Chapter 14

Special 7

 

Hoseok didn't know what he's going to do. He saw Seokjin's text and was off to go to the hospital,where Yoongi is as Seokjin told them because he just saw the next the day after it was sent-how silly of him,but his father came. 

 

Hoseok was about to reach the door knob when someone opens it from outside,it startled Hoseok and went back a little from the door.

 

"Dad?" Hoseok asked the other who opened the door.

 

"Hoseok,you have school today?" He paused and put his arm on Hoseok's shoulder "I've heard from Namjoon's father that you're having the Anniversary Week this week? Why don't you skip it today and come spend a quality time with your father!" 

 

"Dad,I-" Hoseok was beginning his explanation when his father speak again.

 

"Do you have any plans,son? You seem reluctant." His father looked at him.

 

"I-..No." he smiled at his dad forcefully,"I don't have plans today,dad." 

 

"Well,then,"his dad began and smile at him "let's get going."

 

 

 

 

"Guess who's here!?~" a girl shouted happily while opening the door of Yoongi's hospital room.

 

They looked at the door that was slammed open by two people.

 

"Surprise!" The two screamed happily as they get closer to Yoongi,who's sitting on his bed.

 

"Noona! Hyung!" Yoongi shouted and smile wide at them.

 

"Oh,your classmates are here too?" The guy said while he place the plastic full of fruits on the table next to the bed. Yoongi nodded in reply.

 

"Hey dearies,I'm Jia. Meng Jia. Yoongi's cousin." The girl,Jia,said to the five while she hands out her hand to them.

 

"I'm Kibum. I'm sure you all know me. Hi Seokjin! Fancy seeing you again." Kibum said and winked at Seokjin which Namjoon saw and eyes immediately grew bigger.

 

"Y-yeah. Nice meeting you as well." Seokjin nervously smiled back.

 

After the introductions they did to each other,Jia and Kibum started paying attention to their cousin. Jia was seated on the right side of Yoongi's bed and Kibum on the left. 

 

"Baby say ah~" Kibum cooed as he feed Yoongi a slice of apple.

 

"Hyung!" Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he looked at Kibum.

 

"What?"

 

"Stop calling me 'baby',would you?" Yoongi growled and rolled his eyes.

 

"Fine. Just eat." Kibum said,annoyed,and stuffed Yoongi the apple in his mouth,which made the younger's eyes widen in shock.

 

"Yah! Kim Kibum! Little Syub might choke,you idiot!" Jia shouted and threw Kibum a tissue roll.

 

"Ouch! That hurts you-" 

 

"Shut up guys! You make me stressed out!" Yoongi shouted when Kibum was about to strangle Jia.

 

"Sorry,sweetie." Jias pouted and lend Yoongi a cup of water "Here,here. Drink this."

 

 

 

"Little Syub? Baby? Dude,hyung is such a child!" Jimin laughed quietly next to Jungkook as they make fun of Yoongi.

 

"I know hyung! I can't believe they treat Yoongi hyung like this!" Jungkook said and laugh with Jimin.

 

"Guys,shut it. You're just jealous~" Seokjin said and smiled warmly while he looks at the scene.

 

Jimin made a disgusted sound,"Me? Why would we be jealous?" Jimin continued laughing quietly as Jungkook is. Yoongi noticed the two's behavior and called their attention.

 

"What are you two laughing at?" Yoongi muffled as he munch the slice of apple in his mouth.

 

"Nothing Syu-I mean,hyung." Jungkook said as he laughed histerically together with Jimin and Taehyung because they just couldn't help it.

 

"Why you-" Yoongi was about to throw the television remote to them when Kibum stopped him.

 

"Why,Min Yoongi." Kibum held the remote and shook his head slowly "Were you about to throw this to those little kids?" Kibum pointed the remote to Yoongi.

 

Yoongi's eyes widen and shook his head eagerly,"No,no hyung. I wasn't." He puts up his hands in a surrendering look.

 

"Good to know." Kibum sat down again and grabbed another slice of the apple and handed over to Yoongi "Continue eating this. It's good for you." 

 

 

 

 

"D-dad." Hoseok stutter as he call his father's attention.

 

The two of them are at a cafe eating,drinking tea and chatting. But Hoseok seems to be a little uncomfortable with all these.

 

"Yes,what is it,son?" His father asked once he was done cleaning his mouth with a tissue.

 

"Dad," Hoseok paused and look at his father with worried eyes "Dad,I have to go. One of my friend is...sick." 

 

His father immediately understand and nodded,"Okay,son. Was that the reason why you're in a hurry?" 

 

Hoseok nodded and stood up,"I'm sorry dad. It was nice talking to you. Bye." He stormed out of the cafe. Running towards the bus station because there's no time to call for his chaperone. 

 

 

"God," he ran fast and looked at his watch "I hope I can make it there before sun down." He whispered to himself as he enters the bus.

 

 

 

"Is little syub tired?" Jia cooed and pinched Yoongi's cheeks. Yoongi pouted and nodded in agreement.

 

"It's almost five. We should wait for the time because you'll have to drink your medicine,then you can sleep." Kibum explained and opened the drawer below the table to get the medicine.

 

 

 

"What show is that?" Taehyung asked as he look at the tv screen which Jungkook keeps changing the channel to.

 

"Music Bank?" Jungkook said a bit unsure of his reply.

 

"Oh~ APink!" Kibum shouted as he saw the girl group starting their performance.

 

"That girl really looks like your ex." Jia narrowed her eyes as she looks at the tv screen and at Kibum.

 

"Yeah,yeah,yeah." Kibum waved his hands in from of him to show how annoyed he is on Jia's statement. He doesn't want to mention or hear that girl again.

 

"Psh. Bitter." Yoongi crossed his arms and smirked as he look at Kibum and back at the screen. Jia burst out laughing and hi-five Yoongi.

 

"Alright. It's five o'clock. Jia,go get him water." Kibum instructed Jia and opened the jar of pills.

 

Jia opened in shocked,"What did you just called me?" 

 

"Come on. We're just a few months away from each other." Kibum rolled his eyes and sighs deeply.

 

"No." Jia defended and crossed her arms.

 

"Come on~ Are you going to fight again?" Yoongi groaned.

 

"Oh-Oh no,dear. Sorry." Jia shook his head and tapped Yoongi's forehead lightly and smiled. "I'll go get you water."

 

"They're so caring to Yoongi hyung." Namjoon whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded in agreement

 

 

Jia was about to go near the door when the door opened wide and she successfully back out a little not to get caught by the door.

 

"Yoongi!" Hoseok went next to Yoongi and scanned him as he placed both of his hands on Yoongi's side "Are-Are y-you alright? Where does it hurt? Wh-Wha-What happened?" 

 

"Ho..Hoseok..." Yoongi sighed as he was caught off guard in Hoseok's embrace.

 

"I'm so sorry." Hoseok muffled on Yoongi's neck as he hugs him tightly.

 

 


 

 

A/N: i made jia a little younger so yea /smiles/ and i was having so much fun writing this chapter he ha