Outro: Luv in Skool

Special 7

Cameras clicking,loud voices congratulating one another; it's finally the day they've been waiting for. 

 

They're graduating.

 

Jungkook is sitting next to where his parents are (which they aren't because they're too busy talking and laughing with Yoongi's parents.)

 

"Mom,I'm just gonna go...find someone." Jungkook hears Yoongi hesitantly said. His mom looked at him and smiled, "Sure,honey. Tell Hoseok I said hi!" she chirped.

 

Blush crept onto Yoongi's cheeks and ears as he heard Hoseok's name from his mother. 

 

Yoongi and Hoseok's parents are in good terms now. They're actually planning to work together to make the Min's entertainment agency be renowned worldwide. And Hoseok's sister also wants to be the designer of their artists. 

 

"O-Okay mom." Yoongi answers before leaving his seat next to his dad.

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted,loud enough for Yoongi to hear and stop on his tracks. The older looked at him with a confused look. "Can I come with you?" he ask.

 

"Come on,then." Yoongi says,smiling softly,while Jungkook runs to him. He puts his hand on Jungkook's shoulder as they go and find their friends.

 

 

 

Jungkook and Yoongi found Hoseok (and Namjoon) taking a picture together with Namjoon's parents. Jungkook smiles when he sees that Hoseok noticed them.

 

"W-We should find Seokjin hyung first." Yoongi whispers at Jungkook and look back at Hoseok,"They're kinda busy."

 

Jungkook nodded in return,and as they turn back to the others a hand grabbed Yoongi's wrist. He looks at the hand and at the owner.

 

"They want to meet you." Hoseok gestures his parents,looking at both of them.

 

Namjoon went to Jungkook's side and told him to find Seokjin and Jimin. The younger smiles and followed Namjoon.

 

 

"Well,hello Yoongi." Mrs. Jung calmly says and a bright smile appears on her lips. Hoseok must've got that smile from her,he noted.

 

Yoongi nodded and smiled,"Hello Mrs. Jung. It's nice to meet you." 

 

"You really look like Chaerin and Jiyong combined. That's why you're so good looking." Mr. Jung comes out of nowhere and compliments Yoongi.

 

Yoongi chuckles and put up his gummy smile,"Thank you,Mr Jung. I can see where Hoseok gets his bright attitude though." 

 

"Aww,well isn't that sweet." Mrs. Jung says and looks at her husband,"Isn't he sweet,darling? I think green and white are the perfect color for their wedding." 

 

Hoseok and Yoongi both had their eyes widen and cheeks blushing after they heard the statement.

 

"M-Mom,that-that's not right to say at a time like this you know." Hoseok shyly says,waving both of his hands in disagreement.

 

"Why is that,Hoseokkie? You don't want to marry Yoongi?" His mother pointed out. Hoseok sighs in defeat and turns to Yoongi. Without any words Hoseok presses their lips together. Yoongi was in complete shock and could not do anything at first. Soon they both kiss each other but was interrupted by a clearing throat.

 

"You're in public,sweetie." Mrs. Jung says after Hoseok broke the kiss.

 

Hoseok raises a brow and smirk,"Who cares? I want to show everyone that I love him." Yoongi blushes hard after hearing those words coming from Hoseok's mouth. "We have to go. Have to find the others,bye mom! Bye dad!" Hoseok didn't let Yoongi speak for a second and grab his hand,intertwining it with his as they go and look for the others.

 

 

 

 

"Hello Namjoon,it's nice to finally meet you." Seokjin's mother says after fixing Seokjin's graduation gown.

 

"It's nice to finally meet you too,Mrs. Kim." Namjoon greeted back.

 

"Where's Jungkook? You were with him when you came here." Seokjin interrupted,eyes scanning for a sign of Jungkook.

 

"He found Jimin- Well,hello to you too,hyung." Seokjin chuckles and went to Namjoon's side,"Hello to you too,Namjoon."

 

"Okay,okay stay there and look at the camera!" Seokjin's mother shouted at them which made the two flinch and Seokjin narrowed his eyes staring at his mom. "Come on..One,Two,Three. Smile!" She cheers as she clicks the camera she's holding.

 

"Mom,we have to go. It's starting soon." Seokjin went to kiss his mom's cheek and bid goodbye before going to look for the others.

 

Namjoon and Seokjin found the others with Taehyung with a girl beside him. "Hey guys." He greets with Seokjin on his side. The others looked at them and ask them to come closer.

 

"Oh,hyung! This is Sujeong." Taehyung introduces the girl next to him to Seokjin and Namjoon. The girl,Sujeong,smiled and greeted the two who just came.

 

"It's nice to meet you. Taehyung tells me everything about you all." She comments and looks at Taehyung lovingly.

 

Taehyung smiles and wraps his arms on Sujeong's waist. "My girlfriend." 

 

"You're really beautiful." Jimin compliments and smiles as he saw Sujeong blush.

 

They keep talking about a lot of things until the MC announces that the ceremony will start in a few minutes,and students should get intk their positions for the opening.

 

"We gotta go." Yoongi stated and the other nodded to follow him.

 

"See you later." Taehyung hugged Sujeong before following the others.

 

"Congratulations,sweetie!" She smiled and let Taehyung off with his classmates.

 

 

 

The ceremony is almost at the peek of its end and Namjoon has to go on stage and read his thank you speech for everyone to hear.

 

 

"Hello everyone! Thank you for coming here to witness this once in a lifetime event for all of us. High School was really memorable for all of us here. In here we met people who will be with us,probably,for the rest of our lives. Met best friends that'll always be there to cheer you up. Lessons learned not just academically but emotionally and will help us grow as the person we all want to be. It's been a great four years. Yes,we had a lot of ups and downs but that's what made this journey even more worth remembering. To all my friends,classmates and teachers; thank you for making me stronger. Thank you for always keeping our heads up. Again,thank you for coming,and congratulations to all of us!" Namjoon smiles and bows after ending his speech. All of the students and teacher and everyone in the hall claps happily at his words.

 

He goes back to his seat and enjoys the last moments they'll have as high school students before going to tougher years of college. 

 

 

 

After the ceremony,everyone went to find their parents. But as for the seven of them,they stood in front of their seat. Holding hands together and smiling in front of the stage.

 

"We finally did it." Hoseok says smile plastered on his face. This feels so surreal right now.

 

"We did it." Namjoon answers,his breath caught up on his throat because of too much happiness.

 

The all happily sighs in unison and look at each other. Their loved ones came to them and congratulate each and everyone of them.

 

"We need to take a picture of you all together." Yoongi's mom cheers as she grab the camera on her husband's hand. All of their parents followed after Yoongi's mom was done capturing six photos of them. 

 

 

They were all smiles,except for one.

 

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jungkook asks as he saw Jimin sitting in the corner of the room. The others are still busy with their parents talking and laughing.

 

"Nothing,nothing" he mumbles,not looking at Jungkook.

 

Before Jungkook could even speak,Jimin's mom goes to them and hugged Jimin. "Honey,I'm so proud of you!" She chirps and gave Jimin a warm smile.

 

Jungkook watches as Jimin smiles back and cries happily hugging his mom back.

 

"Sweetie,I know things were tough at home,especially for you. But always remember this: even if me and your father aren't together we are still here for you. We love you so much,son. Always remember that. You always makes us proud!" Jimin cries even more and hugs his mom tightly.

 

"I know mom. I love you both. I'm sorry if I was ever bad to dad. I'm really sorry." Jimin says betweet sobs,and Jungkook couldn't help but let the tears flow in his eyes as well.

 

Jimin's mom broke the hug and wipe his son's tears,"Go with Jungkook and your friends now. We'll celebrate later." Jimin sniffs and wipes his cheeks. He looks back at Jungkook and runs to him. Jungkook knows what to do,so he hugs Jimin tightly and buries his face on Jimin's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Let's go celebrate!" Taehyung cheered and the other shouted in agreement.

 

"Where at?" Namjoon asks.

 

"We planned to celebrate at the Symphony." Taehyung's parents said and their parents agreed as well.

 

"Music's on us!" Yoongi's parents shouted in unison.

 

"We could bring desserts." Seokjin's mom offered and everyone cheers.

 

"Come on~ I'm hungry." Taehyung whine,and Sujeong smacks his head,"Dude,you're always hungry. What's new?" She says as everyone laughs and agrees.

 

 

"Come on then,it's already quarter to six. It's almost dinner." Namjoon's father arrived together with his wife,after fixing everything inside the school.

 

"Let's go!" The seven of them all chirp and jump going to the exit door.