Chapter 9

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month alr passed and the final exam is over. Now, everyone is enjoying their long holiday. Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Yixing and another friends gather at Chanyeol's house to give him a surprise and a small party as today is his birthday, 27th November.

 

"Guys, thanks! But... u don't hv to do this do this for me." Chanyeol rubs his nape, being shy.

 

"Nah~ Just a small party, dude!" Jongin smirks and hugs Chanyeol's shoulder. They all now are beside the pool (yes, Chanyeol's family is so rich and his house is more than big! Included seven bedrooms and a pool).

 

"Palli! Make ur wish." Kyungsoo excitedly says while rubs his hands.

 

"Old man, can u pls hurry." Sehun being mean with his poker face. Luhan and Baekhyun can't help but laugh at Sehun. So, Chanyeol closes his eyes and make his wish before blows out the candles. Baekhyun who is standing near to Chanyeol just can't take his eyes away from the taller guy with a smile plastered on his cute face.

 

"Ok, let's enjoy this party!" Chen loudly says. Everyone takes their places. Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun are sitting beside the pool with their legs hanging in the water.

 

"So cold, so nice~" Sehun takes a deep breath, merely smiles.

 

"Look! There are so many stars tonight!" Luhan raises his head, facing the sky. Immediately Baekhyun and Sehun look into the night sky. "Whoah! So pretty." Baekhyun says, half whispers. Luhan nods happily.

 

In the same time, Chanyeol sits with Jongin and Kyungsoo at a table, enjoying their drinks. "I'm so scared. What we gonna be in the future? Next year, we will not be able to gather like this coz everyone has their own-"

 

Jongin snaps, "Don't say like that, Kyungie." He pouts.

 

Chanyeol nods and wraps his arm around Kyungsoo, "We'll still be able to keep in touch even tho it's hard to meet like this."

 

Jongin nods. "Mybe I'm not going study to university coz I wanna find a job after this." Jongin sighs. "Really? Why?" Kyungsoo quickly asks. "Idk. I'm so lazy to study." Jongin chuckles as Kyungsoo pinches his arm. "But I wanna go to a same university as you." Kyungsoo pouts.

 

"Err.. guys, I need to go first." Chanyeol excuses himself from the loving couple.

 

"Ok, you should." Jongin teases before Chanyeol rolls his eyes. The giant is going to refill his juice beside the food table. He lowly sings happily while refilling his drink before someone calls his name.

 

"Chanyeol." Chanyeol turns his face to the guy who is standing a few centimeters from him. "Ah, yes." He replies to the guy, Yixing.

 

"Happy birthday." Yixing greets the taller guy with a smile.

 

Chanyeol awkwardly chuckles, "Ah, kamsahamnida. Thx for coming." Chanyeol too, put a smile on his face even actually both of them feel so awkward and shy.

 

"I'm sorry.." Yixing drops his sight.

 

"Sorry? For what?" Chanyeol crooks his brows.

 

"Because... I took Baekhyun away from you." Yixing continues.

 

Chanyeol falls in silence for a while before replies, "it's okay. My fault. I'm too jealous." Yixing chuckles and again he says sorry.

 

"Annyeong! Pyeong, pyeong~ I'm now at Chanyeol's birthday party. Everyone is busy eating, chatting and playing around. You can see them behind me right now, right?" Baekhyun is recording himself using his camera. Self-camera! Yes, he likes to do that. He is now standing under the light of a lamp, quite far from the others. "Everyone seems so happy especially that dumb giant!" Baekhyun continues and laugh at his own words.

 

"Excuse me! Who is the dumb giant, huh?!" Suddenly, Chanyeol comes from behind.

 

"Ah, aigoo. Guys, Chanyeol is here and today is his birthday!" Baekhyun says to the camera before he turns to Chanyeol, "Chanyeol, say something."

 

Chanyeol looks into the camera and fix his hair first. "Hmm.. hello~ I'm Park Chanyeol. Today is my birthday. So, I wanna say thank you so much to all my friends for this super amazing party. This is the 2nd year they celebrating my birthday after almost 10 years I didn't celebrate it. Last year is the 1st one! I'm so happy happy happy~! Aigoo.. I feel so touched right now. 2 years of perfection!" Baekhyun keep silent and smile while holding the camera. "Gomawo, Baekhyunnie. It's perfect! You make my birthday so perfect." Chanyeol grins happily. Baekhyun just nods and keep smiling. "I hope I can get into a same university with Baekhyun next year!" Chanyeol's left arm wraps around Baekhyun's neck.

 

"I hope so." Baekhyun replies to the camera.

 

"I made two wishes before I blow out the candle just now. And that's one of the wishes." Chanyeol does his peace sign in front of the camera.

 

"What about the another one?" Baekhyun teases.

 

"Eeyy~ That's my secret!" Chanyeol sticks his tongue out.

 

"Kkaebsong~" Baekhyun playfully makes a sad face before both of them burst into laughter.

 

"I love this perfection! My birthday is perfect! My friends are perfect! Everything is perfect!" Chanyeol waves his right hand wildly on the air while his left hand still around the brune

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter