Chapter 18

Special 7

 

It's Christmas break,finally. They had their quarterly exams before the break. Jungkook was scheduled to leave for Switzerland two days after the break started. His parents dropped him off the airport with Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook's parents has appointments to do that is why they didn't have time to send Jungkook inside the airport. They just left him with Jimin and Taehyung.

 

"Goodluck Kookie!" Jimin said as he hugs Jungkook.

 

"Thanks hyung!" Jungkook said as he smile. They just stood there for a minute or two saying 'have fun' 'I'll miss you' 'take care' once in a while. When a voice on speaker said flight three going to Switzerland,they immediately let Jungkook go and bid their goodbyes again.

 

While Taehyung and Jimin are walking through the exit,Taehyung noticed Jimin frowning and tapped him. "You miss him already."

 

"What? Don't you?" Jimin defended. He looks at Taehyung with confusion.

 

"I do. But I know you miss him more that I do." Taehyung replied,and Jimin can sense that teasing in Taehyung's tone.

 

 

They got back in the car. While they were inside Taehyung noticed Jimin's tired expression. He moved closer to Jimin's side and puts his head on Jimin's shoulder and Jimin looked at him surprised.

 

"What's wrong? Jungkook's going to be alright. He's a big boy now." Taehyung said and smiled sincerely at Jimin.

 

Jimin averted his look on Taehyung and looked at the window instead,"It's not about Jungkook,Tae." He finishes with a heavy sigh which made Taehyung frown and caresses Jimin's back.

 

"Then what is it?" 

 

Jimin sat up straight and Taehyung did the same. They looked at each other and Taehyung can see the sadness in Jimin's eyes,"You know,you're lucky you'll have your Christmas with your whole family." He said the last two words while slowly looking down. "You're going to celebrate the happiest time of the year,"he paused as he caught his voice failing him,"with them." 

 

Taehyung can't see it,but he can hear the sob Jimin is making,so he pulled Jimin into a hug. "It's okay,chimchim. We're here,your friends are here. Things might be hard for you and your family right now but always remember that you have friends,best friends,that will and are always here,okay? We love you." Taehyung loosen the hug and lift Jimin's chin to look at him. He smiled sympathetically and used his palm to wipe Jimin's tears. Again,pulled him in an embrace while repeatedly whispering 'it's okay' to Jimin.

 

 

 

When the two noticed that the car stopped,they moved away from each other and wiped both of their tears. Taehyung's phone vibrated and immediately opened the text.

 

From: Namjoon

 

Did Jungkook already left? Are you with Jimin? Come at my house today,you two. Hoseok and I will be waiting! See you :)

 

 

Taehyung quickly replied telling Namjoon they'll be there,and Jungkook already left fifteen minutes ago. He looked at Jimin and smiled,"Namjoon wants us to come at his place. Do you want to?" 

 

Jimin looked at him and shrugged,"Yea,you know. I could use some company right now." And with that Taehyung asked his driver to drive them at Namjoon's place. Which isn't far from their house.

 

 

 

While Hoseok and Namjoon were playing a video game,Namjoon's phone rang and they had to pause it.

 

"It's Taehyung. He said they'll be here,and Jungkook just left fifteen minutes ago." Namjoon read through the text and saw another one from Taehyung as well,"Order pizza." He laughed at that and shook his head.

 

They went back to the game and Hoseok's two points ahead of Namjoon,"You think Jimin will come? He could be really sad right now that Jungkook left." He explained.

 

Namjoon narrowed his eyes and shrugs,"I don't know. He could use some company now that his best friend's away for a couple of days." Hoseok nodded as he finishes the game at the same time the front door opened.

 

"Come in." Namjoon sarcastically said while eyeing Taehyung and Jimin. 

 

"Thanks." Taehyung answered back which earned a scoffed from Namjoon and a laugh from Hoseok."Why did you call us here?"

 

Namjoon told them to take a seat and looked at the three of them,"Nothing. This is just like boy night out,right?"

 

Jimin narrowed his eyes at Namjoon,"It's only three in the afternoon. And obviously,the other three are not here. So,no,this is really not a boys night out."

 

Namjoon dramatically sighed and put his hands up in annoyance,"You don't get it. Probably the afternoon thing might be true but...I'm pretty sure that we're more manly than those three."

 

Hoseok's eyes grew big and slapped Namjoon's arm,"Dude,if Yoongi hyung can hear you right now he will practically shave you head off."

 

Taehyung smirked and joined the conversation,"What's it to you if Namjoon hyung calls hyung a girl?" 

 

Hoseok looks at him with confusion as he heard the teasing in Taehyung's voice,"We-well,nothing..I guess.." he gave up and looked down. Suddenly the blue furry carpet is more interesting than he thought.

 

Jimin laughed and went to sit beside Hoseok,"Yeah,hyung. You two seem really romantic and sweet this past few months. What's going on?" 

 

Hoseok snapped his head to look at Jimin,still confused. "What do you mean what's going on?" He turned to look at the others and shrugs his shoulders,"We're going to graduate soon,and I wouldn't want to have any conflicts between my friends. Since I know,after this we'll all be going to different Colleges."

 

Namjoon nodded slowly and Taehyung scoffed,"Yeah,okay. Save your explanations to yourself. Jimin here misses Jungkook,though." Hoseok sighed to himself,glad that Taehyung changed the topic even though he's still annoyed at him.

 

Jimin's eyes widen at the mention of his name,"Why me? Why are we talking about me now?" He said with surprise.

 

Namjoon laughed and reached for Jimin's back to pat it,"Listen,bro. Don't deny it. You've like Jungkook even before he was born so don't act clueless or I will ask Yoongi hyung to shave your head as well." Jimin was red at the moment but chuckled when he heard the last sentence.

 

"Like you can ask that without having your head shave too." Jimin retorted and the others laughed except for Namjoon who aims to slap Jimin's head but slapped Hoseok's instead.

 

"Why me?!" Hoseok shouted,still laughing from Jimin's statement.

 

"Sorry,was about to slap Jimin. But you're annoying too so why not!" Namjoon answered as he slaps Hoseok's head again. They all ended up having a slapping contest (if that's even legal) and laugh until their stomach hurts.

 

 

"Seriously guys," Taehyung started pausing for a little while to breathing away from the high he was in awhile ago,"Shouldn't we eat now? I told Namjoon hyung to order pizza. Where's the pizza?!" 

 

"Hey kid,don't you throw tantrums and order me something. You're in my place." Namjoon said with a glint of annoyance in his voice.

 

 

Taehyung put his hands up in surrender and widen his eyes a bit,"Okay,okay dude. Chill. I was just kidding. Or should I just call Seokjin hyung to bake us something?" 

 

Namjoon coughs as Seokjin's name came out of Taehyung's mouth and shook his head,"Don't call him. Pretty sure their family's busy this season."

 

Hoseok looked at him with a raised eyebrow,"You two talk? I mean, you two tell each other those kind of things or do you stalk him?" He laughs as he finishes his questions.

 

"What do you mean? Of course we tell each other those things! We're friends!" Namjoon nervously said.

 

He earns an 'oh' among the three and looked up at them suspiciously. "Since when are you two actual friends? What's going on with life?! Hoseok hyung is close to Yoongi hyung now and You and Seokjin hyung are friends?!" Taehyung shouted out of curiousity. He coughs as he saw the speechless expessions of his friends. "I mean, I like it but, whoa. I didn't even know being gone for a few weeks will make me this outdated." Taehyung laughed at what he said.

 

"Well yea,we didn't even know you had a girlfriend until last week. We're quits." Namjoon replied,laughing.

 

 

"Okay,fine. You're right,we are all outdated about each other. So can we eat now?" With that,Namjoon nodded and stood up to call and order pizza.

 


 

again,thank you so much for reading this story! and since it will end soon, i am sending my gratitude to every single one of you :) this is my first fanfic and i am really happy that it had so many good reviews. i hope the last two (or three) chapters won't disappoint you :) anyway,i was supposed to post this tomorrow since it's my birthday tomorrow,but i couldn't help it haha and this chapter was pretty simple (just a hint of jikook on the side /and vmin owo/ ) but next chapter will be longer and much much better,i swear. :D comments? anyone? xx