Chapter 16

Special 7

 

"Official?" Hoseok asked as he supports Yoongi's body while walks to his bed.

 

"Yeah,as in dating. Officially dating." Jungkook explained.

 

Yoongi looks at him and glared until Jungkook sees it and flinched,"What? I was just asking." 

 

"We're not. What the hell are you saying?" Hoseok defended.

 

"Then what was so important about your talk that you didn't want us to hear?" Taehyung said with a hint of teasing in his voice. The two,Jungkook and Jimin nodded in agreement.

 

"We just...We're-" Yoongi was having difficulty in getting his thoughts together.

 

"It's none of your business kids." Hoseok said glaring at the three.

 

 

After two hours,Yoongi insisted that they all should go home since his cousins are staying to take care of him. The doctor also checked up on him and told everyone that Yoongi will be out in the hospital in two days.

 

 

Hoseok left early because he has to meet his dad. The other five are now in the parking lot going to their cars.

 

"Hey,uh...Kookie." Jimin stopped walking "Do you want a ride?" 

 

"Ah,no Jimin hyung. It's fine,I'll call our driver." Jungkook waved his hand in front and shook his head.

 

"No,no. I insist. I don't want to be alone there." Jimin said. Trying not to sound disappointed of what Jungkook said.

 

Jungkook shrugged. "Okay then hyung. If you say so." With that,they went to go to Jimin's car.

 

On the other side of the parking lot,Namjoon and Seokjin were wondering why the other two aren't with Taehyung. And why is Taehyung nowhere to be seen. They are sure he was with them when they went out of the hospital.

 

"Taehyung?" Seokjin looked at Jimin and Jungkook while they enter Jimin's car.

 

"He went the other way." Namjoon said with a shaky...voice?

 

Seokjin noticed Namjoon's tone and looked at him worriedly. He didn't care about Namjoon reply though. "Are you okay?" Seokjin asked.

 

Namjoon raised his eyebrow and nodded,"Yes,why hyung?" 

 

"Oh. Ah,nothing. Just the shaky voice. I thought..." Seokjin couldn't get his statement on point. Namjoon just nodded.

 

 

They didn't noticed that they've been standing on the same spot for a few minutes when Namjoon broke the silence-probably because he just remembered that he has to go home.

 

"Hyung,I can drive you home." Namjoom mumbled but good thing it was loud enough for Seokjin to hear.

 

Seokjin looked at him and shook his head,"N-no. I can wait for the bus. It's only quarter till eight anyway."

 

Namjoon looked at him with worried eyes,"No hyung,it's too dangerous at this time. Let's go to my car now." He grabbed Seokjin's hand without thinking and Seokjin didn't had the time to disapprove since they were already inside the car,side by side.

 

 

 

"So,looks like Kibum hyung likes you." Namjoon nervously said.

 

They've been in the same place for five minutes now because of traffic. Five minutes of silence. Namjoon decided to end it.

 

"Ah-Not really. I think he's just really talkative and friendly or something." Seokjin embarrassingly said-more like whispered.

 

"Or a flirt." Namjoon scoffed. 

 

"Huh?" Seokjin heard it clearly. He just want to know if he heard right.

 

Namjoon's eyes went wide and shook his head,"N-nothing. I mean-I said...He's-He's friendly. Yeah,he's friendly." Damn it Namjoon,he thought to himself.

 

Seokjin sighed and looked outside the window. They have a long way to home. The cars doesn't seem to move. Looks like they'll have to wait. "Okay then." He finally said after a few second.

 

It stayed silent after that. It was always silent between them for the past week. They both shrugged it off though,it's not like they were even close in the first place. 

 

"So,your birthday is coming soon." Namjoon said. Seokjin was about to say something but the car in front of them moved,and Namjoon knows that's a sign that they have to move as well.

 

 

 

Namjoon dropped Seokjin after an hour because the traffic was really heavy and they stop every after two minutes.

 

"Good night hyung." Namjoon said before he closed the door.

 

Seokjin smiled and nodded,"You too Namjoon." He opened their front door and once again looked at Namjoon and waved.

 

Namjoon smiled before he closed the door and went off.

 

Namjoon shook his head and furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance,"What the hell am I thinking?" He fasten his pace to get home faster.

 


 

A/N: sorry for keeping you waiting and for the short chapter. I'm done with the next one and the next one hehe and I should post them asap. Also this fic is almost done. I'm just gonna thank you all for reading and commenting great things 😘 Okay,well I should go now probably fix this chapter later hehe x