Chapter 11

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Baek, can I move into your apartment tomorrow? Urmm.. I mean, we live together?" Chen made a phone call to Baekhyun yesterday.

 

"Really?! Yes, sure!" Finally, there is someone who he can talk and laugh with in the house.

 

So, today Chen moves into his apartment. "Mybe I'll stay with you for about a few months. I hope u don't mind." Chen smiles guilty. 

 

"No, I'm rly okay with it. Plus, I no need to talk with the couch or television anymore coz I hv u now." Chen laughs at Baekhyun's words. After fixed the luggages and things in the bedroom, Chen sits at living room, chatting with Baekhyun.

 

"So, what're u doing now?" Chen asks. "I'm now studying at university nearby." Baekhyun answers while pouring some juice into their glasses.

 

"National University of Arts?"

 

Baekhyun nods at Chen's word. "How about you?" He sits on another couch.

 

"I'm now working as a barista with Xiumin. He offered me the work at a coffee shop nearby." Chen grins.

 

"So cool!" Baekhyun replies with a wide smile.

 

"Chanyeol?" Chen keep asking.

 

Baekhyun answers while his hand pointing the remote control to the television and change the channel, "He is my best friend. So, he should stay by my side." The brunet playfully answers with a low chuckle at the end.

 

"He studies in the same university as you?!" Baekhyun nods happily. Chen likes to see those crescent-shaped eyes of Baekhyun when the brunet smiles or laughs, same as Chanyeol. Who can resist Baekhyun's cuteness? Nobody ;)

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"What?! Chen lives with u?" Chanyeol raises his brows. Baekhyun just nods, enjoying his foods.

 

"What's he doing for now?" Kyungsoo asks.

 

"He works as a barista with Xiumin." Baekhyun replies while still busy with his foods and drink.

 

"Yah! Why are u seems so hungry?" Chanyeol lightly pushes Baekhyun's shoulder.

 

"Meolla... lately, I feel so tired as mybe I dun get enough sleep." Baekhyun slightly pouts.

 

"Stayed up all night again?" Chanyeol massaging Baek's neck. Baekhyun weakly nods. Kyungsoo just gives a sympathetic smile before he takes a piece of fried chicken from Baekhyun's plate. 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

(The next day, in library..)

Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Zitao (new friend) studying together in the library. "So, the solution for this answer.." "Wait, wait. But the formula didn't match for this..." Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo are busy discussing.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun keep silent and massaging his head. He feels dizzy as his vision getting blurry in sudden. "C-Chanyeol." Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's arm. The giant turns his gaze to Baekhyun. "I wanna go to toilet for a while." Baekhyun lowly says.

 

"Baekhyunnie, are u okay?" Chanyeol asks, concerned when he sees the brunet's pale face. Baekhyun just nods as reply before walks away out from the library.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Kyungsoo asks to Chanyeol. But Chanyeol not give any respond. He feels something not right here. His instinct said so.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo can't hide his smile when Jongin told him that he'll continue study and quits from his work. "Working is so tired... so, I think, I wanna study with u." Jongin said when two of them were spending their time at a coffee shop, where Xiumin and Chen work at.

 

"You'll going into a same university with me?" Kyungsoo asks as Jongin shrugs, "idk yet. But I hope so." Jongin smiles widely.

 

"Kyungsoo ya, u know right. I love u so much. I can't leave far from u even just one night." Jongin takes the doe-eyed boy's hand in his.

 

"Yaa.. what're u doing? Can't u see they are watching us there?!" Kyungsoo nervously half-whispers and points his eyes to Xiumin and Chen who are standing and looking at them with a BIG teasing smirk.

 

"Let them know. We are REAL!" Jongin says proudly as Kyungsoo facepalms.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"Good morning, Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo hugs the brunet's shoulder when they meet in front of the class.

 

"Morning, Kyungie." Baekhyun smirks, "why are u looks so happy today, huh?"

 

Kyungsoo keep smiling, "yea, I'm rly happy! U know what.. Jongin told me that he'll quit from his work to study. And he said he still trying to get into this university, same as me!" Kyungsoo chuckles happily.

 

"Whoaa! Chukkaeyo!" Baekhyun hugs Kyungsoo and they stomping their feets happily, like a small child. (ㅋㅋㅋ)

 

"Hey, hey. What's going on here?" Suddenly, Chanyeol comes to them who are acting like a child in front of the class door. "Let's go in." Chanyeol walks in between the two small boys and goes into the class.

 

"He is such an old granma." Baekhyun whispers to Kyungsoo, pointing to Chanyeol. Kyungsoo laughs at Baekhyun's mean words before they walk into the class.

 

After they finished their classes Chanyeol approaches his best friend. "Hey, Baek. Let's go to game archard! I feel like wanna play some games today." Chanyeol excitedly says.

 

Baekhyun shakes his head, "I think I can't. I feel... quite unwell. Just go with Kyungsoo, ok?" Chanyeol puffs his cheeks, disappointed.

 

"I can go with you, Chanyeol! My mood is so bright today. So, i want to play games!" Kyungsoo clings to Chanyeol's arm.

 

"Are u sure, Baek?" Chanyeol raises an eyebrow as Baekhyun nods. "Feeling unwell? Are u having fever?" Chanyeol removes Baekhyun's bangs and put his palm on the brunet's bare forehead.

 

"Aniya...~ I'm just feeling unwell. Just unwell." Baekhyun gently moves Chanyeol's hand from his forehead and gives a reassuring smile.

 

"Take enough rest. Arasseo, Byun Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo reminds the petite boy.

 

"Nae, ara~" Baekhyun chuckles. Then, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol walks away.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun walks to go back home. But, his eyes getting blurry again and his head feels so hurt. Baekhyun stops his pace abruptly. His hands try to grab on anything around him but fail. "Ergh..!" He grunts in pain before he loses his balance and falls by the side of the road. Then, everything turns blank..

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Kris is sitting on a couch, opposite to where Baekhyun is laying right now. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter