Chapter 11

Special 7

 

 

Yoongi and Hoseok went back to the greenhouse welcoming them with a screaming Jungkook. A worried Seokjin and Jimin. A sleeping Namjoon and Taehyung who is somewhat looking at the teacup on the coffee table.

 

Hoseok ran towards Seokjin who is calming Jungkook,"What happened?" Hoseok said as he looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

 

Seokjin looked at him,"His stomach is aching. He said it really hurts." As he said those words Jungkook ran to the restroom and locked the door quickly.

 

"He's been going in and out of the comfort room for fifteen minutes already. But he says he can't let it out." Jimin said as he sighs deeply.

 

Taehyung looked at them,"But are you sure it's not because of this tea?" He said holding the teacup in his right hand.

 

Seokjin shook his head,"It can't be,I mean he loves lemon tea. It's the first time this happened." 

 

"Too much sugar?" Yoongi sat beside Seokjin and helped them solved it. "Why don't you bring him to the clinic?"

 

Jimin shook his head,"He can't go that far. And there's too much people there,it's bad to be in a crowded place during those times." 

 

After a few minutes Jungkook got out of the rest room,his hair sweaty and covering parts of his face,and hand placed on his stomach walking weakly. 

 

Jimin ran up to him to help him walk,"Are you okay now?" He said as he scan Jungkook from head to toe and back.

 

Jungkook nodded weakly,"Kind of. My stomach still hurts a little."

 

"It's almost 1:40,go rest so you will be fine when you take the test." Taehyung instructed Jungkook. 

 

Jungkook lay down the sofa on his face and groan in pain. The others-excpet sleeping Namjoon-looked at him worriedly.

 

 

 

Seokjin and Yoongi went to the Chemistry Lab to test the remaining lemon tea that Jungkook drank.

 

Yoongi was shocked when he found out that there was a pill put inside the tea that makes people poo when they can't do it.

 

"Why was there a pill like this in the tea?" Yoongi asked Seokjin and he shrugged.

 

"I don't know,but I didn't made it. Jungkook did." Seokjin answered.

 

"Where?" Yoongi narrowed his eyes as he intently look at the test tube.

 

"Outside the greenhouse. I don't know where." Seokjin said once more.

 

Yoongi's eyes widen as he turned to look at Seokjin,"You shouldn't have let him! People here likes to fool around and hurt us! Remember when Taehyung got food poisoned when he tried the blueberry muffin a student gave him?" Yoongi took off his lab coat and put it back in the cabinet. "We need to go,and find out who did this."

 

Seokjin did the same and followed Yoongi. Everyone was still outside,especially students from class 1-3 since test result are being conducted by the heads right now. They looked at the big clock placed on top of the school's facade-it's almost 2pm.

 

 

They decided to go straightly to the Testing Area hoping Jungkook is there already,

 

but he wasn't.

 

"Why didn't you go to the greenhouse before coming here?" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi.

 

"We didn't know Jungkook is still there,and besides it's almost two. We don't want to be late." He answered Hoseok.

 

"But what happened to the lemon tea?" Hoseok asked Yoongi while looking through the room to make sure no one's watching them.

 

"Someone put some ting pill there!" He screamed quietly,quite mad about what happened.

 

Hoseok was shocked,"Seriously?" He paused and looked at Yoongi "But good thing this wasn't like what happened to Taehyung."

 

Yoongi nodded,"That was awful. Three days in the hospital,then one week out of school. Good thing Jungkook's just stomach ache and pooping." 

 

Hoseok laughed a little and Yoongi looked at him with a raised brow,"What's funny?"

 

"Nothing,nothing." Hoseok straighten himself and looked at Yoongi still raising a brow "Okay,well I find it cute when you're mad. Sorry." He said and then Seokjin called him out.

 

Yoongi stood there all red cheeks and a dumbfounded expression,blinking non stop. Was that supposed to be a positive thing or not?

 

 

 

Namjoon woked up only to find a sleeping Jungkook,and he looked up to see the time. It's already past two o'clock and the others-he bet-are already in the Testing Area.

 

"Yah! Jungkook!" Namjoon shouted as he shake Jungkook to wake him up.

 

Jungkook sit up and looked at Namjoon while rubbing his eyes to see clearly,"What hyung?" He ask Namjoon.

 

"It's 2:15." Jungkook's eyes went wide and stood up quickly from his seat. He ran towards the door leaving Namjoon behind as he run faster going to the school building.

 

When he saw that Jungkook has left and the door was closed he lay down again to his old position and sleep.

 

 

 

 

"He's not coming." Yugyeom mocked the others as he looked at the time. Mr. Choi hiss and told Yugyeom to take the test already. "But isn't Jungkook disqualified now?" He protested to Mr. Choi.

 

"No Yugyeom. He is just late. Jungkook can take the test if he's late it's just that his time can't be extended." Mr. Choi explained to Yugyeom and Yugyeom whined.

 

 

The Testing Area was on the fifth floor of the second building which is at the far left corner of the campus. Jungkook run as fast as he could. Although the campus is still quite crowded since it's results day and there's no regular classes. Jungkook manage to enter the said building without much difficulties.

 

"Where is he?" Seokjin said to himself as he look at the clock. It's past two thirty. And they're given only an hour to finish the exam. 

 

 

They heard loud and fast steps on the corridor and they quickly registered who it is. "I'm here." Jungkook said panting as he close the door behind him. Mr. Choi ask him to sit down on his chair and take the test. He only has fifteen minutes to finish the five page test.

 

 

His friends who are standing by the door,looking intently at Jungkook and Yugyeom,are nervous.

 

 

 

The clock ticking slowly and the flipping of pages can be heard as silence filled the room. Five minutes.

 

Taehyung bit his lip and closed his eyes because he doesn't want to look at the scene in front of him. This never happened before,and he believes it's all his fault.

 

"Time is up." Mr. Choi said and stood up from his chair "Put your pens down." 

 

Yugyeom scoffed as he finished on time,not looking back at Jungkook. Mr. Choi told the others to go outside as he check and compute the score. The two,Jungkook and Yugyeom were sitted across Mr. Choi's desk.

 

 

Outside the room,Jimin and Taehyung are shaking and going crazy. The others are just standing there looking at them with worries.

 

"It's all my ing fault that's why we're here." Taehyung groan as he ruffled his hair,blaming his self again.

 

"No . It's not." Jimin said to him and slap Taehyung's head.

 

"Guys don't fight now." Seokjin went closer to them and glared at them. 

 

 

Twenty minutes. They were waiting for twenty minutes,but it felt much much longer. It felt like hours of tragedy. It's their first time having a problem in school,especially in their grade-Jungkook's grades.

 

 

The door opens and they all look at it to see who opened it. It's Jungkook,gesturing the others to come inside. They stayed quiet as they saw the sad expression on Jungkook's face. 

 

As they enter the Testing Area again,Mr. Choi held the test papers in his hands and ready himself to tell the score of the two. "Kim Yugyeom-94%" Yugyeom's eyes widen and shook his head,"No,don't react yet." Mr. Choi said to Yugyeom as he saw his expression change.

 

Jungkook is nervous. More nervous than ever. He doesn't know if this will be the last time he'll ever be in the Special Class. Because first,One cannot be put in the special class right away. Especially if you were once there and got kicked out. 

 

 

"Jeon Jungkook" Mr. Choi paused and adjusted his glasses "98%" He said and looked at Jungkook.

 

Jungkook's eyes widen as the others pulled him for a hug. The others scream in happiness and Jungkook doesn't even know what to do or what to say.

 

"Congratulations." Mr. Choi said and put the test papers in his brief case. He went out of the testing area as the others are still rejoicing.

 

"You cheated." Yugyeom blurted out and face them.

 

"No,I didn't." Jungkook answered and narrowed his eyes.

 

"Face it. Jungkook is smarter than you." Hoseok said as he chuckles and stare at Yugyeom.

 

Yugyeom groaned and slammed the door as he leave the room.

 

 

 

It's a good day after all. Namjoon had a good siesta as well. 

They went back to the greenhouse to celebrate-but no more lemon tea this time. 

 

"That's a relief." Namjoon said as they talk about what happened before when he was sleeping. They told him about the tea incident and Namjoon suggested maybe it was Yugyeom that did that. But the others shook their heads and told him that Yugyeom wouldn't go that far.