" A Box of His Memories "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After class, Krystal asked L to accompany her outside to her car. The still- troubled L agreed immediately since he wants to go home early himself. “Hey. Next time, I want you to act normally. You look like a drug addict earlier who was just about to go to a rehab. You look like a sick, sick person you know that? Act normal tomorrow alright? If you won’t do it, I will kill you. Keep that in mind.” Krystal said while grabbing L’s collar and widening her eyes at him like a boss.

L did not reply and let Krystal do whatever he wants to do with him—he’s just not in the mood to play and to argue. Then, he watched drove away with her car just as she told him to do to make them look like a “real couple”. That’s what she said.

As L walked towards the motorcycle parking area (cars, motorcycles, and bicycles have different parking areas), a girl blocked his way. “What the—get out of my way.” He said in a quiet angry tone.

The girl gave something to him—a box of chocolate, a bouquet of flowers and a letter. “Please accept these gifts as a sign of my affection to you. I have liked you since long ago but I was afraid to confess until I saw you with Krystal. It made me realize that I really have to tell you now. I know it’s not too late to make you change your mind about her. L, she’s nothing but a headache! She’s a heartbreaker L. she will only play with your feelings. Unlike me, I would love you and be with you until the day I die.” She said to him with teary eyes.

She’s got a crush on L since they were in grade school. Her family’s not that wealthy but she followed him everywhere. She went to schools L would go to, which are very expensive ones and even rented an apartment just a few meters away from L’s house which is also very expensive.  She told her parents that it would be easy to go to school since the apartment was not that far from W.A Collins. But the truth is that she just wanted to be closer to L and see him every day.

L ignored the girl and just walk passed her after listening to her “confession”. She rushed to stop him from walking away and held his arm tight. “Please accept these gifts…please, I beg you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter