Chapter 12

Special 7

"Shikjae Academy at 95" Hoseok read through the flyer he's holding. 

 

"What should we do this year?" Jungkook asked as he grab the flyer from Hoseok's hand. Hoseok looked at him and shrugged.

 

It's their school's anniversary and they're having a celebration for a whole week. They've got to think of something for their booth this year.

 

"Anything but Marriage Booth." Yoongi blurted out and made an annoyed face. 

 

Hoseok laughed and looked at Yoongi,"But I want to try it with you." 

 

"Shut up,Hoseok." Yoongi groaned and glared at Hoseok which made the younger laugh a little more. And Jungkook just sat there looking at his hyungs being in denial about each other again.

 

Seriously why don't tell each other already. They've been keeping it long enough. Jungkook said to himself.

 

 

"What about a pastry booth?" Seokjin recommended. Jungkook nodded eagerly.

 

"Yes,yes,yes!" Jungkook chanted and grinned "Hyung that's an incredible idea!" He continued.

 

"But you're the only one who knows how to cook here,hyung." Hoseok said,a bit reluctant of the idea of putting up a pastry booth.

 

"I also know how..." Yoongi hesitantly said. Hoseok looked at him and smiled,"I didn't know that."

 

Yoongi glared at him and said,"Why should you?" and looked away to face Seokjin.

 

Hoseok was about to say something when Jungkook stopped him,"Okay,okay hyung that's enough," he paused and smiled looking at Seokjin "And that's a great idea hyung! What should we call it?" 

 

"Bangtan Bakery!" Hoseok chirped and the three looked at him with a disagreeing look.

 

"Seriously?" Yoongi asked.

 

"What?" he paused and looked at him "I've been wanting to name my own shop Bangtan,and this is the right time!" Hoseok clapped his hands in excitement.

 

"Again,why?" Yoongi repeated. Hoseok chuckled and shook his head,"Why should you know about it?" He raised a brow and looked away from Yoongi.

 

 

 

While the other four are relaxing inside the greenhouse,Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung are outside looking at how the other students prepare for their booths.

 

"Wow,they really prepared for this." Namjoon happily said while they stroll around the campus.

 

"Yeah,I wonder what the four are up to." Jimin smiled and looked at Namjoon.

 

"Yoongi and Hoseok might be fighting about it now." Namjoon laughed as he thought of the two. 

 

They can see Marriage Booth on the far left side,guess they aren't going to do that anymore. Thank goodness. There's also a Kissing Booth near the gate. Namjoon made a face,which the two saw,as they looked at the booth.

 

They went back at the greenhouse after looking amd checking all the other booths that the other students put up.

 

 

 

"Hey guys have you thought of something? It's already eleven o'clock." Namjoon shouted as he open the glass door,with Jimin and Taehyung following behind.

 

 

The four,who is seated in the couch,looked up to him and nodded,"Yup. We already thought of it." Jungkook assured.

 

"Seokjin hyung's actually the one who thought of it." Yoongi pointed out.

 

Namjoon looked at Seokjin with an amused look and Seokjin nodded in return,"It's a pastry booth." 

 

Jimin and Taehyung sat down and their eyes full of excitement when Seokjin said his idea.

 

 

They have to finish preparing before two o'clock since the official opening of the Anniversary Celebration is at five. They will have to stay up to three a.m tomorrow for the midnight bazaar.

 

 

"Now,we'll have to make chocolate muffin,chocolate fudge,chocolate cupcake and black forest cakes because that's the most popular amongst the students." Seokjin instructed the others as he hands them out the aprons and cooking materials.

 

"Yoongi you should teach Hoseok and Jungkook how to cook as well. I can't do it alone." Seokjin said to Yoongi and smiled at him worriedly.

 

Yoongi nodded,"Oh yeah,sure. Don't worry." he paused and looked at the two that he's going to work with,"Come on guys,let's go to the other counter." He said and gestured the two to follow him.

 

"I want to stay with Kookie." Jimin said and pouted. Seokjin saw Jimin's face and tapped him,"Yoongi will have a hard time handling three people. He gets annoyed easily,you know." 

 

Jimin didn't said anything and just looked at Yoongi,Hoseok and Jungkook before he stood beside Taehyung.

 

 

Seokjin started teaching the three how to use the kitchen tools properly and proceeded to cooking the pastries all at the same time.

 

While Seokjin is doing that,Yoongi is feeling at ease when his two apprentice are doing a good job at their work.

 

"Hyung,aren't we making doughnuts as well?" Jungkook asked as he rolls the dough in the tray.

 

"If there's excess dough later,we should." Yoongi smiled and looked at the bowl of icing that he is making.

 

"But I think the ingredients are not enough to maks more doughs. I mean,there was a lot of these awhile ago,what happened? We haven't even made a cake yet." Hoseok nagged still stirring the bowl of chocolate pudding. Yoongi shrugged and went back to work.

 

 

They were in the kitchen for almost three hours and they already finished the muffins and fudge. They're just waiting for the cupcakes and black forest cakes to bake. Noticing the ingredients' shortage,Jungkook told Yoongi that there aren't enough things to make doughnuts. Yoongi nodded in agreement.

 

 

 

"Almost..." Seokjin said while he puts the last cherry on top of the black forest cake,"and done." He continued and smiled.

 

"Okay,it's almost three thirty,we should get going." Yoongi reminded Seokjin. He nodded and instructed Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung to go and fix the booth. While Jungkook,Yoongi and Hoseok to stay with to help carry the goods to the booth.

 

 

Seokjin opened the refrigerator to get the other cakes when he noticed a cake that is different from the ones that they've made. "Uhh,guys." Seokjin grabbed the attention of the three,"Any of you made this?" He said while he gets the cake outside of the refrigerator.

 

Hoseok's eyes widen,"Oh my god." he exclaimed. His eyes are happy and his mouth watered.

 

"Uhh,I-I ma-made it." Yoongi moved forward to reach the chocolate mousse cake and looked shyly as Seokjin.

 

"Why?" Seokjin confusingly asked but with calmness in his voice.

 

"Ah..." Yoongi looked at the cake that's on his hands and hesitates for a moment. "It's,It's for Hos...Hoseok,...actually." he said his ears turning red and is still looking at the cake.

 

 

Seokjin understood and told Jungkook to go outside with him to go their booth. The two knew what Seokjin was doing and they also know what the situation is. Though they still don't know how to handle it.

 

"Why?" Hoseok asked as he went to go to Yoongi's front so he could see him clearly. Yoongi is still not looking up.

 

He puts the cake to the counter next to them,"You can eat it if you want,or throw it away. I don't know." Yoongi swiftly said and walked towards the exit. And he left a confused Hoseok behind.

 

 

He went to the greenhouse because the others are in the booth fixing and arranging their things.

 

"Why did I ing did that?" Yoongi shouted echoing through the whole room. He shooked his head many times and walked in circles as he thinks about what happened.

 

His talked with himself started with,"It's just a peace offering." to "I'm just being nice." and ended up with a "I like him."

 

He cleared his throat when he heard the door opened but his heart is still thumping hard on his chest.

 

"Hyung,why are you here?" Taehyung asked and lift the small plastic table near the door. "Hoseok hyung's looking for you." 

 

Yoongi's eyes widen when he heard Hoseok's name,"Why would he look for me?" 

 

"Why wouldn't he? Is he not allowed to?" Taehyung chuckled and looked at Yoongi,"Anyway,we need you there hyung. You should probably go there now. And why did you let Hoseok hyung name it Bangtan Bakery? Oh gosh." He said not caring if Yoongi is listening.

 

"Yeah,yeah. I'll go there. You go first." Yoongi shoo Taehyung away and Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders and go.

 

 

He again cleared his throat and after a few minutes he decided to stand up and go outside.

 

 

 

Hoseok is still bothered. He's sitting still at their booth,waiting for Yoongi to come when Taehyung came up to him,"Yoongi hyung said,why should you look for him?" Hoseok snapped and looked at Taehyung.

 

"How he said that?" He face Taehyung with a curious yet shocked expression,"was he mad?annoyed?calm?or what?" 

 

Taehyung's eyes widen,"Whoa,hyung. Calm down. He said it really effortlessly." 

 

Hoseok was holding both of Taehyung's hand with his hands and looking at him intently,a little close to each other,when Yoongi came. He stared at it for awhile and went to sit beside Jimin and Jungkook on the other side.

 

The booth was in color red and white. It was quite big,like an open tent and all the dishes were placed on a long table inside it. The design were mostly red and white ribbons. There's a big sign outside saying 'Bangtan Bakery' with two white and red balloons on each end.

 

 

As expected,all of the girls went to their booth. Some disregarded their booths and went to grab a snack from their 'bakery'. 

 

Three girls asked if there are any muffins left and Seokjin asked them to wait because there are some left at the kitchen.

 

"Yoongi,could you get the last three trays of chocolate muffins at the kitchen?" He asked. Yoongi nodded and stood up from his seat. 

 

"I should help." Hoseok said but Yoongi didn't heard it and just went straightly to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"I'll help." Yoongi flinched at the voice. He didn't know someone was following him. He looked up and was shocked,seeing Hoseok's face.

 

Yoongi gulped and waved his hands disapprovingly to Hoseok,"N-no,It's-It's f-fi-fine." Hoseok didn't listen and grab the tray Yoongi's holding. He gulped once more when he felt Hoseok's touch. 

 

"Thank you. The cake's delicious." Hoseok said smiling a bit as he look at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded.

 

He went out of the kitchen first holding a tray of muffins when Hoseok held him by his shoulder to stop him,"You might slip. Move slower." 

 

 Yoongi did what Hoseok said and went to their booth first. Hoseok smiled and nodded to himself,"Do you like me?" He shook his head on the thought. 

 

 

 

They have been staying there for nine hours and it's almost one o'clock am. Yoongi tries not to sleep or just even close his eyes. But he can't.

Hoseok noticed it went to sit beside Yoongi,"You can rest on my shoulder." He said tapping his side.

 

Yoongi shook his head and was about to disapprove when Hoseok placed Yoongi's head on his shoulder,"Don't try to fight with me now. You need this. We're going to be here till four am."

 

 

On the other side,Jimin and Jungkook are beside each other,watching Taehyung who is talking to someone on the phone,"Is that person on the line more important than us?" Jimin asked annoyed and look at Jungkook. Their eyes widen as they say their faces just three inches apart. Their faces redden and Jimin apologize as he backs up a little to make space for Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

It's almost time to pack up and Seokjin is the only one awake. Namjoon and Taehyung are trying to be awake as Seokjin but they really can't. Jimin is snoring and Jungkook is sleeping,his head on Jimin's lap. Yoongi is snuggled up with Hoseok's hands embracing him while they sleep but still sitting.

 

"Guuuuys!" Seokjin clapped to wake everyone up. Namjoon stood up straight but got a little dizzy at the sudden action.

 

Seokjin let the others warm up from their sleep before instructing them to help him in cleaning.

 

At the end everyone did what they're told and went home safely. There's not much to talk about because they are all sleepy,so they just grabbed their stuffs and headed out.

 

 

 

 

To: Hoseok,Taehyung,Namjoon,Jungkook,Jimin

 

Yoongi was hospitalized awhile ago.

Let's meet at the greenhouse. 8:30 sharp. sent[7:32a.m]

 

From: Seokjin

 


there are a lot of things to apologize about; I'm sorry ;;; this chapter is like really dramatic yet fluffy and ughh too yoonseok-centered i'll make it up to you next time. and also the ending part lmao i don't know how to end it properly,but it's connected to the next chapter :---)