Chapter 12

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As time passed by, Baekhyun becomes more popular among the students. He is now a president of first year student's council. In the same time, he is chosen as a secretary for Hapkido Club. Everybody likes him and that's why he always being their choice in any selection. Lately, Baekhyun is so damn busy as he often skip his meal and classes. Hapkido training class will be held in every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night.

 

Today is Friday and they alr ended their training class a few minutes ago. And it means, there is no training for tmrrow. 10 at night. Baekhyun who is alone in the hall yawns and stretches himself. Being a secretary is not as easy as you think. Sometimes, it is more difficult than being a president. Seriously! That's what Baekhyun thought. Plus, the president and his vice president are absent in these past three days. So, Baekhyun has to take care of the club by himself. He massages his shoulder in tiredness. Suddenly, he gets a message as his phone rings. Baekhyun swipes his thumb on the screen to open and read the 5 unread messages. All of it are from Chanyeol.

 

'Baek, is it really okay if I go back first?'  That message was sent in the evening. At first, Chanyeol want to stay with Baekhyun at school but the smaller refused the giant to do so. "No, no, no. You need to practice for your performance tmrrow, right? So, just go back first. Ok?" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun opens the 2nd message, 'Annyeong! Baek, are u done? I'm so bored like hell..'  That was sent an hour ago.

 

Next message was sent 25 minutes ago, 'Yah! At least reply my message, Mr.Secretary. Too busy, huh?'

 

Forth message was sent a few minutes ago, 'Ok, whatever! Do whatever you want and I DON'T EVEN CARE!! Just don't catch a cold and be careful on your way home! Ugh... seriously! Idc! Idc!!'

 

And the last one was a minute ago, 'Wait. One more thing, don't skip your dinner. You hven't eat since morning right? Goodnight.'  Baekhyun smirks at how childish his best friend is. So, he decided to give him a call but as he is about to press Chanyeol's number, another message drops into his inbox. But this time is not from Chanyeol. But Kris.

 

Yes, since the day when Baekhyun fainted and Kris helped him, both of them becomes friend. Baekhyun seems getting more comfortable with the latter than before. They changed their number phone. No, actually Kris who asked for Baekhyun's number first. Baekhyun opens the new message, 'Hi, Baekhyun. Are u free tomorrow? Can we hang out together?'

 

Baekhyun briefly replies, 'Idk. Where?'

 

A few seconds later, he gets a reply, 'I wanna bring u to somewhere. I'll pick u at home. So, are u free?'

 

Baekhyun massages his nose bridge, too tired to think and use his brain in this time. 'I'll inform u later.' He merely types the message and send it to Kris. Then, he stands up and start to clean up the papers and files on the tables quickly. The faster he cleaned up the things, the faster he can go back home and lay on his comfort bed. After done a few minutes later, Baekhyun wears his coat and take his bag. Before he leaves the hall, he switches off the lights and fans. So tired. He sighs for the thousandth times... as he locks the door and going back home.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"Baek, Baek, Baek!" Chanyeol approached Baekhyun who was standing beside the stage, waiting for his turn to speak as the first year student's council.

 

Baekhyun turned his gaze when he heard his name, "What's wro-"

 

Chanyeol snapped Baekhyun's words, "The date of my performance... postponed to this Saturday! I'm the one who request it to be changed coz I think that you are so busy in weekday, right? So, I asked them to change the date on this weekend. So, come pls." Chanyeol grinned widely.

 

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded, "Of course I'll coming."

 

The giant infront of him seemed so excited, "You are the best best friend ever!"

 

Baekhyun can't help but laughed at the latter's words. "I know~"

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun opens his eyes when he feels the heat of sunlight on his face. "Ugh." He sits on the bed and rubs his eyes before he looks into the watch beside him. 8 in the morning. Lazily he gets off from his bed to take a bath. During his shower, he can see bruises on his arms. Maybe he got those from Hapkido training yesterday. "Ouch!" He touches one of it and it feels hurt when the warm water brushes on his bruised skin.

 

After he took his shower and completely wore his clothes, his phone rings. One message from Kris. 'Morning, Baekhyun. Are u alr woke up ? Can I pick u now ?'  Baekhyun furrows his brows. As he remember, he didn't give any decision yet whether to go out with the latter or not. But now Kris said he want to pick him up. Baekhyun merely replies, 'Ok.' Then, he walks downstairs and going into the kitchen for taking breakfast. He is freaking hungry as he skipped his lunch and dinner yesterday. He feels tired and lazy to go out in this weekend. In this PRECIOUS weekend! But, the 'ok' that he gave to Kris just now alr took away his precious Saturday in his busy life.

 

Mrs.Byun sits opposite to her son and greets him warmly. "Morning, my baby. What's wrong with that ugly face?"

 

Baekhyun sighs while munching his foods. "Dying of tiredness."

 

Mrs.Byun laughs at her son's answer. "Why not if u hang out with Chanyeol today. Playing some games maybe~" She gives a plan.

 

But her over-genius son had another plan. "No, mom. I'll going out with someone else today."

 

Mrs.Byun's eyes getting wider. "Who's he? Or she? I thought Chanyeol is-"

 

Baekhyun immediately snaps his mother's almost-nonsense words, "HE is just my another friend. Chanyeol is my BEST friend. So, I need to go now. See u later, mom." Baekhyun stands up from his seat and kisses his mother's cheek before he washes the dishes and going upstairs. He's not telling about Kris yet to his mother. He thinks that the woman still not ready to know about it... about his childhood best friend. He wonders... where will Kris gonna bring him to for today?

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Baekhyun is now in Kris's black Nissan car. They are heading to somewhere that Kris still keep it secret from the little brunet. There is awkward-silence between them (actually more to Baekhyun who feel the awkwardness. ) Suddenly, Kris breaks the silence. "Puppyhyun." He calls Baekhyun's nickname who he used to call back then.

 

Baekhyun turns his head to the tall letter. "Uh, sorry?"

 

Kris chuckles, "Puppyhyun. Sounds cute, right?" He says while still focus driving the car.

 

Baekhyun takes back his gaze from Kris and looks to the front. "Yea. Sounds cute." The car turns to the left and moves into a small road.

 

"You know what... that's your nickname. That's what I called u before. Puppyhyun." Once again, B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter