Chapter 13

Imperfect 27th November
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun walks on the beach using his bare foot. The night breeze makes his trembles a little. Suddenly, he hears somebody calls for him, "Puppyhyun!" No one else but Kris who used to call him by that name. Baekhyun turns around to see the guy runs toward him with a big smile. "Kris?" Baekhyun slightly raises his brows.

 

"Can I walk with u?" Kris grabs the smaller boy's hand. Baekhyun just nods before they start walking together along the sea side. Out of the blue, Kris stops them and looks down to Baekhyun's feet. "Look at that. Your feet is bleeding. A lot. What's wrong?" Baekhyun as well drops his gaze on his feet. There are a lot of bloods.

 

"W-what happened? Kris, what's this?" He feels something comes out from his nose. His trembled fingers wipe away the blood that is coming from his nose. But then, he coughs and shockingly see a lot of blood comes out from his mouth. "K-kris, help me..." Kris is not there anymore. A few seconds later, he hears a woman voice from above him. A laugh voice as it sounds so scary. Baekhyun covers his ears, "shut up!!" But the voice becomes louder and closer. "Leave me alone!!!"

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

"Leave me aloneee!!!" Baekhyun opens his eyes to see a bundle os sheets and files on the table. He is sitting on the chair and was slept there, in the P.A. meeting room. He hardly breath in and out, relieve tht it just a dream. A nightmare absolutely.

 

"Baek, are u ok?" He hears a deep voice from his side tht make him surprised. Immediately he looks up to see his best friend is standing there with two cups of coffee in his hands. "H-hey, what's wrong?" Chanyeol looks worried when he sees Baekhyun's face drenched with sweats and a small tears in the eyes. He puts the coffee on the table before pulls a chair and sit in front of Baekhyun. "You looks so tired. I thought you were just sleeping and not jogging, rite?" Chanyeol sarcastically says.

 

"I got a nightmare just now." Baekhyun lowly replies as he massages his head and sighs.

 

"Another nightmare." Chanyeol corrects him. Lately, the brunet always having a same nightmare for almost every night. "Hmph.. I think u shud take a rest, Baek. Can't you just-"

 

Baekhyun snaps his words, "no, I can't. Everything must be settled before the end of this week or else the president will be scolded by the teachers." Baekhyun stands up and starts to collect the files. But then, Chanyeol grabs his arm.

 

"Chanyeol, I have no time to argue with u. So, let go of my hand." Baekhyun speaks in a weak tone. Chanyeol tighten his grip tht makes the brunet whines in pain. "Park Chanyeol, it's hurt!" He tries to pull back his arm before Chanyeol pulls his shoulder to make him facing the taller.

 

"Now listen to me, Baekhyun. I just can't stand looking at u like this."

 

Baekhyun snaps harshly, "So don't look at me then."

 

Chanyeol shakes his head, "No, that is not the point. I want u to stop caring about your beloved president and start to care of yourself. Your body is too tired and it need to rest."

 

Once again Baekhyun snaps, "Mind ur own business, dumb. I know how to take care of my body and myself."

 

Chanyeol sighs, "Oh really? By skipping your meal time and your sleep time. And u ended up sleeping in this meeting room with all of these files. This is how u take care of yourself?!"

 

Baekhyun drops in silence before he pushes Chanyeol away hardly and starts to leave the room. Chanyeol stays silent as he feels quite disappointed by his best friend's behave this night. But he knows tht the small male is just too tired and that's why he is so emotional. Baekhyun didn't mean to say or do something like that actually. He knew it. But suddenly, he hears something fall down and broke at the corridor.

 

Chanyeol immediately takes his steps to the corridor. Baekhyun is laying on the floor with the pieces of broken vase around him.

 

"Gosh! Urghh.." The brunet groans while trying to get up. There are blood stains on the floor as his right hand is bleeding. 

 

"Baekhyunnie.." Chanyeol helps the smaller to stand up. "Your hand-" 

 

 

Baekhyun snaps, "Gwaenchana, gwaenchana." He refuses to let the giant helps him.

 

"Aniyaaa. It is bleeding. How-"

 

Baekhyun snaps Chanyeol's words for nth times tonight, "Are u dumb or deaf?! I said I'm okay!" He is not mean to rise up his voice... but that is what he did. Chanyeol falls in silence and stands still while looking at the brunet who is getting far from him.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

A few days alr passed by since Baekhyun last saw his best friend. Chanyeol seems try to avoid him after that night. Or maybe it's just what Baekhyun thought... or maybe it really is. Somewhere in him feels guilty towards the giant. He neither don't know why he being so emotional in last few days. He is ready to go home after he finished the classes before suddenly Kyungsoo messages him. That doe-eyed boy want to come to his house at this night.

 

"Jongdae, Kyungsoo will coming here tonight." Baekhyun informs his housemate once he arrived home.

 

"Jinjja? Whoah! I miss him so much. Is Chanyeol follows him too?" Jongdae frantically asks while munching his foods.

 

Baekhyun who is eating beside him stops doing so when he heard the name. "C-Chanyeol? Meolla...~"

 

And that night, Baekhyun opens the door when he hears someone rings the doorbell. "Annyeong." A cute boy with a big eyes greets him. "Hi, Kyungie." Baekhyun let him in but the male refuses.

 

"Can we just talk at outside?"

 

Baekhyun shuts for a couple of seconds before nods and follows the said guy to the outside. "Kyungsoo, are u alrite?" Baekhyun asks when he sees the sadness plastered on the other's face.

 

Kyungsoo takes a deep breath before shakes his head, "No, I think." Baekhyun slightly raises eyebrows as Kyungsoo continues, "We fight again. And this time it is worst than before." Exactly as what Baekhyun had thought. The same problem between Kyungsoo and Jongin. Kyungsoo always tell his story and share his problems with Baekhyun whenever he got one.

 

"What happened, Kyungie?" Baekhyun rubs smoothly a small circle at Kyungsoo's back to make him calmer. "

 

We broke up." That small guy briefly says before he starts to cry.

 

"Kyungsoo, don't be like this. Tell me what is the reason? Kai loves you so much, right? Why he suddenly ask for it?" Baekhyun rly don't get it as what he knows, Kai is so loving towards that little boy as he is the one who asks for forgiveness even sometimes it is Kyungsoo's fault.

 

"Not him but I am the one who ask for it." Kyungsoo sobs still.

 

"Why?" Baekhyun comes closer to the small guy.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter