" A Normal Place To Meet "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining hard in Seoul. Reports say it’s a typhoon and the city is in Signal #1. Some stayed in their houses while some just worked like it was just an ordinary rainy day—the people in Seoul police station were one of them.

It was a busy day for the policemen. There was a commotion in a small bar in the city where lots of minors were arrested. Another case was a fight in an empty lot between a young man and a group of gangster. The police were hot-headed. How could anyone do fights during this bad weather? Although they wanted to rest and enjoy a hot cup of cocoa and or savor a hot bowl of soup in a small restaurant near the station, they still have to take care of these messes—they’re policemen after all, it’s their job.

“Most of the kids are from W.A Collins High School.” one of the police said to his co-policeman after he interviewed the ones who were involved in the bar mess.

“It’s not new anyway. Almost every week, we record cases that involve students from that new expensive school—damn these kids got nothing to do.” the policeman replied, his face remained calm then he walked closer to the young man who was involved in a gang fight, sitting in a blue colored bench. He was wearing a drenched grey shirt with a black leather jacket and a pair of faded jeans. His hair was messed up and his cheek, bruised, while his lower lip was bleeding. And yet, he still looks so hot with those pair of dark, mesmerizing eyes, long eyelashes, perfect nose line and naturally reddish quite pinkish lips. His aura is a perfect embodiment of an immortal—more like a vampire kind of thing you see on television. He just looks “that” good.

“What’s your name kid?” he asked, hands on his pockets.

The young man just scoffed at the policeman and ignored him.  The policeman snickered. “Welcome back L Park. What was it this time huh?” he continued.

He knows the young man. He’s a loyal customer at the police station. Whether its fights, illegal racing, or traffic problems as long as it’s a not-so-serious problem and just a product of adventure-seeking rich kids that got nothing to do with their lives and money. The last time he’s been there was just last week. He just drove his Ferrari with his rich friends and caused a headache-causing traffic.

L didn’t reply and just wandered his eyes looking at the other busy policemen. The police who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter