" A Sorry for an Upset Girl, a Date and the Daddy "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal went home without L. She was upset of how L called her a . She might look like a very strong and insensitive girl outside but she’s only human, she can also feel hurt. Although she keeps on hearing a lot of people calling her , , dirty girl, she can still feel pain in those words but if you look at her, you see nothing but a girl who seems to care not even a single bit but inside, it eating her bit by bit.

L felt Krystal being upset but he doesn’t plan on anything that would make her feel okay. It’s her business, not his. It’s her decision to feel upset, not his. He was following Krystal outside but they separated when Krystal went to her car outside the school while L in the parking lot where his car is.

When he was inside his car, he tried to call Krystal but she didn’t pick up. It was better anyway, he thinks. If she picks up, he would not know what to say anyway—it would be awkward. He doesn’t even know why he tried to call her. “Stupid,” he said. He thinks it stupid to call her.

He decided not to go home and went to Joon’s house. “Yo Joon! Open up!” he shouted and knocked on the door.

Joon opened it but he stopped L from entering. “What did you so to my cousin?” he asked.

L furrowed his eyebrows. “What did I do?”

“She’s upset man, I can feel it,” Joon replied and opened a canned beer then took a long drink afterwards. “She’s up-set.”

“She passed by?”

“Nope, she didn’t.” Joon opened the door widely and there L saw Krystal sitting on Joon’s couch with a beer in her hand. “She stayed.”  Krystal knew L was there and when she saw him, she immediately rolled her eyes at him and went to the Joon’s music room where she often stayed if she’s upset.

“Say sorry to her man, that’s what real men do,” Joon said and sat on the couch as Krystal left. “C’mon L, say you’re sorry for calling her a . I mean—I know my cousin’s a real pain in the but she really is a nice girl. You think that she doesn’t care but she does care about everything. She’s just a sensitive girl like others.”

“C’mon Joon, I can’t do that. I never said sorry to anyone before,” L said. Joon again took a drink from the can and then shooting it straight into the bin. “L, man, now’s the time to let go of that stupid pride you have there. You want to win the car or not? If you give up on her, she wins. But I know she will never give up on you.

“Then if she won’t give up, she should be the one to clean this whole upset thing she made.”

Joon sighed and stood up. “Look,” he started as he moved closer to his friend and put his hand on L’s shoulder. “You should win this thing by making her fall in love, not because she gave up on you because you’re so difficult. Say sorry to her like a real man.”

L looked at Joon and saw that the guy was sincere about what he said about “being a real man”. L really wanted to say sorry but he can’t and now, he has a reason to—Joon gave him a reason to say sorry to the girl. “Fine, I’ll do it.” He sighed.

He walked to the music room and knocked on the locked door. “Hey, I’m sorry!” he said in an insincere tone. He just wants to sound cool after ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter