Chapter 8

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It is in September and exam is around the corner. But Baekhyun seems so busy with Singing Club as a president, plus his music and speech competitions. "Mom, I'm so tired.." that's what Baekhyun told his mom once she came into his room in the midnight while he was staying up for study.

 

(One day at school...) "Chanyeol, where is Baek?" Sehun asks to Chanyeol. They're now studying together in cafeteria with Luhan, Jongin and Kyungsoo.

 

"Ah~ idk... it's so hard to meet him in these few days." Chanyeol deeply sighs and shrugs.

 

"I saw him with Yixing just now and they were going to hall." Kyungsoo turns his gaze to Chanyeol.

 

"Oh, jinjja?" The giant raises his brows and Kyungsoo nods a few times. Chanyeol noticed it, lately, Baekhyun always stick together with Yixing. But he doesn't want to mess up his mind thinking of his best friend becomes closer with the nerd. Better he prepares (...and worries) for the exam in next week. That's what he thinks right now to calm his mind.

 

In the next day, Baekhyun is not attending class... again. Sometimes, Chanyeol feels worried about Baekhyun's study time. Yixing is not in the class as well. Meanwhile, Baekhyun and Yixing together with another ten students (junior) in the hall. Both of them as the trainer are training the juniors who gonna join the singing competition about singing and dancing. (Actually, Yixing is not a nerd student anymore. His personality has changed a lot. But still is a shy and quiet person.)

 

"Ok, let's take five!" Yixing signs them to take a rest for five minutes. All of them split up for a while. "Baekhyun." Yixing walks near to Baekhyun who is sitting on the stage while reading his speech line repeatedly. "Prepare for your speech?" Yixing takes a seat beside the brunet.

 

"Hmm..yea. Kinda hard to remember the last paragraph." Baekhyun sadly pouts and sighs.

 

Yixing chuckles, "mybe coz u're so tired." He ruffles Baekhyun's brown hair.

 

"Yea, mybe." Baekhyun merely smiles, not in mood.

 

"Baekhyun, can u help me for a while?" Their english teacher, Ms. Jessy loudly calls the small boy from the corner of the hall.

 

Baekhyun quickly stands, "o-okay, I'm coming!" He walks towards the teacher. 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Baekhyun is not in the class as usual but today Yixing attends it, not as usual.

 

"Baekhyun is rly popular since he becomes a president of Singing Club, right!"

 

"Yea! Woaaa... so lucky to be him."

 

"He is the next student who chosen to be on school magazine cover!"

 

-are what a group of student in the class talking about now and Chanyeol who sits on Jongin's place just clenches teeth, feels annoyed. Baekhyun's name here and there. Everywhere! Ugh... I'm sick enough with that small guy! Chanyeol qu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter