- > Underrated Idols (Female Ver.)

❝ Here With You ❞ → A AFF Counseling/ Advice Shop→ ❝New Update-> START 2 SPREAD US❞

Underrated Idols (Female Ver.)

So I am back with another "Underrated" chapter but this time it's on individual idols. Most of them are not extremely underrated, they have it much better than many other idols, but they are the ones that derserves more love and deserves to shine more with the more popular ones. 

Hyejeong from AOA 

I always thought that she will become a "it girl" one day even with just her visuals, like so many others, but she never did. She has a nice dorky personality and is a decent singer and dancer on top of it. She doesn't lack charms at all so I don't know what's wrong. 

Junghwa from EXID

Junghwa is seriously such a bright and entertaining maknae. She has a really nice personality and her smile is so pretty. She's not necessarily a talented idol but has so many charms. She's athletic, especially good at archery, and dances well. I know she use to be one of the more popular member when EXID wasn't so big, but now she's falling behind for some reason. 

Eunjin & Yebin from DIA

DIA in general isn't so big yet and is still trying to secure it's spot, but even so I felt like Yebin and Eunjin should be bigger. They should be part of the reason DIA is getting more well known. Eunjin is a really passionate performer and is such a talented dancer. She has so much energy and stage presence. Yebin is just full of charms that normally gets popular. She sings well and has adorable personality.