Chapter 10

Special 7

takes place on the second week of november,two weeks after chapter 9 :)

 


 

It's the time of the year again. The time where the students of Shikjae Academy find out what their sections are for the second half of the year.

 

This day,people from the first to third sections of the high school department will take a test to determine if they have a spot on the Special Class. Though that never happened before,it was always the same top seven.

 

 

 

Jungkook is nervous. More nervous than ever. He found out that he got 95% on one of his Major Subjects,and that's bad for him. It's the lowest score he got since he studied here. Moreover,it's one of his Major Sibjects.He might get kicked out of the special class if someone beat him or goes higher than his average score.

 

Jimin felt Jungkook's uneasiness because of his actions. He couldn't sit comfortable during the whole time they were in the greenhouse. He keeps stuttering for no reason-but there has to be-when he speaks. 

 

"Jungkook,are you alright?" Jimin caresses Jungkook's back as he speak. Jungkook shooked his head.

 

"No,not really,hyung." He keeps shaking his head so Jimin held it to stop him from getting dizzy.

 

"Why?" Jimin asked worriedly.

 

"My grades..." Jungkook contemplated on speaking about it "What if-"

 

"That score again?" Jimin said,annoyed and furrowed his eyebrows "Don't worry about it,Kookie. It's just one subject." 

 

Jungkook looked away from Jimin,"Easy for you to say. You're never 98% low. I'm almost going to be out of here."

 

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Would you stop that?" Jimin said while he shuffle through his seat to face Jungkook.

 

"I can't!" Jungkook looked at Jimin and shouted.

 

 

Yoongi noticed the two's arguement and went to talk to them. He sat down across the two so he could see them properly.

 

"What are you talking about guys?" Yoongi calmly said. The two noticed his presence and looked at him

 

Jungkook shrugged and Jimin sighed. Yoongi raised a brow but kept cool,"You can tell me anything." 

 

 

Jungkook was about to say something but they heard the slamming of the door a little far from them.

 

"Why hello to all of you!" Yugyeom said with a welcoming smile. Hoseok looked at him and bowed.

 

"Oh,Yugyeom-ssi,what brings you here?" Seokjin ask as he came closer to Yugyeom.

 

 

At the back side of the room,Jungkook's eyes are burning a hole into Yugyeom. Yoongi saw the look and he quickly get why. 

 

"Well,I'm just going to remind you that today is the re-shuffling of students. And one of you might be out of here soon." Yugyeom said as he kept a straight face,trying not to feel proud or anything.

 

"That's not going to happen." Jungkook forcefully stood himself up and walk closer to Yugyeom.

 

Yugyeom widen his eyes a little bit and smiled at Jungkook,"We'll see about that."

 

"Jungkook..." Jimin said and stood up but Yoongi stopped him.

 

"No,Yugyeom,we won't. I can truly assure you that you won't be part of the special class." Jungkook said while he placed a smirk on his mouth.

 

Yugyeom stare at him and was fuming,"Why you-" He was about to punch Jungkook but his friends stopped him and Jungkook went back a little.

 

"Yah,Jungkook." Hoseok went up to Jungkook and looked at him. "Why? What happened?" 

 

Jungkook dropped his head to look at his feet as he answered,"I got a 95% on one of the Major Subjects..." 

 

Hoseok was shocked,this could be bad. "W-well,we should-you should do something. Maybe ask Mr. Choi to make you retake the last exam?" Hoseok tried to keep calm but he can't. He doesn't want Jungkook to be out of the special class.

 

 

Yugyeom was already getting back to his original self and faced Jungkook and Hoseok,"How about this: come at the Testing Area,2pm sharp. If you don't come on time you can't take the exam." Hoseok nodded and said Jungkook will be there.

 

As Yugyeom went to grab the door knob,he turned to face the others again."By the way,Jeon Jungkook,you'll be competing with me. Since our average was tied. Forgot to tell you that. Bye." He closed the door leaving the others shocked,worried and confused about the situation.

 

 

"Jungkook,what happened?" Namjoon asked.

 

"I'm sorry." Taehyung went to hug Jungkook and cried. "It's all my fault. I'm really sorry. I know you were thinking about me leaving that's why you couldn't focus on the exam. I'm really sorry,Kookie!" He cried out as Jimin went to them and hugged them as well.

 

"N-no hyung. Don't worry. It's really not your fault. I shouldn't have worry because I know you're going to be fine." Jungkook said while he cries as well.

 

"Now,now guys. It's okay. Don't blame yourselves. We're just really worried for each other because we care for each other. No need to feel sorry." Jimin said as he calm down the two.

 

"The problem is this,I don't like Yugyeom being one of our classmates. So you really need to attend later." Taehyung said to Jungkook and wiped his tears.

 

"That's my babies!" Jimin ruffled Taehyung and Jungkook's hair and laughed.

 

"What babies!?We're taller than you hyung!" Jungkook said and laughed. Jimin pouted and looked at Taehyung.

 

"You're too cute to handle,Park Jimin." Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin for a tight hug that Jimin couldn't even breathe. Followed by Jungkook's embrace as well. The three of them laughed as they joke around.

 

 

The others in the room saw the sweetness and closeness of the three. They don't want to ruin it,now wouldn't they? They need to do something as well so Jungkook won't be kicked out of the special class.

 

 

 

12:36 in the afternoon. Yoongi and Hoseok are out of the greenhouse to look at the students outside checking their new sections.

 

"Class-2! Omg!" One girl said to her friend while squealing and smiling widely. They happily jump in their places as they found out they're in the same section.

 

They saw one boy cried because he found out he was in Class-2,when on the first semester he was in Class-1.

 

 

"It's my first time going out of the greenhouse at this time of the year." Yoongi blurted and as they stopped to sit under the tree where you can see all the rumbling students at the campus.

 

Hoseok nodded,"Now,you can see the chaos." he paused and looked at Yoongi "They always want to be number one." He said and scoffed.

 

Yoongi agreed,"But they can't all be number one." He smiled and looked around the students.

 

He saw Yugyeom roaming around with his Student Council Officers. "Look,it's Yugyeom." He said and saw Yugyeom coming their way.

 

"Well hello there Top four and five." Yugyeom smiled warmly.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes,"Don't call us that." He's kind of annoyed at his presence at the moment. He never thought Yugyeom would be this annoying.

 

"Are you mad at me now,Min Yoongi? Don't put the blame on me when my sister didn't-"

 

"Could you stop bringing that up? What the is wrong with you?" Hoseok got mad and stood up. Yugyeom and the others took a step back,because angry Hoseok is scary.

 

Yoongi stood up and held Hoseok's left hand,"No,Hoseok. It's fine." Letting go of Hoseok's hand,he looked at Yugyeom and speak again,"I do not care about your sister anymore,okay? Stop mentioning her every time you see me. What kind of brother are you? Using your sister for who knows what reason."

 

Yugyeom glared at them,"Watch you words. I will beat you all someday,like I'm doing now with your precious Jungkook." 

 

"You won't beat him,don't worry. Jungkook is smarter than you." Hoseok nodded and smiled warmly at Yugyeom which made Yugyeom feel angrier and just left the two.

 

 

The two sighed as they saw Yugyeom and the other student council left. They looked at each other with worried eyes and went back to the greenhouse. They've had enough of the outside.