Chapter 15

Special 7

"So that's Hoseok,huh?" Jia whispered to herself and grin.

 

Namjoon heard and stood beside Jia,"So you know him,noona." he said to Jia quietly. Jia looked at him,smirking,and nodded.

 

"Of course I have. We know everything about our little prince here." She answered,talking about Yoongi.

 

 

 

"Hoseok." Yoongi gasp again as Hoseok loosen his grip on him. He's still shocked from the sudden appearance of Hoseok and also the sudden embrace he gave him. He doesn't know what to feel.

 

Hoseok looked at him straight to the eye with a worried but a soft look, "A-Are you okay?" He ask still stuttering. Yoongi nodded.

 

Hoseok sighed in return. His hopeful smile appearing as he hugs Yoongi again,"Thank goodness." Yoongi notices the smile on his voice,he smiles as well.

 

 

"Okay,are we going to continue this dramatic moment or make Yoongi drink his medicine so he can be out in the hospital faster?" Kibum shouted as he hands out the water and Yoongi's medicine,grinning.

 

"You always ruined the moment,Kim Kibum!" Jia shouted in response. And everybody laughed including Kibum.

 

"Alright,I shall drink it-But I thought noona's going to get water? Why do you have a cup of water with you,hyung?" Yoongi asked,confused,as he look at Kibum and back at Jia.

 

Jia glared at Kibum-and we all know where this is going.

 

 

 

 

"Sorry I didn't come early. Dad came and-" Hoseok was going to explain what happened earlier but Yoongi interrupted.

 

"Y-you know,it's fine. I don't really mind if you don't visit me. It's f-fine...No worries." He fake a laugh and looked at Hoseok nervously smiling.

 

 

There was a total silence inside the room and,Jia and Kibum can be heard screaming and fighting.

 

"Fine yourself." Jungkook said to himself but everybody else might have heard of it,including Yoongi who glared at him in response.

 

"Ah..Hyung,c-can you excuse me for a second? I have a phone call." Taehyung stood up and the others looked at him.

 

"Yeah sure. It looks important to you,go on." Yoongi nodded and let Taehyung go.

 

"Thanks." He said as he goes out of the room. As he opens the door the sound of the two fighting are more audible,good thing he closed it quickly. Everybody in the room sighed.

 

 

"Why is Taehyung always on the phone?" Seokjin asked as he stared on the close door.

 

Jungkook pouted,"I don't know. He rarely talks to us too." He said and lean onto Jimin's shoulder. Jimin puts up a dissapointed face as well.

 

"You should talk to him about this." Hoseok suggested. The two nodded and told him they were also thinking that,they're just waiting for the right time.

 

 

 

Taehyung went back,together with Jia and Kibum,inside the room and sat beside Jimin again.

 

"You had a good fight?" Yoongi commented sarcastically as Jia and Kibum sit beside each other on the other side next to his bed.

 

Kibum shrugged. "I thought you're sleepy?" He blurted out,talking to Yoongi.

 

"It's because Seokkie came~" Jia wiggled her eyebrows and looked at Kibum who smiled at her and wiggled his eyebrows as well.

 

"Fine. I'm sleeping." Yoongi lay down on his face and put the blanket up to his face. Hoseok laughed at him for being shy.

 

"Sorry,Hoseok,he does that when he's shy." Kibum teasingly said and Hoseok laughed again.

 

"Don't worry,hyung. I'm used to this kind of Yoongi." He said. Yoongi groaned in response.

 

"Oh,are you now?" Kibum paused and smiled at Hoseok,"Why is that?"

 

"Well,you see hyung the other day we were baking some goods for our pastry booth. After that,Seokjin found a different kind of cake in the fridge. Turns out,it was made by Yoongi and that he said it's for me. I don't know what for-but it was delicious." Hoseok explained and smiled at the two who are obviously thinking of something that involves Yoongi and embarrassment.

 

"Oh~" Jia cooed "So he was being like this too?" She asked and Hoseok nodded again.

 

"Shut up,Jung Hoseok." Yoongi muffled angrily on the pillows.

 

"Too late for the,sweetie." Jia patted Yoongi's back on the blanket "He's done talking." She chuckled.

 

 

 A few minutes later,Yoongi gave up in playing like he's asleep. He sat on his bed and watch what the others are watching with a grumpy look. They were all quiet,except some times when there's a funny moment then goes back to silence after.

 

 

"Yoongi,can we talk outside?" Hoseok said and looked at him "If-If you know...If it's alright for the doctor.." 

 

Yoongi looked at Hoseok with an amused look,"S-sure. It's fine,they never said fresh air is bad for me." 

 

Hoseok laughed at Yoongi's statement,"Alright,if you said so." He calls Jia and Kibum's attention to tell them that they'll be going outsids which the two agreed. Their friends also said it was fine when Hoseok asked them. 

 

 

 

Hoseok and Yoongi sat down in the park,outside the hospital building where the night sky can be seen clearly. It's just a quarter till six in the evening but it's already pretty dark. But the air is just the right amount of breeze.

 

"Yoongi," Hoseok sighs and looked at Yoongi who is already looking at him "What...What are we?" 

 

Yoongi was confused of Hoseok's statement,"What are we? What do you mean?" He really don't know what's up.

 

"Y-you know...Us?" Hoseok tried to explain again but nothing seems to come out right.

 

"We're...humans?" Yoongi tried to joke around but he heard Hoseok sigh again and apologizes quickly.

 

"N-no,it's fine. I kn-know you don't get it. It's just-" Hoseok paused and averted his look away from Yoongi "I don't know what you feel. I don't know what I feel." 

 

"You're so dumb." Yoongi breathe out which made Hoseok look at him with confusion "While you figure that out,I'm tryna figure out if I like or love you. ." Yoong glared at Hoseok but looked away in an instant.

 

"A-are you serious now?" Hoseok chuckled in amusement and Yoongi did the same in return "We've been fighting since the earth was created and now...now this." Hoseok laughed.

 

"It's funny is it?" Yoongi looked at the stars "It's funny how a person can be a total to you and one day,you'll be crazy over them." He laughed at the last statement.

 

Yoongi wasn't expecting a reply,a good reply. Sure,he was expecting a rejection but he didn't heard any of that. There we silence,total silence for a few seconds then he looked at Hoseok, which,to his surprise,is still looking at him.

 

"What?" Yoongi said a little bit softer.

 

Hoseok looked down and smile,"I don't know." Yoongi punch Hoseok's arm which made Hoseok laugh. "I just found out now that you're really adorable." He blurted out.

 

Yoongi gulped-audibly-and looked away,"Shut up." He said while his cheeks turn a little red which Hoseok saw and smiled to himself.

 

 

 

Jia sat on Yoongi's hospital bed and hugged one of the pillows,"What do you think they're doing?" 

 

"What do you think they're doing?" Kibum said with a teasing tone.

 

"Probably kissing." She said still looking at the tv screen. Everybody in the room,on the other hand,looked at her in shocked.

 

"There are kids here." Kibum went closer to Jia and whispered. 

 

Jia shrugged,"What? Haven't they ever heard of that?" She said as she looks at the shocked faces sitting on the couch. "Have you ever kissed someone?" She asked Taehyung.

 

"My first kiss was when I was ten." Taehyung answered without any hesitation. "Jungkook knows about that." He added.

 

"What?" Jimin shouted "Why didn't I know that?" He continued,still shouting.

 

"You didn't told Jimin?" Taehyung faced Jungkook and talked to him.

 

"I forgot,hyung." Jungkook scratched his neck and said sorry to the both of them.

 

"Are they always like this?" Jia asked Namjoon and Seokjin which made the two nodded.

 

"B-but they don't reall fight,just scream at each other." Namjoon explained.

 

Jia and Kibum made an 'oh' expression and looked at each other and nodded.

 

"How about you Seokjin? Have you ever kissed anyone?" Kibum suddenly asked which made Seokjin flinch in surprise.

 

Seokjin gulped and looked at the tv screen as he talks,"Well,no actually. I haven't had my first kiss."

 

Kibum made a gasping sound,"Really? Who would not want to kiss those lips?" He said with a shocked voice.

 

 

"That's such a dirty comment there Kim Kibum!" Jia said and slap Kibum's shoulder.

 

Seokjin looked at him with wide eyes and he suddenly looked at Namjoon who has the same expression as him. While the other three were kept silent.

 

 

 

 

"So,"Hoseok started "Jia noona and Kibum hyung really knows a lot about you." 

 

"Yeah,they're like my real siblings you know." Yoongi smiled at his statement.

 

"You tell them everything?" Hoseok asked carefully not wanting to invade Yoongi's private space.

 

"Not,not really all...Just the one's that I want to tell them." Yoongi paused and breathe "If I don't tell them something they won't force me. That's why I love them,they're always there for me."

 

 

Hoseok smiled and nodded,"So that's why.."

 

"I'm the youngest in all of my cousin's you know. And if you're the youngest they really treat you like you're the youngest." Yoongi laughed

 

"Is that the reason why you're so spoiled?" Hoseok joked which earned him another punch on the arm from Yoongi. "I'm kidding,I'm kidding." He said while he laughs.

 

"But I kinda agree though." He joins Hoseok in laughing.

 

 

 

There was a few silence again until Yoongi breaks it,"We should go back inside. I'm getting cold." 

 

Hoseok's eyes widen and stood up to take off his jacket,"Why didn't you say so. Here let me cover you up." He grabbed Yoongi's hand to make him stand up and put the jacket on Yoongi.

 

 

 

They got back inside and when they were about to open they heard shouting.

 

"Hyung,are you two official now?" Jungkook shouted at them when he heard the door opening.

 


i am alive