to flash all the events back into his wasted brain. Then suddenly, his eyes widened.

“Oh my ssshhh—we really had a deal. How can I forget that?” L blurted after realizing what happened last night—about the deal.

Krystal made a disgusted face at L. “I’m going to be sick. You’re such an old hag, a total idiot. Heck, I don’t even know why I agreed that easily. My boyfriend? An idiot? I’m gonna die.”

L scoffed. He looked at Krystal with a pissed off face. How dare she call him an idiot? This girl really…L thought. If you weren’t a girl, I’d totally break your bones.

“Who said you’re the only one who’s getting disgusted here? I don’t like you also. Just thinking of going out with you makes me want to jump off a cliff. Damn.” He answered.

The two looked at each other with both annoyed and disgusted faces. “So what are we gonna do? Back out?” L asked.

“Heck no I won’t back out. You back out.” Krystal replied then L immediately smirked after hearing her. “No. I won’t let you win. I won’t back out, I won’t give up. You, you should be the one to scoot.” L answered back.

Krystal moved even closer to L and looked at him straight in the eye. “Fine. Let’s start the game then L Park. On my count…”

She straightened herself and moved beside L. “ … in 1, 2, 3, Let the game, begin.”

Then suddenly, Krystal held L’s hand and dragged him inside the school building. The young man on the other hand, was quiet shocked by the girl’s action. He was caught off-guard; he didn’t know what to do, as they both walked inside the hallway, holding hands. Everyone looked at them, even the teachers stopped to witness the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter