Chapter 19

Special 7

The days went by quickly and Christmas is already over. They were already preparing for New Year's Eve. Jungkook's already with them,and they are all going to celebrate New Year's together. 

 

Namjoon is busy preparing the sound system and fireworks while Hoseok is helping. Seokjin is in the kitchen with Jungkook and Jimin,cooking. Yoongi is still not in the scene,and Taehyung is in front of his laptop talking to his girlfriend.

 

 

 

"I wish I could celebrate the new year with you." His girlfriend replied with a sad tone. Taehyung smiled and went closer to the screen.

 

"It's okay,baby. Maybe next new year you'll be here,or better,I'll be there. Just remember,I love you." Taehyung reassured and smiled affectionately to the other person on the line.

 

Sujeong nodded and smiled back,"I know. I love you more...and most!" She laughs as she saw Taehyung pout. 

 

"I was going to say most,you cheater!" Taehyung pouted even more which earn him a louder laugh from his girlfriend."You're still cute.Don't worry." His girlfriend says.

 

 

 

"Is Yoongi here yet?" Seokjin shouted over the kitchen,and Hoseok shouted a 'no' in reply.

 

"Oh,you're with your friends? Not your parents?" 

 

Taehyung shakes his head,"No,I'm not. I'd want to stay with them but I already did that this Christmas,and I need some time with my friends as well."

 

Sujeong giggles,"You're a good friend,Taehyung."

 

Taehyung nodded proudly,"I am,but they're the best. I hope you can meet them someday."

 

Sujeong nodded in agreement,"I hope so too." 

 

They remained quiet for a little while until he hears a shout calling him from the backyard."Sorry. I have to go. They need help." Sujeong nodded and said goodbye to Taehyung before signing off.

 

 

 

"What do you need me for?" Taehyung asks as he went closer to the two who is still struggling to connect the speakers into the computer.

 

 

"Hold this for me,Tae. I need to pee." Hoseok instructed Taehyung. Taehyung scoffed at the reason but complies nonetheless. 

 

"Left side near the front door." Namjoon said when he saw Hoseok stopping on his track and turning around because he doesn't know where the bathroom is. 

 

"Okay thanks!" Hoseok shouted while he runs across the backyard back to the house and look for the bathroom.

 

 

 

Right after Hoseok was finish,he got out of the bathroom,the door bell rang. "I'll get it!" He shouted across the whole house to make sure nobody panics and rush to the door.

 

"Hey," a soft voice said coming from the person outside. Hoseok's breath got caught up on his throat but quickly shooks his thoughts away and let Yoongi come in.

 

"Uh-hey," Hoseok mumbled and stood beside Yoongi awkwardly after he closes the door. Yoongi nodded and formed a small smile."So,uh,if you're looking for Seokjin hyung. He's in the kitchen,obviously,with Jimin and Jungkook." Hoseoksaid and was about to leave.

 

"Where are you going?" Yoongi said which made the younger stop himself from walking and look at Yoongi.

 

"Backyard. Namjoon and Taehyung are there. We couldn't figure out how to connect those stupid speakers on the computers." Hoseok rolled his eyes in annoyance.

 

Yoongi quietly laugh,"I could help you. I think I know how to." Yoongi said and went closer to Hoseok's side which made their shoulders brush lightly. Hoseok coughs.

 

"O-okay. Come with me hyung." With that Hoseok and Yoongi went to help the poor boys at the backyard.

 

 

 

 

"I think Yoongi hyung had arrived!" Jungkook chirped and looked at the living room,"Hi Yoongi hyung!" He shouted when he saw Yoongi beside Hoseok.

 

Yoongi looked at him and puts up a gummy smile,"Hey kiddo! Let's talk later okay?" Jungkook nodded and let Yoongi go with Hoseok as he went to do his chores again.

 

"Is the lasagna done yet?" Jungkook asked still looking seriously on the vegetables he's cutting.

 

"Almost."Jimin mumbled and went to look at the lasagna on the over. 

 

"Be careful,Jimin. You might hurt yourself. The oven is hot." Seokjin commanded as he waits for the other dishes to cook as well.

 

"I'm hot too,so it's okay." Jimin said proudly and looked away from th over. Jungkook scoffed and stop was he's doing to look at Jimin. 

 

"Mind cooking chicken stew on your head,hyung? It might take faster than its regular cooking time." Jungkook jokes and earns a laugh from all of them.

 

"Are you cold? I can warm you up if you want." Jimin said teasingly and went closer to Jungkook. The younger pushed his chest and shouted,"Hyung stop! I might cut my finger!" 

 

"Why? Am I distracting you,Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin whispered to Jungkook's ear which made the younger blush for a second.

 

 

"Guys! You might get hurt,stop fooling around!" Seokjin yelled worryingly to the two as he puts the casserole into the table. Jimin laughed and went to go to the oven after he heard the tick of the timer.

 

 

 

 

"Why didn't you guys told me that you're having difficulty with this?" Yoongi said loudly as he was testing the speakers' volume settings.

 

"I don't even know that you're gonna show up today." Namjoon answered back which made Yoongi glared at him.

 

"I'm pretty sure you're jusy really stubborn to ask for my help,Kim Namjoon." Yoongi barked back.

 

 

"Says Mr. I-don't-need-your-help-I-can-do-it-on-my-own but really can't." Namjoon teased. Yoongi stood up from his figure and went to yank Namjoon. Namjoon ran across the yard to avoid the older,when Hoseok went in front of Yoong-dangerously close to him.

 

 "Stop." Hoseok whispers and Yoongi can feel Hoseok breath on his left cheek. Yoongi gulps and tried to move backward,away from the closeness,but Hoseok grabs his waist and moved him even closer if it's possible.

 

"Not here." Yoongi was startled by the whine Taehyung made and went to push Hoseok away. He went back to setting up the sound system with a muse thought and blushing cheeks.

 

 

 

"What the hell were you tryna' do? Kiss him?" Namjoon whispered as he pulls Hoseok away where Yoongi can't hear them.

 

Hoseok scratches the back of his head and chuckled,"Wa-Was is too early?" He looks at Namjoon who has his eyebrow raised "Sorry." He added.

 

"Wait till the clock strikes twelve." With that he leaves Hoseok to go inside the house. The other smiles and looks at Yoongi with an affectionate gaze.

 

 

 

It's almost midnight and the seven of them are out in the backyard waiting for the clock to strike twelve.

 

 

"Hey." Seokjin said sitting beside Yoongi who is a lot more quiet that usual. Yoongi nodded in return still not looking at Seokjin.

 

"Hey,kid. What's up?" Seokjin tried to talk to Yoongi when he felt that the younger was avoiding something. Yoongi sighs deeply. "Speak." Seokjin commands.

 

"H-Hoseok,I think..I think,Hoseok t-tried to kiss m-me." Yoongi said nervously. Seokjin smirks and looked at the others. He saw Hoseok staring at them,probably staring at Yoongi,nervously and with a hint of worry. Hoseok looks away when he saw Seokjin watching him.

 

"Tried?" He proceeds. Yoongi nodded and looked at him,"Well,Taehyung saw us then. I..pulled away quickly."

 

"Taehyung ." Seokjin jokes and surprisingly Yoongi laughs.

 

 

"Guys,come and eat! Especially you,Yoongi hyung!" Jimin said and pulls his two hyungs up from their seats and to the table where the foods are.

 

 

 

"Thirty minutes! Oh my god we should take a group photo right now. And when the clock strikes at twelve we should take a group photo as well,and I'll caption it 'A year had passed but nothing has changed.'" Taehyung said while looking for his cellphone. Jungkook laughed at his hyung's statement.

 

"Ha-ha. Funny." Namjoon said as he slaps Taehyung's head.

 

"Ow!-You have a thing for slapping heads,hyung. That's not a good habit." Taehyung questioned and glared at Namjoon who just snickered at him.

 

 

"Twenty minutes!!" Jungkook shouted which surprise everyone. He made a peace sign when he saw a glare from Namjoon.

 

 

With everyone busy talking and joking around,Hoseok got the chance to go closer to Yoongi who is sitting on the bench near the back door.

 

"Haven't seen you for ten days," Hoseok started which made Yoongi jump in surprise and looks at him,"and I miss you." He adds.

 

Yoongi looked at the others again and away from Hoseok but Hoseok grabs his wrist and pulled him against his chest,"I said I miss you. Don't you miss me?"

 

 

"W-why would I miss you?" Yoongi nervously said while trying to pull away from Hoseok's embrace,but Hoseok is too strong.

 

That was enough for Hoseok to let go of Yoongi. He looks at the older seriously,"Right," he sadly laughs."Why would you miss me. I actually mean nothing to you." 

 

"N-no Hoseok,it-it's not like that." He says trying to hold the other's hand but Hoseok moved back.

 

"I love you,Yoongi." Hoseok whispered trying to be calm. "I'm just clearing that up." He continues with a sad voice. Yoongi lost it there and got his heart jumping up and down on his chest.

 

He gulps and moves closer to Hoseok,"Hoseok,I-"

 

"No,hyung if you don't-" Hoseok was stopped by the excited shouts of his friends,especially Jungkook's loud voice. 

 

"Ten,nine,eight..." 

 

Hoseok then looked at Yoongi and thought,it's now or never.

 

"Four,three,two,one..."

 

With the fireworks as the signal,he pulls Yoongi in a passionate kiss. He never thought of Yoongi's lips as this soft,but it is. And it feels great together with his. He then felt a hand pulling his head closer to deepen the kiss. He smiles. Yoongi lets Hoseok's tongue enter and they both sigh at the movement.

 

They pulled out after a few seconds to catch their breaths. Yoongi looked at Hoseok with a flushed expression. 

 

"I love you too,H-Hoseok" It didn't came out as confident as Yoongi wants it to be,but Hoseok gets it. And it's enough for him to take Yoongi for another kiss though it didn't took longer than before when Jimin bursted out,"Easy there hyungs. There are still three hundred and sixty four days for you to kiss each other." Jimin laughed but earn a kick in the from Taehyung who pulled him away from the two who is now embarrassed.

 


 

Happy Valentine's Day <143

I'll fix this tomorrow haha. Omg I'm almost at the end of this ff :') 

(next chapter is actually part two of this /jikook&namjin/ yay!)