Chapter 13

Special 7

Yoongi woke up the next morning on a hospital bed. He looked around the room seeing his friends' worried faces surrounding him.

 

"He's awake." He heard a surprise voice beside him and looked at it,"Son,how are you feeling?" his dad asked as he face Yoongi.

 

"I'm fine,I'm fine though my head is aching a little." Yoongi asked,adjusting his eyes from the brightness of the room.

 

"You're sick." His father,Jiyong, said to him while he scan his son's feature. "And your friends came by to visit."

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted with worried puppy eyes. "We miss you~" he added.

 

Yoongi smiled and nodded slowly,"I'm okay now,come here." And Jungkook came closer to him. Yoongi hugged him tightly.

 

"Hoseok's not here though." Yoongi's father said to himself but Yoongi might have heard it,and looked over at his father.

 

"I haven't seen him since the night bazaar,uncle." Jungkook loosen his embrace from Yoongi as he face Yoongi's dad.

 

"Oh,maybe he's just busy." Yoongi's dad said and nodded at what he said.

 

Yoongi scoffed,"Come on,since when did you care about him,dad?"

 

"I thought you two are close,since you tell me about your day with him almost all the time,when I'm home,son." His dad said and looked at Yoongi with confused eyes.

 

Yoongi furrowed his brows and looked at his dad with annoyance,"Do you have to said that with all of my friends here,dad?"

 

Still with confusion, his father looked at him and said,"Is there something wrong with that? They're Hoseok's friends too,right?" Saying the last sentence,he looked at Jungkook and the other ones sitting on the navy blue couch across the room.

 

Yoongi just groan in response and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon and Seokjin went out for a while while the other take care of Yoongi,because his father got a call from the office and has to go immediately.

 

"The weather's great." Namjoon started as they sit beside each other on a bench.

 

Seokjin chuckled. "You're starting the conversation so awkwardly,you know." And looked at Namjoon.

 

"Then how would you start it?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Well,hmm..How should I start it?" Seokjin acted as if he was thinking hard, "Yoongi,he's been sick lately. I don't know if Hoseok knows-"

 

Namjoon interrupted with a scoff,"Hoseok? Why would he tell Hoseok about him being sick?"

 

"They're close. They're friends." Seokjin defended.

 

"Maybe,but they despise each other,remember?" Namjoon looked at Seokjin with a raised brow.

 

Seokjin shrugged,"Hmm. I don't know. It's pretty obvious that they like each other."

 

"Seriously?" Namjoon laughed as Seokjin nodded in respond."That's crazy!" He continued.

 

"He made Hoseok a chocolate mousse the other day. He surprised him,actually." Seokjin smiled widely at the memory and looked at the sky.

 

Namjoon stared at Seokjin for a while. He has a nice smile,Namjoon said to himself-lost in his own thoughts. While drifting away from reality,he didn't noticed Seokjin was already looking at him with confused eyes.

 

 

"Namjoon?" Seokjin said,snapping Namjoon from his thoughts.

 

Namjoon shooked his head and widen his eyes,"Oh-Oh sorry,haha. I-I..." . Why am I stuttering?,he said to himself.

 

"You..You?" Seokjin imitated Namjoon's stuttering and laughed at it. "You what Namjoon?" He stopped laughing and said seriously.

 

"I..ah..Nothing." Namjoon rubbed his neck and smiled embarrassingly,"Your smile's nice." He continued,still smiled gently to Seokjin.

 

Seokjin looked down into his shoes and blushed at the compliment Namjoon said,"Thanks,yours too. I like your dimple,it looks good on you." Seokjin said and looked at Namjoon as he laughs awkwardly.

 

"Oh no,no,no." Namjoon laughed "Are we gonna continue complimenting each other?" He continued,still laughing.

 

"Yeah,we should probably stop." Seokjin smiled and looked away. "But about Yoongi-" Namjoon seriously said but Seokjin interrupted him,"Have I told you he was also sick after we went to the amusement park?" Namjoon shook his head.

 

"Well,actually,he just tried to go to school-he's really good at acting like he's fine-that's why it was unnoticable." Seokjin explained.

 

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

 

"Fatigue. He's staying day and night in the studio even if you're not there. After school,he goes there and never leaves. What's wrong with him!" Seokjin annoyingly said the last statement. He's just really worried for Yoongi.

 

"Music is his life,Seokjin." Namjoon clearly stated.

 

"I know." Seokjin stood up and faced Namjoon "But that doesn't mean he's going to give his all,he should give himself a little more care and love. If you love something give it what it deserve but never ran out things for you."

 

Namjoon sighed and stood up,not caring about the closeness of their faces,"You're right. He should have a rest. I've been telling that to him as well,but he won't listen."

 

"He doesn't listen-wait." Seokjin widen his eyes and looked like he thought of something great "Maybe Hoseok can help us!"

 

Namjoon furrowed his eyes and stare at Seokjin,"Help us? For what?"

 

"To make Yoongi more relaxed." Seokjin explained but Namjoon still doesn't get the poin of this.

 

"More relaxed?" Namjoon moved away,getting unconfortable with their closeness,"I still don't get why Hoseok has to be in this. We all know that they don't like each other."

 

Seokjin groaned and pulled Namjoon with him as they enter the hospital,"Just trust me."

 

 

 

 

"Hyung!" Taehyung called out "You should really take care of yourself a lot more,and take more rest!" He cooed.

 

Yoongi smiled,"Okay,I will."

 

Jimin and Jungkook went to sit beside Yoongi's bed to feed him,"Hoseok hyung's father arrived this morning. I'm pretty sure he got Seokjin hyung's text about you getting hospitalized,and I know he's worried." Jimin said while he peel an apple he took out of the plastic.

"Who cares." Yoongi blurted out and drank the water in the plastic cup.

 

Jungkook raised a brow,"You just asked about him awhile ago,hyung. Now you're saying 'who cares'? What's up with you?"

 

"Just-Just don't mention him okay?" Yoongi looked at Jimin and Jungkook tiredly.

 

"But why do you tell your dad about him? Aren't your parents enemies?" Taehyung asked his eyes on his phone.

 

Yoongi shook his head in annoyance,"It's non of your business,okay. I tell my parents everything."

 

Jimin shrugged and look at Jungkook,Jungkook did the same."Here,hyung. I peeled an apple for you. Go eat it!" Jimin chirped.

 

A/N: [part 1] yeah,it's pretty messed up.